Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggiemoo32

According to this, Rachel did help Emily leave an abusive relationship having “met” on Instagram, which I find really uncomfortable. The relationship between social workers and other people who work with men and women fleeing violence has to be purely professional and there can be no blurred lines even. “Rescuing” this young woman and her son then having her to stay and eventually encouraging her to move miles away from her parents to be near her is REALLY strange and should not be allowed.

I would be very concerned if I were Emily’s parents.

View attachment 398904
Was this on her story?

OwlWatcher23

Words fail me on the cereal... I think she has an eating disorder. But also, if they were still renting then, why were they getting quotes for a new boiler? That's down to landlord surely?
Why does the cereal make you think that? (not trying to say you're wrong or anything like that, just genuinely curious what you've seen that suggests ED)

eyerolls

@Helen @Admin is the wiki link you given supposed to link to the main wikipage, not sure about others but whEn i click on the link you have sent us it foeos not ta eus to a wiki page?