PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen this from another influencer.
It’s boiled my blood.
If the statement is true it’s has to be down to genetics not politics, it screams at me that certain human colours are more privileged with birthing children!
This is very very bleeping wrong and taking the black lives matter to the extreme.
I wonder if R will get on this band wagon.
It’s very true! You only have to google it to find out its true. It’s only been on the news for the last few weeks too. Some of it may be due to genetics but then those black mums should be monitored more in their pregnancy but they’re not. Many black women have felt ignored and dismissed by health care. Even Serena Williams has spoken about how she was ignored while she was having a pulmonary embolism! So no it’s not BLM taking things to the extreme. It’s actually a fact.

Reactions: 19
It’s boiled my blood.
If the statement is true it’s has to be down to genetics not politics, it screams at me that certain human colours are more privileged with birthing children!
This is very very bleeping wrong and taking the black lives matter to the extreme.
Check out lalalaletmeexplain on instagram - she went in on this on her stories a few weeks back. I thought she was being out of order toward midwives/doctors, but then a few people spoke up, both patients and midwives, and it was definitely an eye opener. X

Reactions: 10
It’s boiled my blood.
Hi, sorry I’m a lurker but just wanted to add that there’s no known genetic reason for this discrepancy. Also, black women in the US are 3x more likely to die in childbirth, compared to 5x in the U.K. If this were down to genetic factors alone then these figures would not be so massively far apart.

Reactions: 11
It doesn’t matter how much you go on about Josh going to “work” racheeeeaaaaal , we know he isn’t . I am a nurse who has worked throughout this and almost every keyworker in whatever field was shitting bricks . Being a nurse we were lambs to the slaughter and at that time it was pretty much expected we would all get it amidst the fight we had to wear PPE . Which was a fight for anyone not aware . The Police force who interact with so many people in close contact had the same and you would have been posting 94 stories a day about your amazing I love the way he wears leggings man.
Quit your tit scraggy , you are not what you claim to be . You are a really awful person ... and as the mum of a 24/22and 12 year old, you are also a really tit mum.
I mean that . You are a very bad mother . Exposing them , highlighting and encouraging bad behaviour , not knowing life without a camera in the face , likely keeping numerous children from birth parents , exposing sexual acts . You are your own horrific .
I feel so sorry for all of the children in your care . A nice beach won’t make up for all this .
I hooe they write factual books about you in a few years.
Thank you for your service ❤❤❤

It’s very true! You only have to google it to find out its true. It’s only been on the news for the last few weeks too. Some of it may be due to genetics but then those black mums should be monitored more in their pregnancy but they’re not. Many black women have felt ignored and dismissed by health care. Even Serena Williams has spoken about how she was ignored while she was having a pulmonary embolism! So no it’s not BLM taking things to the extreme. It’s actually a fact.
That’s fair enough and thank you for educating me, but the post should be backed up with this information and not just randomly posted. It’s getting to the degree being born white in a white country is a bad thing and we should feel guilty about it, none of us choose our heritage, race,colour, religion.

Check out lalalaletmeexplain on instagram - she went in on this on her stories a few weeks back. I thought she was being out of order toward midwives/doctors, but then a few people spoke up, both patients and midwives, and it was definitely an eye opener. X
Will have a gander tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
This is in no way a “white country” and nobody, least of all white people, is being made to feel guilty of their ethnicity. If you’re feeling the slightest pang of guilt regarding black lives matter then you need to look into that on a personal in depth level which is exactly what the raising awareness of privilege part of the movement is about.

Anyway I still hate Rachaele. If anyone makes me feel guilty about that I will not engage with them 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s boiled my blood.
It’s not all about genetics, it’s to do with economic factors such as wealth, health and people being bias towards their own race without even realising it sometimes. There’s no ‘if this is true’ it’s facts, regardless of the reason you think is behind it.

This is in no way a “white country” and nobody, least of all white people, is being made to feel guilty of their ethnicity. If you’re feeling the slightest pang of guilt regarding black lives matter then you need to look into that on a personal in depth level which is exactly what the raising awareness of privilege part of the movement is about.
THIS 👏🏻 I am not trying to single anyone out here but it’s true, if “black lives matter” offends you then you need to take a look at yourself. White lives already matter and if you can’t see that then you have white privilege.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Hi, sorry I’m a lurker but just wanted to add that there’s no known genetic reason for this discrepancy. Also, black women in the US are 3x more likely to die in childbirth, compared to 5x in the U.K. If this were down to genetic factors alone then these figures would not
Great piece of information, however I stand by I believe it was posted out of content, why is it a white womans fault that a black woman suffers this?

Anyway I still hate Rachaele. If anyone makes me feel guilty about that I will not engage with them 🤣
I don’t feel any guilt

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thank you for your service ❤❤❤

That’s fair enough and thank you for educating me, but the post should be backed up with this information and not just randomly posted. It’s getting to the degree being born white in a white country is a bad thing and we should feel guilty about it, none of us choose our heritage, race,colour, religion.

Will have a gander tomorrow
If you had clicked on the post you would have seen its links to a page full of information about it. Not going to address the reference to a “white country” as others already have. I think maybe you’re feeling so uncomfortable because you’re not trying to understand the cause- you’re meeting it with defensiveness instead.

Great piece of information, however I stand by I believe it was posted out of content, why is it a white womans fault that a black woman suffers this?

I don’t feel any guilt

It wasn’t posted out of context, she shared the statistic and you could have clicked on the post to read more about it. Nowhere did anyone say it was white women’s fault...

Edited to add- sorry I know this is massively derailing and not remotely about PTWM but I’m not about to ignore anything about this topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am far from Privileged, I was abused sexually from the age of 4 until I was 15, shall I class every other person who has not endured that as privileged?
You are missing the point entirely. I am sorry this happened to you but that is irrelevant in regards to white privilege (If you are white, which would be the assumption based on your posts) - you still have white privilege despite that happening to you or not. If you read up on white privilege then you will understand this.

I am not commenting further as this off way off-topic.

Reactions: 16
Oh feck....she’s from near me....which isn’t near Leeds at all....it’s York she’s near!!!
And us from York describe selby people as inbreds and weirdos
My other half works in Selby 😂😂. Chicken lady lives in Church Fenton which I suppose is technically Leeds. Wonder if she tried to pimp the story out to the YEP 🙄

This is where she got her new “ad break” idea from. She doesn’t actually give a tit how annoying ads are or she’d have been thanking followers for their support years ago 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 180026
Only Girl is way more professional with her ads, she totally nails it. She is also really likeable and a natural beauty, you can definitely see the kindness radiate. She is totally the opposite to R, but I don’t know why Only Girl follows R, they are so opposite apart from the patchwork family part and even now she is living with her mum, no longer with her partner.

Yes it’s very sad but true. It definitely needs sharing and speaking about as it’s not acceptable in this day and age.

Reactions: 6
Scrolling by has been physically painful this morning. Been left with a rather sour taste after the rather unpleasant turn that has been taken.

Let’s just hope Rach doesn’t pounce on that and use something as important as BLM to try to divide and conquer.

Anyway back to business. I don’t think BeKind taking Wilby out is a bad thing tbh. My eldest often takes out my younger ones and I always used to take my nieces/nephews out when I was a teenager (I’ve quite a big age gap between me and my siblings).

However although BeKind seems quite good with Wilby she seems ‘obsessed’ with feeding him ice cream. Honestly the amount of sugar that boy is given.

Reactions: 7
I know 15 year olds have kids and are amazing mums but...I wouldn’t be comfortable with a 15 year old taking my baby out. Maybe it’s just me.
I was 16 when my little brother came along and i used to take him out for walks to the park etc i think its fine if you are sensible.

The thing that annoys me the most with her HUNS is when they are all so quick to defend and attack... more than most of them havent read her book, they dont know both R and J had an affair behind their partners backs, they believe R birthed all 6 children, they think J is edies biological dad and they dont know about her alienating the other parents. And R does nothing to correct them, allowing them to believe it. And we know this as fact because alot of then have come here asking the same questions.
It really infuriates me!

Reactions: 18
She announced really early with Wibble, probably for maximum attention and freebies. Plus she was very keen to let everyone know she wanted a baby, and was nagging Joyce, as were her huns via the comments. She posted when she had her coil out (because she had to sob and vomit horrifically, obviously, and the nurse wept with joy at poking around between her amazing and inspirational flaps). I think she will have another baby, as Wilbert grows and has less appeal, but she hasn't milked him dry yet (no pun intended!), I bet it'll be when the freebies slow down.
She also told all her readers about her and Josh visiting Ann Summers when they were trying for a baby ( shortly after the coil removal) Her pregnancy announcement was on Christmas Day and considering Wilby was born in August , she must have just been pregnant . I doubt if she’ll have any more as she’s got what she wanted now and Josh’s hands are well and truly tied.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She also told all her readers about her and Josh visiting Ann Summers when they were trying for a baby ( shortly after the coil removal) Her pregnancy announcement was on Christmas Day and considering Wilby was born in August , she must have just been pregnant . I doubt if she’ll have any more as she’s got what she wanted now and Josh’s hands are well and truly tied.
She will probably use the excuse that josh really wants a girl of his own.. and a new baby girl can bring her in different gifts and content 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does anybody need to know about her and Josh visiting Ann Summers? She is mental. Along with a lot of stuff that She posts that is PRIVATE. And I guess she thinks all her little followers will be getting night time thrills from imagining her and J. Sick!! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why does anybody need to know about her and Josh visiting Ann Summers? She is mental. Along with a lot of stuff that She posts that is PRIVATE. And I guess she thinks all her little followers will be getting night time thrills from imagining her and J. Sick!! 🤢🤢
She probably was hinting to be an ambassador for them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
To say see we do have sex see he isn’t gay n didn’t get me pregnant with the turkey baster

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.