PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are living way beyond their means. She is the type of person that as soon as money comes in she has to spend it, no thought of saving a bit or investing some for the kids. I’d honestly feel sick spending hundreds on a cardigan or more than a fiver on some wax melts if I could afford it or not.
The whole pandemic thing has made me rethink everything. I don’t need stuff- spending just for the sake of it. I’ve always been quite careful after being skint at the beginning of married life. Once we had two full time wages coming in and no longer having childcare costs it was amazing having spare cash at the end of the month. However I saved and saved towards my goal of a house deposit. Also putting some into savings accounts for my children.
I know how easily life can change and everything being taken away at the drop of a hat.
I couldn’t give a tit what she spends her money on ,but I just look at her and think wow what a complete waste, just so she can brag to everyone. I think she looks down on her followers and loves showing off about all her new stuff knowing they won’t ever be able to do the same. More fool her, but then I suppose she has the PayPal money for back up 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She didn’t pay for those candles they gave them to her. A friend told her about them!!!! Billy bull tit alert!

Reactions: 9
I thought the ‘ magic lips’ comment was awful , there really are no boundaries with this couple.
From a safeguarding point of view, some of the stuff they say/allude to is bordering on sexual abuse.

That may sound overly dramatic but I have trained extensively in safeguarding and been taught to look for signs of abuse in children (I work in a school and am a trained TA), and “sexual abuse” doesn’t just mean being sexually abused. One of the things that would sound alarm bells is a child using sexualised vocabulary, mimicking sexual behaviour or being exposed to sex either on TV/online or in the home.

Things like their parents washing together in the shower every day, stepmum walking around topless to “tempt” the baby and then milking herself at the kitchen sink? Its not entirely clear that it crosses the line but it’s definitely borderline.

If a child in school told me they had walked in on their parents in the shower together once, I’d think it was just one of those things, but if it was a regular (and Rachel says it is daily) occurrence, I would be escalating that as a safeguarding concern.

If a child told me their daddy had told them to ask their mum about his magic lips, I would also be concerned.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
From a safeguarding point of view, some of the stuff they say/allude to is bordering on sexual abuse.

That may sound overly dramatic but I have trained extensively in safeguarding and been taught to look for signs of abuse in children (I work in a school and am a trained TA), and “sexual abuse” doesn’t just mean being sexually abused. One of the things that would sound alarm bells is a child using sexualised vocabulary, mimicking sexual behaviour or being exposed to sex either on TV/online or in the home.

Things like their parents washing together in the shower every day, stepmum walking around topless to “tempt” the baby and then milking herself at the kitchen sink? Its not entirely clear that it crosses the line but it’s definitely borderline.

If a child in school told me they had walked in on their parents in the shower together once, I’d think it was just one of those things, but if it was a regular (and Rachel says it is daily) occurrence, I would be escalating that as a safeguarding concern.

If a child told me their daddy had told them to ask their mum about his magic lips, I would also be concerned.
She also mentioned during one of her bat tit stories that she goes for her 2 am wee naked. Struck me as a strange to say being step mother to teenage boys tbh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
milking herself at the kitchen sink
:sick: :sick:
I was just going to go and start making dinner...think I'll wait a bit now :sick:😂

£30 for a candle is ridiculous. She's one of those people that believes the more something costs, the better it is. And she definitely believes that the more she spends on something, the more people are impressed by her. Personally I think she's a wasteful twit but each to their own I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t help but think Edie’s teacher is trolling her with that ‘famous author’ comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are they still giving wibble mashed up food 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ give him a bleeping carrot stick and floret of broccoli to munch on ffs. Hes almost one! (I know we go over this time and time again, and please ignore my comment, it just baffles me,it really does)

Reactions: 26
Why are they still giving wibble mashed up food 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ give him a bleeping carrot stick and floret of broccoli to munch on ffs. Hes almost one! (I know we go over this time and time again, and please ignore my comment, it just baffles me,it really does)
She bangs on about his teeth enough, let him bleeping use them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It just completely baffles me why they are doing this, it stinks of her holding him back for her own sake, you know we could be easy going on the fact he isn’t mobile as kids develop at different rates, but to be almost 1 and not having a good munch on solids is just weird, he has teeth, let him use them Rach.

She bangs on about his teeth enough, let him bleeping use them!
Omg I just posted the same at the same time as you lol

Reactions: 8
It just completely baffles me why they are doing this, it stinks of her holding him back for her own sake, you know we could be easy going on the fact he isn’t mobile as kids develop at different rates, but to be almost 1 and not having a good munch on solids is just weird, he has teeth, let him use them Rach.

I said the exact same thing. She wants to keep him a tiny baby for as long as possible. Their relationship is going to be an unhealthy one!

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe one second they both shower together every day, that is just in-realistic, not practical and not romantic in the slightest if it’s every day. It’s just another one of her throw away made up lines for attention.

W should definitely be eating solids by now, I found this stage really exciting, plus the sooner he tastes and handles different textures the better or it will just get harder once they get fussy. It would also surely make for amusing stories on the gram so I’m quite surprised she hasn’t got on with it!!

Reactions: 15

I completely agree - my sister in law did the same and now the child is 9 with the social skills of a 3 year old, very behind at school.
When Racheleie has another one (which we all know is coming) Wilby will have to learn to be an obnoxious rude little brat in order to fulfill his mother’s needs - just like Edie

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe one second they both shower together every day, that is just un-realistic, not practical and not romantic in the slightest if it’s every day. It’s just another one of her throw away made up lines for attention.

W should definitely be eating solids by now, I found this stage really exciting, plus the sooner he tastes and handles different textures the better or it will just get harder once they get fussy. It would also surely make for amusing stories on the gram so I’m quite surprised she hasn’t got on with it!!

Reactions: 1
The video this morning... I mean kids have done and said things where u think you little bugger and secretly have a giggle.. but you compose yourself. If you’re both parenting together you’re a team. I’d be fuming if my OH was stood there filming and sniggering like that whilst I was telling my child to eat her breakfast and she was giving me lip like that.

What is the need to Post on SM your child’s reports? My children had glowing reports they both always have, and I am unbelievably proud. I’ve shared with my sister and Parents but that is all. A couple of people on my Facebook have done the same and posted their kids report and I can’t help but eye roll!
Just coming on to comment on that appalling behaviour.....then to ask why are you so naughty while laughing.....nah!!

• Heart
I don’t believe one second they both shower together every day, that is just in-realistic, not practical and not romantic in the slightest if it’s every day. It’s just another one of her throw away made up lines for attention.

He won't be fussy, he eats up all his McDonald's pancakes, cake and ice cream like a good boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t start the bitty stuff again they’ll be falling outs. And please don’t talk about their sexy showers etc🤮🤮🤮 Am I the only one who finds it yucky it’s all very 1970’s comedian 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yum lasagne, is it made with raw mince too?
Just plop it onto the lasagne sheets and it'll cook in the oven hun? I can't make out what she is saying and I played it a few times

• Sick
  • Haha
I must be a greedy bastard because I can't figure out how that will feed all of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.