PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm no prude and I'm quite partial to hugs and kisses and public displays of affection with my children and my partner (my boys are 15, 19 and 21) currently have 15yr old step daughter living with us too, but I'd never straddle my partner in front of any of the kids let alone ask them to take a pic, although I can hear them now URRRGGGGHHHHHH GROSSSSS and 0 chance of them taking a pic for me 🙄🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God Edie is awful.. she’s the girl that when u agree to having a sleepover with friends and they mention her name u think ‘Oh tit’ haha

Edit: again, who took the pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want to comment on the activity of this ‘blended family’ over the last couple of days but I can’t even think of what to write 😂 Queen Cuculus Canorus, Princess Betsy and Crown Prince Wilby obviously rule the roost whilst little Pipit Josh lets them trample all over him. Edie acts like a brat but I do like her and don’t blame her for trying to get some attention from her instawanker of a mother. Lula and the boys seem the most normal ones out of the lot of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Josh is weird - no doubt about that. But he is the only adult that try’s to instil a little discipline - it’s just shame he gets mocked by the girls and Rachel every time.

Reactions: 15
Bet she’s loving this Hinch comment 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 179127
What I always find funny is that the insta-fame-mums *usually* leave very bland "1 second to type" comments such as these on each others pages.

They then get hundreds of likes for shitting out a few emojis and then loads of people comment underneath trying to get noticed 🙄

It's a frustrating falseness from everyone. There are so many inspiring, artistic, courageous and wonderful people out there, yet these fraudsters make money through fooling people 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I want to comment on the activity of this ‘blended family’ over the last couple of days but I can’t even think of what to write 😂 Queen Cuculus Canorus, Princess Betsy and Crown Prince Wilby obviously rule the roost whilst little Pipit Josh lets them trample all over him. Edie acts like a brat but I do like her and don’t blame her for trying to get some attention from her instawanker of a mother. Lula and the boys seem the most normal ones out of the lot of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Pipit josh 😂😂😂instawanka 😂
Hilarious x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That picture of her straddling him, look at their eyes, how empty are they?! It was obviously meant to look like a loved up photo but it looks far from that.

Also I think Dominic makes Joyce out to be the over powering controlling one so that when the time come for them to split she plays victim again and the huns will be like omg yea i remember that one time in your story......oh yea i remember him bein like that.....

Reactions: 19
She looks like a total meth head in the photo with Josh. Clinging on to him for dear life asking her six year old to take a picture 😖 she’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What made R look an absolute moron was not going back to get Edie, it was filming herself doing it and then filming herself playing with Edie on the grass. She must have looked a proper twit.

Also, this looks safe...

39D4BB46-CE8A-4461-A1A3-FCCC6947B268.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I just watched those vids from this morning and I can’t work it out. I thought they were set up at first but then towards the end Edie was clearly exasperated. I don’t know why he was sitting there nagging her or why Rach was filming it around the corner like a weirdo. It’s as if he was purposely trying to wind her up.
Like how many of us have convo’s with the kids and then when they get a little cheeky we just go ‘ok that’s enough now.’ It’s just life. We don’t sit there and have a full on debate with a 6 year old about who cooks what and how they are at fault for everything. I think if I got that moaning from him first thing in the morning I’d be pretty fed up as well. I’m sure a family therapist would help there with the strange dynamics.
Don’t get me wrong, Edie was a cheeky little so & so at the breakfast table, but the way he was speaking to her made me really uncomfortable. To me he comes across as really controlling and patronising at times towards the kids but not so much toward his wife. Then the stories later when he was having a go at tallulah about feeding the chickens Edie was getting really riled up about him and how he’s got to be more kind. But then her mum started egging her on and she started doing it with a smirk.

My opinion of josh is that because rach talks/treats him like tit most of the time and the fact his sister and most likely his mother does too.. he over compensates for his authority when hes talking to the kids.. he is stern with them because he knows he can verbally over power them..he cant with his wife/sister/mother.
I havent seen the straddling photo yet but nothing surprises me with those 2... the over exposure of affection is almost false... like I said before, the people who are the most happy dont feel the need to prove it to the world, the ones who's are the most insecure within their relationship have to show the world every little detail about how loved up and happy they are, almost to try and convince themselves aswell as others.
I would hate to be a teenager in that house, naked showers/naked walks along the hallway/walking around the house topless to entice breastfeeding/ milking boobs into the family kitchen sink/making comments about teenage boys fancying you/inappropriate comments to a 6 year old about daddy having magic lips/naked daily showers and allowing ALL kids to walk in whenever they want
It's got therapy written all over it.

Reactions: 21
Good job, Instagram 😒

257D0526-3DD7-40BC-AE26-8DDA8E3FCFD8.jpeg

Allowing middle aged strangers to follow an underage child in their thousands and leave comments like this:

F76ED5F2-8AFE-4467-B261-6EDB741EC71D.jpeg

So odd that she’s seen her school report 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My opinion of josh is that because rach talks/treats him like tit most of the time and the fact his sister and most likely his mother does too.. he over compensates for his authority when hes talking to the kids.. he is stern with them because he knows he can verbally over power them..he cant with his wife/sister/mother.
I havent seen the straddling photo yet but nothing surprises me with those 2... the over exposure of affection is almost false... like I said before, the people who are the most happy dont feel the need to prove it to the world, the ones who's are the most insecure within their relationship have to show the world every little detail about how loved up and happy they are, almost to try and convince themselves aswell as others.
I would hate to be a teenager in that house, naked showers/naked walks along the hallway/walking around the house topless to entice breastfeeding/ milking boobs into the family kitchen sink/making comments about teenage boys fancying you/inappropriate comments to a 6 year old about daddy having magic lips/naked daily showers and allowing ALL kids to walk in whenever they want
It's got therapy written all over it.
Even worse tho, is that they're "that house" for all the kids mates, where u can walk in and out when u fancy, their mates are often there when the kids aren't! Dread to think the amount of teens/pre-teens that could walk in on god knows what in that house!

Reactions: 12
Even worse tho, is that they're "that house" for all the kids mates, where u can walk in and out when u fancy, their mates are often there when the kids aren't! Dread to think the amount of teens/pre-teens that could walk in on god knows what in that house!
Makes me question their motivation to be “that house” tbh. It’s like some kind of weird commune where anyone’s welcome as long as you ignore the sexual behaviour of the “mum” and “dad”.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If I was the friends parents I definitely wouldnt like my child spending time in that house, especially if they were there without S/I/T/E/B
Although from what we have seen, it's only been Betsy's friends that have done that... edie doesnt have friends over/T apparently doesnt have any friends/isaac's friends have never been mentioned and seb goes out with his mates (dont blame him)
And we all know josh isnt allowed friends and she only has a friend until they are of no use to her.
Will be interesting to see if she let's wiblet have playdates ( with kids that aren't on the gram)

Reactions: 9
If I was the friends parents I definitely wouldnt like my child spending time in that house, especially if they were there without S/I/T/E/B
Although from what we have seen, it's only been Betsy's friends that have done that... edie doesnt have friends over/T apparently doesnt have any friends/isaac's friends have never been mentioned and seb goes out with his mates (dont blame him)
And we all know josh isnt allowed friends and she only has a friend until they are of no use to her.
Will be interesting to see if she let's wiblet have playdates ( with kids that aren't on the gram)
It’s one of the things that brought me over here. I’m not saying Josh is unsavoury. He’s just a boring bastard clinging onto his youth and riding on his wives fraudulent £600 Stella McCartney coattails. However he used to be topless around the house constantly and I feel it’s kind of inappropriate? Ok it’s just a body. It’s just skin and they’re family. Whatever. However B’s pals were round a lot and he’s just standing think he’s Peter Andre. I personally would freak out a bit if I heard my daughter was going round her friends house and her step dad was walking about topless for no reason.

What I always find funny is that the insta-fame-mums *usually* leave very bland "1 second to type" comments such as these on each others pages.

They then get hundreds of likes for shitting out a few emojis and then loads of people comment underneath trying to get noticed 🙄

It's a frustrating falseness from everyone. There are so many inspiring, artistic, courageous and wonderful people out there, yet these fraudsters make money through fooling people 😡
Hunch knows full well that typing a few (of the same) emojis that takes no effort may gain her some new followers and perhaps she is also after some of the freebie cute clothes that Wilby recently received!

Reactions: 5
She very much takes after Betsy, who may not have had the same tantrums, but who always got her own way so didn’t need to “meltdown” to get it. And the reason they are both like that is down to R being both inept at parenting and a total witch.

94C71C07-5CF4-4B50-88C9-A8AAB4F7903F.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.