PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there some kind of symbolic meaning behind the Purple Heart emoji that I’ve missed? Or is it just, ahem, coincidence that Tallulah and “Princess Warrior” chose Dominic’s most used emoji too? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m glad the kids are all doing well at school 👍Though can I draw your attention to this.
I thought T was riddled with social anxiety, didn’t like people and needed rescue remedy to move 🤔.
That report tells a completely different story.
Oh the devil works hard, but Ms Scambleton works harder 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So today she’s received an £85 newspaper to send as a gift and £60 worth of rompers and £40 worth of sleepsuits!
All before Dinner time so there’s still time for more parcels to arrive.
So relatable hun 💜

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve been thinking for a while that maybe she was fired or dismissed by mutual agreement from her job. I don’t know it was just all a bit hush hush for so long for a woman who will tell you when her and all her daughters are on their period.

She said she was made redundant but that was months after not being at work and only when someone asked. That’s if I’m remembering right I might not be. Anyway why wouldn’t she make a post about it? Wasn’t she in that job like 18 years? Why didn’t the people who got made redundant have a night out? Why didn’t she get a card and gifts?
Why didn't all her colleagues weep and vomit horrifically while she was leaving the building, while saying she was the best work mate they'd ever had?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m trying my hardest not to laugh or even mention it on here but the subtitles on stories changed Edie’s name to Idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s not an idiot she’s very smart it’s just funny

• Haha
So today she’s received an £85 newspaper to send as a gift and £60 worth of rompers and £40 worth of sleepsuits!
All before Dinner time so there’s still time for more parcels to arrive.
So relatable hun 💜
Plus buying some fake pet on a game for E after she lied about giving one away. (I think, I don't know how it works)

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice that she cut the clip short just as T said "iv got 10k followers on MY instagram"
10 thousand strangers following an 11 year old girl... ideal 🤔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m trying my hardest not to laugh or even mention it on here but the subtitles on stories changed Edie’s name to Idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s not an idiot she’s very smart it’s just funny
She needs to sort those bleeping subtitles out. The point of them is so that people who are deaf or hard of hearing can view the stories. If the subtitles are crap and make no sense, then those people won't be able to understand what she's saying. In leaving them wrong so that everyone tells her how hilarious it is, she's still excluding the people they are intended for 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to sort those bleeping subtitles out. The point of them is so that people who are deaf or hard of hearing can view the stories. If the subtitles are crap and make no sense, then those people won't be able to understand what she's saying. In leaving them wrong so that everyone tells her how hilarious it is, she's still excluding the people they are intended for 🤦
I looked into the app myself as I thought if it was cheap I might get it. I don’t have a following or anything but I do post videos with talking. You can edit the speech and sort it all so it’s just her making a mockery of it for content alone which is so disrespectful

Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice that she cut the clip short just as T said "iv got 10k followers on MY instagram"
Just about to say the same - and 10,000 followers is the milestone you have to reach before you can make money on Instagram. It’s not even legal for her to have an account before she’s 13!! She’s only just 11.

• Angry
I just love the way she has played everyone with the ‘T’s so fragile’ story, when in reality she’s very confident and popular. 😂
Her whole content is bullshit, I swear to god 😂

Reactions: 12
Just about to say the same - and 10,000 followers is the milestone you have to reach before you can make money on Instagram. It’s not even legal for her to have an account before she’s 13!! She’s only just 11.
If only there was somebody close by with some knowledge of the law - maybe like a policeman but not actually one......Just can’t think of who to suggest 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If only there was somebody close by with some knowledge of the law - maybe like a policeman but not actually one......Just can’t think of who to suggest 🤷‍♀️
Rachel’s properly pimping the account out today too. Several mentions and a screenshot with a tag. Mother of the bleeping YEAR.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I looked into the app myself as I thought if it was cheap I might get it. I don’t have a following or anything but I do post videos with talking. You can edit the speech and sort it all so it’s just her making a mockery of it for content alone which is so disrespectful
Exactly. It just goes to show that she doesn't give a single tit about making her platform accessible. It's just a ploy to give her content and up her engagement.

Reactions: 9
I’ll eat my words from yesterday when I said to put Wibble on the floor stop fussing him. It was refreshing to see her interact with him on the floor. She’s still a dick though.

I know it’s been said before but doesn’t she think of her ‘huns’?all this bragging and spending recently, especially since lockdown must make a lot of her followers feel really tit about themselves. Many will be single mothers or people furloughed/ unemployed/ on benefits or just basically struggling! I just find it so selfish of her that she’s not thinking she’s just rubbing salt in a lot of peoples wounds and I find it nasty and yes narcissistic.

Also her hair .. she looks like the blonde Chris Ingham from Ingham family with the side fringe. Going for the emo look are we Dom? All u need now is a beanie hat and skateboard.

• Haha
Unbelievable how she opens up her child's world to weirdos 😯🤦‍♀️. As an adult she doesn't even know who she's dealing with! Scammer? Male/Female? Child/Adult?? She doesn't know! But just laugh and cover up your stupidity Rachel! 👍
Wasting money on a virtual pet. Utter madness!
When my children were younger, they were never allowed to talk to other people in games unless they knew them.
Safeguard your child, idiot!
Everytime I think I'm going to shut up and move on from this thread and Tattle, she offers up another gem.
When will she realise, some of her followers lap up every single word? They are influenced by her!
She makes me so angry and I hate seeing people conned and influenced by her 😕

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Just think in a years time when we’re still calling her Dom just how confusing this will be to folk 🤣 don’t care though as it’s still funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m glad the kids are all doing well at school 👍Though can I draw your attention to this.
I thought T was riddled with social anxiety, didn’t like people and needed rescue remedy to move 🤔.
That report tells a completely different story.
Oh the devil works hard, but Ms Scambleton works harder 😂😂
I've never known a school abbreviate a child's name in written document!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.