Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
As predicted, the moment Wilby starts showing any signs of crawling and it’s on the gram.

I’m guessing she’s read our comments and decided to prove us wrong so she’s finally allowing him some time to develop 😁
I feel as if we ought to get the child benefit for Wilbert, honestly, that kid has been practically raised by the tattle trolls 🙄🤣
Hi R 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 27

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
E giving Josh shit and telling him she hates him? Perfect gram content from a 6 year old 🙄 I genuinely don’t understand how that’s funny, I would be so embarrassed if my kids thought they could talk to an adult like that ever, let alone at such a young age. Laughing and asking her why she’s so naughty? And why does Josh put up with this behaviour?! It’s just so disrespectful.
Her tone of voice and absolute glee when she says “Why are you so naughty?” is congratulatory, almost as if she’s delighted at Edie being vile. She enables it. Poor kid .

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I
oh my god I’ve missed this why was wilbys head shaved ?!

cant stand the ads either- just stuff we dont need and impressionable people buy it!! Why do people want to be like these people?Who are they , they apparently ask where their jumper is from or hair band or just some meaningless crap!!! So irritating. Just have your own style or shock horror why don’t you shop for something yourself !!
Because she thinks its fucking cute! As a hair stylist... I would NOT reccomend anyone to use clippers (especially on a number 1) on a child below the age of 3. Their scalp is far too sensitive, the hair follicles are still gaining thickness aswell.
A small trim around the ears and fringe with scissors is fine.
I'm surprised it didnt either give him a rash or cut his fucking scalp! My little boy is almost 2 and I still wont use clippers yet and I'm qualified!

Oh and if he has such bad cradle cap according to her why would anyone think it's a good idea to get the clippers out on an already irritated scalp....

Reactions: 26

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
It would appear that because someone doesn’t follow the trend on here of slating people then they much be some sort of spy or a hun. Not just some regular person that wanted to comment.
If you have been lurking long enough you'd see that far from the troll tag we're given, there are often personal stories shared here which receive a great deal of support and care from other posters.

Our main discussion topic however is PTWM of course, her scamming of fans out of hard earned cash (many posters on here were once loyal followers who donated until they realised things didn't add up) and the many many inconsistencies in the shit she posts. If that's not for you, not sure why you'd sign up in the first place rather than moving along?

Typing this with a 2 week old baby in my arm so hope it makes vague grammatical sense. I wasn't sliced in two though so it's barely worth a mention right? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Theyseemescrollin’

Just about to say the same - and 10,000 followers is the milestone you have to reach before you can make money on Instagram. It’s not even legal for her to have an account before she’s 13!! She’s only just 11.
If only there was somebody close by with some knowledge of the law - maybe like a policeman but not actually one......Just can’t think of who to suggest 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
By including both Seb and Isaac today, since we discussed the issue here, she’s just confirmed to me that there’s no court order specifying they can’t be on camera and she doesn’t keep them off camera out of respect for their privacy (or out of respect for their mother). The only reason she doesn’t often film them is because they don’t play up to the camera as much as her kids do, therefore they aren’t as valuable.

• Sad

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Why are they still giving wibble mashed up food 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ give him a fucking carrot stick and floret of broccoli to munch on ffs. Hes almost one! (I know we go over this time and time again, and please ignore my comment, it just baffles me,it really does)

Has anyone seen this from another influencer.
It’s boiled my blood.
If the statement is true it’s has to be down to genetics not politics, it screams at me that certain human colours are more privileged with birthing children!
This is very very fucking wrong and taking the black lives matter to the extreme.
I wonder if R will get on this band wagon.
It’s not all about genetics, it’s to do with economic factors such as wealth, health and people being bias towards their own race without even realising it sometimes. There’s no ‘if this is true’ it’s facts, regardless of the reason you think is behind it.

This is in no way a “white country” and nobody, least of all white people, is being made to feel guilty of their ethnicity. If you’re feeling the slightest pang of guilt regarding black lives matter then you need to look into that on a personal in depth level which is exactly what the raising awareness of privilege part of the movement is about.
THIS 👏🏻 I am not trying to single anyone out here but it’s true, if “black lives matter” offends you then you need to take a look at yourself. White lives already matter and if you can’t see that then you have white privilege.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She can afford to spend £165 on a cardi that looks like my Nan knitted it she can afford to buy her kids their own presents- begging on insta when you spend money like it’s going out of fashion on yourself every day is so cringeworthy.
Maybe if she didnt spend £165 on the cardigan..she could have bought edie the £110 roblox pet and she would have had £55 change 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
The Roblox thing is crazy, she could just turn the trade option to friends only or even better no trade at all, then E wouldn’t be able to get scammed. If she is stupid enough to spend £27 on a virtual pet they deserve to be scammed!!! Also, last night it had an update with a new pet and half price on a load of purchase, so no doubt E will loose her shit wanting everything. I know all this Roblox stuff because my two girls play the game!!

The rant to me is kind of fair if he has good reason, teaching kids to be responsible for their animals is really important. She shouldn’t be filming him, it’s not fair. How would she like it if she was having a sensible chat about something important and he filmed it and then allowed his boys to mock her? She would be fuming!!! Don’t get me wrong his rants are boring but when is a rant not, I’m sure my kids are bored when me or my husband try and explain why something is not ok. But we wouldn’t film it for a bunch of strangers to watch it!!!

Reactions: 24

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Stop the press!

I bought a load of second hand books for my daughter as she reads like a demon, and I think I've accidentally picked up a special leaked copy of Snorting Sara's next work.....
Screenshot_20200708_190415_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
Beggy Brenda's off again.

Screenshot_20200706-161418_Samsung Internet.jpg

I could but I won't. I'm sure whatever you get her Rach, she'll lose her shit over 🙄 and you'll just record it and snort.

• Haha
  • Wow

FridaK

VIP Member
Has she really just shared something from an account set up to protect trans and black children? Of course blocking people when they’re being racist or prejudiced makes total sense! It is not the same as blocking people who ask WHERE YOU SPENT THEIR FUCKING PAYPAL DONATIONS.

As the parent of a (we strongly suspect and are being led entirely by them and their wishes) trans child, this has angered me so much.

Rachel, you run a public social media account, the sole purpose of which is to make money (and don’t you dare try and pretend otherwise). The amount you make literally depends on the number of followers you have, so yes, you need to explain yourself if you block someone and yes, you are stopping their freedom of speech.

View attachment 179792
That’s Munroe Bergdorf. She a trans black model/ activist that is making massive waves in the BLM movement at the moment. She has been campaigning for the the trans black community and trans children. I doubt Rach knows who she is or what she does. She’s just shared that to validate her own shady behaviour.
Munroe is talking about very abusive trolling and death threats etc. Not mums asking where a load of scammed money has gone 🙄
Silly cow

• Heart

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Bet she’s loving this Hinch comment 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 179127
What I always find funny is that the insta-fame-mums *usually* leave very bland "1 second to type" comments such as these on each others pages.

They then get hundreds of likes for shitting out a few emojis and then loads of people comment underneath trying to get noticed 🙄

It's a frustrating falseness from everyone. There are so many inspiring, artistic, courageous and wonderful people out there, yet these fraudsters make money through fooling people 😡

• Heart