PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she acting like a child, getting her grown ass husband to feed her. She seriously needs therapy, and I mean proper therapy not that hypno tit she does

Reactions: 23
How is she an aspirational DV survivor? She makes women look weak and reliant on men. She doesn't show any independence whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What the bloody hell have I just watched 😳 a grown woman being spoon fed by her husband. Come on Rach, I gotta ask, do you do this for a reaction from us tattlers or is this for real? Mind = 🤯

Reactions: 20
Surely the huns can't ignore this completely bizarre and creepy behaviour? Even when I broke both my hands at the same time, I still fed myself!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Surely the huns can't ignore this completely bizarre and creepy behaviour? Even when I broke both my hands at the same time, I still fed myself!
It’s like she’s role playing being a child, maybe it’s a fetish? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She ‘secretly’ records him when he feeds her because she doesn’t eat enough.

That whole segment is wrong on so many levels from the pair of them.
Can we all just agree that a large amount of ‘influencers’ are child exploiting, humble bragging, advert pushing, money grabbing, illiterate, moaning, ungrateful, ugly bleeping knobwipes

thank you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We’re you in racheleeeeeeee’s care when this happened 😂
Awww that just made me lol. I really needed that wee chuckle there. This thread is comedy gold everyday. I just hit a real low Just now. Bloody covid lockdown and living in Scotland where it’s permanently dark it’s tit. But honestly reading this tonight has lifted me and made me laugh !!

thank you all you tattle bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Something was mentioned yesterday about her eating, I think... it’s weird. If my husband tried force feeding me dinner at 38, I’d tell him to duck off. If I say I’m finished, I’m finished!
I feel strongly about this, NO NO NO, Rachaele does NOT have a eating disorder, and please I hope people stop keep saying this as it will give her pity party ideas and content. If she did she would have used it as content already, she is naturally slim and keep in mind one of her recent stories tagged a colorific sliming guru!!!!! So her and josh are following that sliming program.
Those that follow her know how vain she is, she wants t be skinnier and smaller and thinner and shorter than her own daughters.
As for Joyce feeding her, I have no doubt it is all part of their role play relationship. Its all sexual related, its all very weird, but thats down to them. Not my slice of cake. but let them crack on, and if his mother feeding them and Rach calling her mummy gives them gratification then thats their business.
Its all a bit warped in my opinion though!

I think that’s a little tongue in cheek isn’t it by then daughter? She looks old enough to be living independently and it’s not like she’s living in a scabby caravan it was done up nicely anyway and she’s since improved it even more. I don’t think she’s hard done by at all.’
I agree, would rather like to live in a caravan in the middle of a field myself, my point was more on her earlier posts stating my mother decided to leave/sell up and I was left homeless, I am a mature parent and I would never leave one of my kids homeless. No drama here just a opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I feel strongly about this, NO NO NO, Rachaele does NOT have a eating disorder, and please I hope people stop keep saying this as it will give her pity party ideas and content. If she did she would have used it as content already, she is naturally slim and keep in mind one of her recent stories tagged a colorific sliming guru!!!!! So her and josh are following that sliming program.
Those that follow her know how vain she is, she wants t be skinnier and smaller and thinner and shorter than her own daughters.
As for Joyce feeding her, I have no doubt it is all part of their role play relationship. Its all sexual related, its all very weird, but thats down to them. Not my slice of cake. but let them crack on, and if his mother feeding them and Rach calling her mummy gives them gratification then thats their business.
Its all a bit warped in my opinion though!
I didn’t say anything about an eating disorder 🙄 I meant it as she’s probably read here and she is now playing on it.

Reactions: 7
I think that’s a little tongue in cheek isn’t it by then daughter? She looks old enough to be living independently and it’s not like she’s living in a scabby caravan it was done up nicely anyway and she’s since improved it even more. I don’t think she’s hard done by at all.’
I agree, would rather like to live in a caravan in the middle of a field myself, my point was more on her earlier posts stating my mother decided to leave/sell up and I was left homeless, I am a mature parent and I would never leave one of my kids homeless. No drama here just a opinion.

Reactions: 2
I found some screenshots from thread #10, why was Joyce at the baby shower too? She can't let him out of her sight at all.
Rachel's teeth haven't changed a bit in the entire time she's had the braces. View attachment 403755
duck me those teeth, talk about buck teeth. Despite
the teeth she actually looked decent there. She had a bit of meat on her and her hair long, which suited her.

Now, well duck me.....she’s a state.
That awful short haired cut, it does naff all for her, nanda. And don’t get me started on the white fluorescent colour to go with it.

she’s got way too thin and looks like a teenage boy.
From now on, I shall call her Buck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel I need to bring back David Attenborough.....

“Later in the week it was clear that the Male of the species needs to feel dominant in at least one area of life. Whilst not being able to provide the food due to hot dog legs limiting his hunting capabilities (and that Gusto denied female a AD contract,) he has found that he can force feed the female by making repetitive child like noises, in a high pitched tone, whilst nudging a large desert spoon toward the females sharp scissor like canines.

The female responds by using the phone that was surgically sewn into her hand to covertly film him. She uses her nose to make a snort similar in sound to a wild boar in approval at the male. She acknowledges that whilst he is in the most part a largely useless provider and protector, he will remain a subservient member of her ever increasing animal pack. Plus providing the wider community of females with a example of what kind of male NOT to mate with.........”

bleeping weirdos 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

“Later in the week it was clear that the Male of the species needs to feel dominant in at least one area of life. Whilst not being able to provide the food due to hot dog legs limiting his hunting capabilities (and that Gusto denied female a AD contract,) he has found that he can force feed the female by making repetitive child like noises, in a high pitched tone, whilst nudging a large desert spoon toward the females sharp scissor like canines.

The female responds by using the phone that was surgically sewn into her hand to covertly film him. She uses her nose to make a snort similar in sound to a wild boar in approval at the male. She acknowledges that whilst he is in the most part a largely useless provider and protector, he will remain a subservient member of her ever increasing animal pack. Plus providing the wider community of females with a example of what kind of male NOT to mate with.........”

bleeping weirdos 🙃
Bloody hilarious 😆 seriously so good! Totally read that in Attenborough’s voice and cracked up laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

bleeping weirdos 🙃
Brilliant Frida 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 5

bleeping weirdos 🙃
😂😂👏🏽👏🏽 nothing sums them up better, them and the hangers on, than “bleeping weirdos”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he’s soooooooo insistent that she eats her veg why’s he only feeding her rice?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.