PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant find that thread. Would like to see what's been said.
if the other poster was here to see for herself then why did they not just lurk.. you dont need to make a profile to have a read?? And why this thread? If it was posted on an influencers page that isnt anything to do with ptwm then why come and read this thread.. you would read the thread that's about the other influencer surely? Lol
The thread is on Families and it's the Clarke one.

I find it odd too, new member, come to see how disgusting we are 🤣 but not about the influencer in question!

Is Rach on the beg for freebies for E's Birthday now?

Reactions: 8
Beggy Brenda's off again.

Screenshot_20200706-161418_Samsung Internet.jpg

I could but I won't. I'm sure whatever you get her Rach, she'll lose her tit over 🙄 and you'll just record it and snort.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I didn’t say any of you said it was illegal or against the law, I’m just stating it isn’t. So why it would create such a furore is beyond me. I would say piercing a babies ears is more horrific yet most places will happily do it
"Not sure if you know but it isn't actually against the law". Quite passive aggressive for your first post and it insinuates that one of us said it is! And then mention the word "horrific", are you Rachealeieio or one of her huns? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The discussion here is not regarding piercing baby’s ears - that is a whole other debate. We are here to discuss PTWM and she shaved her baby’s head so we discussed it. Serious question and I am not in any way trolling you: are you here to attempt to derail the thread?
I would say yep, defo here to derail the thread. Conveniently popped up as Twitter was being talked about. The poster came over after being sent over by a different influencer, really?! But ended up on this thread...
Hmm...someone doesnt want twitter involved imo💩💩💩

Reactions: 15
Beggy Brenda's off again.

View attachment 173867
I could but I won't. I'm sure whatever you get her Rach, she'll lose her tit over 🙄 and you'll just record it and snort.
She can afford to spend £165 on a cardi that looks like my Nan knitted it she can afford to buy her kids their own presents- begging on insta when you spend money like it’s going out of fashion on yourself every day is so cringeworthy. And also not really a sensible move in the current climate but hey, I’m sure she’ll get a load of freebies sent to her just for W and E :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Omg now T is being ‘gifted’ shite aswell, ffs surely not she’s a bloody child!! Oh and it’s my tattle anniversary tomorrow, I expect to wake up to sobbing, clapping, gifted shite, thanks dolls x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She can afford to spend £165 on a cardi that looks like my Nan knitted it she can afford to buy her kids their own presents- begging on insta when you spend money like it’s going out of fashion on yourself every day is so cringeworthy.
Maybe if she didnt spend £165 on the cardigan..she could have bought edie the £110 roblox pet and she would have had £55 change 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would say yep, defo here to derail the thread. Conveniently popped up as Twitter was being talked about. The poster came over after being sent over by a different influencer, really?! But ended up on this thread...
Hmm...someone doesnt want twitter involved imo💩💩💩
Have no clue what you are talking about. Have been lurking for a while however couldn’t view any attachments on messages so signed up. Have read through loads of threads and decided to comment on one, it’s as simple as that.
I had been reading an article about a petition to have tattle closed down. Georgia Jones had put it on a post saying how one of her friends had been pulled apart, being naive and wondering how women can attack each other in such a way I thought I’d look. It would appear that because someone doesn’t follow the trend on here of slating people then they much be some sort of spy or a hun. Not just some regular person that wanted to comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep the Twitter talk has got someone rattled. They know they can’t control the narrative on there.

It would appear that because someone doesn’t follow the trend on here of slating people then they much be some sort of spy or a hun. Not just some regular person that wanted to comment.
If you have been lurking long enough you'd see that far from the troll tag we're given, there are often personal stories shared here which receive a great deal of support and care from other posters.

Our main discussion topic however is PTWM of course, her scamming of fans out of hard earned cash (many posters on here were once loyal followers who donated until they realised things didn't add up) and the many many inconsistencies in the tit she posts. If that's not for you, not sure why you'd sign up in the first place rather than moving along?

Typing this with a 2 week old baby in my arm so hope it makes vague grammatical sense. I wasn't sliced in two though so it's barely worth a mention right? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Typing this with a 2 week old baby in my arm so hope it makes vague grammatical sense. I wasn't sliced in two though so it's barely worth a mention right? 😉

I’d congratulate you and your beautiful new arrival but seems you had it easy compared to St Rach. 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If you have been lurking long enough you'd see that far from the troll tag we're given, there are often personal stories shared here which receive a great deal of support and care from other posters.

Our main discussion topic however is PTWM of course, her scamming of fans out of hard earned cash (many posters on here were once loyal followers who donated until they realised things didn't add up) and the many many inconsistencies in the tit she posts. If that's not for you, not sure why you'd sign up in the first place rather than moving along?

Congratulations 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’d congratulate you and your beautiful new arrival but seems you had it easy compared to St Rach. 💕
See, tongue in cheek humour aside, you're proving my point that we're a nice bunch ♥

(Thank you, of course I appreciate I cannot possibly have had it as hard as Raquel, Queen of the chavs, nobody even cried or horrifically vomited, not even me 😏... Although to be fair the midwife had a mask on so maybe she shed a tear or two and I missed it 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have no clue what you are talking about. Have been lurking for a while however couldn’t view any attachments on messages so signed up. Have read through loads of threads and decided to comment on one, it’s as simple as that.
I had been reading an article about a petition to have tattle closed down. Georgia Jones had put it on a post saying how one of her friends had been pulled apart, being naive and wondering how women can attack each other in such a way I thought I’d look. It would appear that because someone doesn’t follow the trend on here of slating people then they much be some sort of spy or a hun. Not just some regular person that wanted to comment.
I did say IMO....and IMO you ARE somebody trying to derail the thread.
Popped up whilst talking about twitter with a random post saying it isn't illegal to shave a babies hair (nowhere on this thread did anyone say it was)
It was just a very random first post imo....🤷‍♀️
😁😁😁😁
Anyway I'm on twitter, havent used it for years but I'm willing to log back on 😊

Reactions: 15
@I_Like_Tractors ahhhhh congratulations.

My burning question though.......didya name your child Wibble, Dominic or Joyce 🤭😁
Don't be ridiculous! I'm milking my sponsoring opportunities so I think we're going for:

Ryvita-Dyson Rescue Remedy FitwithFlash #bemorebetsy

Give it a few months and I'll be choking her with Ella's kitchen whilst shaving her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve not got much left to say about Rach. She is disgusting. However, I will say that plenty of people on these threads have opposing views and it’s really unfair to say that everyone slates people There are many that comment on this thread that haven’t done that.
The problem from what I can see is that she advertised that the baby had cradle cap after shaving his head (with no guard btw, just a straight buzz cut.) Now that’s maybe okay with you and if so it’s not an issue, but it isn’t with others and their comments are as valid as yours. Plus before you start dragging another person into it like Georgia Jones, perhaps check that she agrees with you. This tells me she most likely wouldn’t agree with shaving a babies head or false advertising

Attachments

Don't be ridiculous! I'm milking my sponsoring opportunities so I think we're going for:

Ryvita-Dyson Rescue Remedy FitwithFlash #bemorebetsy

Give it a few months and I'll be choking her with Ella's kitchen whilst shaving her head.
That’s so beautiful I just vomited horrifically 💜

Genuine congratulations to you on your new baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.