Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lozza0710

I asked her about the cheeky wipes and not using a baby wipes. I asked her why it was necessary to tell a porky as I don’t like the word lie 😉. This is her reply
D132CD4D-F683-4533-965C-668DED526FE5.png

A touch passive aggressive I feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I thought the ‘ magic lips’ comment was awful , there really are no boundaries with this couple.
From a safeguarding point of view, some of the stuff they say/allude to is bordering on sexual abuse.

That may sound overly dramatic but I have trained extensively in safeguarding and been taught to look for signs of abuse in children (I work in a school and am a trained TA), and “sexual abuse” doesn’t just mean being sexually abused. One of the things that would sound alarm bells is a child using sexualised vocabulary, mimicking sexual behaviour or being exposed to sex either on TV/online or in the home.

Things like their parents washing together in the shower every day, stepmum walking around topless to “tempt” the baby and then milking herself at the kitchen sink? Its not entirely clear that it crosses the line but it’s definitely borderline.

If a child in school told me they had walked in on their parents in the shower together once, I’d think it was just one of those things, but if it was a regular (and Rachel says it is daily) occurrence, I would be escalating that as a safeguarding concern.

If a child told me their daddy had told them to ask their mum about his magic lips, I would also be concerned.

• Wow
  • Heart

2020two

Chatty Member
PTWM’s unrequited girl crush, Rosie Ramsey, has announced her pregnancy on Insta. PTWM has congratulated her and look at what an embarrassing hun has commented 😂😂 Nevermind the fact that Rosie had suffered from a couple of miscarriages and so had been trying for a few years - of course not, it’s all down to PTWM and Wilby 🙄😂 Cringing for you Rachel.
What a vile thing to comment on someone's pregnancy announcement after they've suffered miscarriages. I had many miscarriages before my "rainbow" twins and would be upset if someone suggested I had got pregnant because someone else had a cute baby. No - I preyed and cried for years. I hope you're embarassed Rachael.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Ok, so what we saying here then Rachaele.
Men that do cheat are special... what the flying fuck, how brazen is this. Ok she truly is fucked up in the head, or poorly or unwell in the head as she likes to word it.
If it weren't for men who cheat, she wouldn't have her perfect patchwork family 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 30

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
With regards to shaving heads, not sure if you know but it isn’t actually against the law. Millions of parents shave babies heads as newborns, albeit different cultures but it doesn’t make it wrong. And they aren’t shaved with electric razors, they are shaved with normal ones.
Erm no one has claimed it was against the law. And doing something for cultural reasons is vastly different to shaving a baby’s head so he has a ‘cool’ haircut or as content for Instagram.

Reactions: 29

Mrs H

Haven't watched her stories for a while and just had to catch up 209865 pages on here (may be a slight exaggeration 🤷‍♀️😜)
My god how. Fuckin. Boring. Has. She. Got! The slug stories?! She honestly got nothing better to do than chat absolute shit🙄🙄
Get off your arse you lazy bitch an clean up the grim slug trails.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Wotsit

VIP Member
Fantastic new thread title courtesy of @Maybebaby69

Quick recap of the last thread:

- Rachel is still a massive twat
- Still no evidence as to where thousands of pounds of donated money has ended up
- Still somehow hashing out #ads for anything thrown at her
- Still deleting comments that question any of the above

Think that's about it ;)
Brill title and recap 😂

I thought i would keep track of the ad's this week just to see how many she actually does, so far we've had

1. Saturday 27th - Iconic Make Up
  2. Tuesday 30th - Bold / Joy of Clean
  3. Wednesday 1st - Marks & Spencer
  4. Friday 3rd - Johnson's Baby
  5. Saturday 4th - Johnson's Baby (again - wearing different outfits)
  6. Sunday 5th - Iconic Make Up

We've also had tagged companies / swipe ups for

1. Makeshed
  2. Porky Penguin
  3. Backbird Kids Clothes
  4. Fred & Noah
  5. Inked Sock Company
  6. Love Crystal
  7. Cheeky Wipes
  8. Omeltte Chicken House

They are just the ones I've seen mentioned on here, there are probably lots more. Thinks its safe to say she's a sales woman.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
That poor child. She is being failed spectacularly. Instead of being filmed and argued with one of those two idiots should have told her straight. However, I don’t think any child should be forced to eat anything, some days we just don’t fancy much. Let her leave her cereal, then only offer fruit until lunchtime, easy.

But Rach standing there laughing and filming, Edie thinks it’s a joke and she’s performing for the camera, thinking that’s the right thing to do as it’s making mummy laugh. She doesn’t stand a chance, which is so sad because she’s clearly a very bright articulate little girl.

• Sad

Theyseemescrollin’

It is I that says Joyce is the one. He is overbearing, a god awful nag, he looms around in the back ground of everything that goes on with the girls. Rachs personality is distinctively different when he is there. She’s on edge a lot. He just has something. I can’t quite put my finger on what, but it’s like there is no enjoyment for him with any of the older kids. His affection is forced aside from with Wilby.
I sometimes think he is the one that has her doing mountains of ADs. The money is in his sights more than hers. He dresses her, supposedly is moody over her not breastfeeding. She seems more and more reliant on him 🤔. Yet the kids clearly think he’s an idiot (out of the mouths of babes and all that.)
I don’t know. I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️ I mean we only see so much, but what I see, I’ve definitely seen similar from not so good men. (Not personally, but in other people’s partners.) I’ve been bored so you know, speculated it
I’m afraid I completely disagree. I think it’s all her - she changes personality when he’s around because he gets fed up with all the filming and so on. I don’t think he knows the half of what goes on because she makes sure of it - she definitely controls what goes on the gram and how could he find out what’s been said, deleted, blocked etc without spending literally hours and hours every single day. Rightly or wrongly I think the wool is heavily pulled over his eyes and I think the gram content had a huge impact on the fact he is probably no longer a serving police officer. His ‘nagging’ seems more like being utterly fed up and desperate to bring more normality to the family around behavioural issues to me - I don’t think he dresses her or is desperate for her to keep breastfeeding - she just loves to keep up that image. Can you honestly believe that he’s in charge when she’s so awful to him on camera......?!

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Past few days she’s been like “Josh is going to WORK at his JOB where he WORKS and it’s NOT IN THE HOUSE it’s actually a JOB where he WORKS”

Hi Rachaele

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ChilliPepper

So... all the huns are asking about her engagement ring and where it’s from... coz you know, they all want to buy themselves an engagement ring.

Funny that they are all asking the exact same day she’s had to return her necklace for repair because josh broke it... and tagged the jeweller.

Not after a freebie repair there by any chance are you, R? 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Yeah Rachaele you see the thing is...Munroe is an activist. Shes an intersectional feminist. She’s a writer too. A proper one with talent and real stories to tell. She has to block a lot of people because as a trans woman of colour the abuse that lands at her internet door is completely unimaginable to people like you and me. Don’t repost her shit like you’re the same. Like you identify with her struggle.

• Heart

Cjen84

Please don't send me to eternal hell but I actually sent her a message on insta a few weeks ago asking her of she was going to be an advocate for the new Domestic Abuse Act that's making its way through Parliament and even shared why I was a campaigner for it. Totally ignored me. Just go to show she no longer gives a flying monkey about victims/survivors of DA.
And if I see one more photo of her saggy tit I am going to horrifically vomit everywhere, then put on a p face so people feel sorry for me and give me things.
However I'm happy to go to Paignton with the scream mask. My charge is a bottle of gin 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
PTWM’s unrequited girl crush, Rosie Ramsey, has announced her pregnancy on Insta. PTWM has congratulated her and look at what an embarrassing hun has commented 😂😂 Nevermind the fact that Rosie had suffered from a couple of miscarriages and so had been trying for a few years - of course not, it’s all down to PTWM and Wilby 🙄😂 Cringing for you Rachel.
God that comment has made me so angry. How utterly insensitive and disgusting of that woman to write such a thing! Even if rosie hadn't suffered previously, it's still a ridiculous thing to say.
Talk about taking away the joy of someone else's announcement.
I hope rosie deletes that comment and blocks the stupid woman.
Not everything is about rach ffs 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27