PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf if she’s going to film wilby at all he’ll be eating something

I am looking at houses at the moment and there’s one which has a “loft room” - and that’s not listed as a bedroom. So I assume that’s allowed
Yeah mine is the same, borded painted and carpeted but no stair case or radiators. There needs to be a door at the bottom or top for fire regs and standing up all the way up the stairs- surely he’s stooping? So it won’t be an official conversion then? What a waste of money!

Reactions: 7
I get this feeling Joyce and Emily may get it on
It’s cringed obvious there’s some chemistry there with all their flirting.

Josh reminds me so much of my abusive ex. They don’t look or even act alike but he exudes arrogance and you can tell thinks he’s gorgeous. I don’t think that’s a hallmark for an abuser but he gives me the creeps 😰

Reactions: 12
Can we all stop slagging off the loft conversion, I’m scared she stops showing it and we don’t get to ever see a video of josh crawling through the cat flap into the room after a few red wines.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Hannah used to be my “side witch” when it came to hating on someone 🤣 but Emily girl come on down because I want to give the crown to you. You’re so bloody annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can we all stop slagging off the loft conversion, I’m scared she stops showing it and we don’t get to ever see a video of josh crawling through the cat flap into the room after a few red wines.
I’m 100% with you on this. I’m mesmerised by what they are doing with that house. It’s like watching another species build a nest or something. I keep expecting David Attenborough to pop in with some narration.

“In the loft we can see the male and female putting together their living space. The male burrows down with his telescope into his capsule wardrobe corner where he feels safe. Meanwhile the female has adopted the provider role by tagging in paint manufacturers hoping for freebies. She has spent time out, gathering other females, to cram into the 3 square metres that makes up the entire room..... “

• Haha
Reactions: 45
How in the name of duck is Edie going to get up there to sleep on mother of the year’s spare mattress?! How?! She’ll fall down and Rachael will leave her 3 days with a broken spine.

Also Rach I had a tiny loft room as a horny, carefree teenager and I just want to say good luck for going on top because it’s nearly impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How in the name of duck is Edie going to get up there to sleep on mother of the year’s spare mattress?! How?! She’ll fall down and Rachael will leave her 3 days with a broken spine.

Also Rach I had a tiny loft room as a horny, carefree teenager and I just want to say good luck for going on top because it’s nearly impossible.
That won't worry her, they have their daily shag in the shower!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Never mind riding on top - They don’t even have a door to their new Burrowers Bedroom. Unless they want a house of 6 kids to hear them, they’ll have to remain silent and rigid 😂. Unless they keep it for Wednesday nights or the shower only. And she thinks she’s aspirational 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Recently had some top up training for Home Start and if you consider how Rachel behaved with Emily as you read through these points, it’s very concerning.

9D2CC15F-525E-4678-8767-8BC396778A48.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t get this. The kid flinched because Josh made a jab movement with his right arm as he walked passed him. Why is she explaining it like this?
Didn’t people on here comment about how in the past hes flinched before, when Rachael and Josh were arguing and he stood between them??

Reactions: 8
I think she’s saying like josh did that because earlier seb gave his dad a dead arm.. so he’s waiting for the payback? Not really the kind of joke you play on your son who’s apparently experienced a traumatic childhood 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Actually spending time with Wilbert😳 and hopefully she's turned the tv off.
DC702775-63DE-4574-8F98-871FE78C0AEE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.