PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My word, ive not posted in here since before lockdown as ive forever been a month behind- ive finally caught up!
As for the patron saint of chavs.. what can i say ? She looks dreadful and behaves even worse as for 'content' shes really scraping the barrel, wittering tit for engagement and not shutting up about it for days! Roll on the downfall!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So blatantly obvious she wants freebies, its actually so embarrassing 🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
She wouldn’t gift a load of stuff to charity without first rifling through it, chucking it all about then taking out the stuff the kids secretly want (before denying it, like with the scrunchies)
Didn't she do that with all those bright coloured hair scrunchies? After she said she was giving them all away, T got seen with some on her wrist?

Reactions: 7
Amazing that Wibble managed to crawl towards a firelighter months ago when he can’t even crawl right now. But I’m sure with the super helpful words of Be Kind Betsy in his ears he won’t be long. That’s it, get moving, fatty 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh look she is finally encouraging W to move, and use his limbs.

Hi Rach.

• Haha
She makes me cringe. How pathetic to be on the gram begging for stuff when there are genuinely kids out there with sod all.
No amount of money can buy class ( referenced by that awful cardi et al) She has
no shame, no class, no morals. She makes me sick (in a less dramatic, but still horrifically vomiting way!).. Cannot wait for the tit show to come crashing down 😡

As predicted, the moment Wilby starts showing any signs of crawling and it’s on the gram.

I’m guessing she’s read our comments and decided to prove us wrong so she’s finally allowing him some time to develop 😁

Reactions: 16
Congratulations @I_Like_Tractors, hope baby tractor has settled in nicely 💞

I get it when family/friends ask a person what they should get your child for a birthday pressie but to ask on a public platform so mainly strangers is so obviously for the freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As predicted, the moment Wilby starts showing any signs of crawling and it’s on the gram.

I’m guessing she’s read our comments and decided to prove us wrong so she’s finally allowing him some time to develop 😁
I feel as if we ought to get the child benefit for Wilbert, honestly, that kid has been practically raised by the tattle trolls 🙄🤣
Hi R 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just as we have all said many times we will know when he’s crawling as it will b all over the gram and oh look there it is yet he’s not actually crawling is he so how he got the firefighters I will never know

Reactions: 7
Amazing that Wibble managed to crawl towards a firelighter months ago when he can’t even crawl right now. But I’m sure with the super helpful words of Be Kind Betsy in his ears he won’t be long. That’s it, get moving, fatty 🤦🏼‍♀️
Didnt he bum shuffle too? 😂

How does she not know what her daughter wants for her birthday?

Reactions: 5
the asking for recommendations is actual sooo cringe. Just ask the kid what she would like ?? Or google age appropriate toys etc. Obvs Betsy getting gifted a pony and wilbertson a set of clippers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look she is finally encouraging W to move, and use his limbs.

Hi Rach.
Ah but he got over to the firelighters ages ago plus he broke the land speed record for bum shuffling the other week don't you know!

I have to laugh (very sarcastically) at Dominic recording his crawling attempts now to try and prove us wrong but she's only proved us right! In that she's a Lying Lara and no way on this earth has he crawled or bum shuffled prior to this.

Now, keep it up Rach 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe because her HUNS are just as bitchy and nasty as she is. Like a pack of high school bullies. R is the ring leader and they are so desperate for her friendship they will do anything she says. And R knows that unfortunately. Her best friend hannah is like that, nicola tits McLean is and by the looks of it, so are the Lincoln shaws.
The Lincoln Shaws probably have the same management as PTWM , they’ve kind of re branded themselves recently and
If you have been lurking long enough you'd see that far from the troll tag we're given, there are often personal stories shared here which receive a great deal of support and care from other posters.

Our main discussion topic however is PTWM of course, her scamming of fans out of hard earned cash (many posters on here were once loyal followers who donated until they realised things didn't add up) and the many many inconsistencies in the tit she posts. If that's not for you, not sure why you'd sign up in the first place rather than moving along?

Typing this with a 2 week old baby in my arm so hope it makes vague grammatical sense. I wasn't sliced in two though so it's barely worth a mention right? 😉
Congratulations xxx

Reactions: 4
I was sitting next to my hubby watching the Wilby crawling clip and he said did that girl say fatty about that baby. That’s a nasty thing to say. Betsy would have have got a severe talking to from me. That’s her baby brother!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.