Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goaldigger

VIP Member
I honestly don't think Rachel has emotionally matured past the age of 15, she acts like a teenage girl when she's around Josh and he loves it. It's weird!!

Reactions: 22

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
And why is Betsy riding a horse without a helmet?
Considering she did that post about the seriousness of seb wearing a helmet a few months back... and the fact that wearing a helmet while horse riding is just as dangerous if not more so!
A horse can change within seconds..it wont wait for a photo opportunity to throw her about!

BlueSky/DeepDive

I didn't like seeing a baby have his head held and closing his eyes whilst feeling the vibration of an electric shaver buzzing through his soft skull and little ear drums just for fashion.
Screenshot_20200706_131113.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
I seen an interesting post in the highlights of Claybears insta page. I’d noticed a lot of insta mums used her clothes and she’s actually put a highlight up saying so many people contact her for free clothes and not to bother basically she will get in touch with who she wants to work with. I must be really naive but I can’t believe people would be cheeky enough to ask small businesses for freebies. It must happen a lot that she’s actually gone to the effort of highlighting it and really makes me wonder about all R’s “gifted” parcels
I once contacted Minky telling them I use their minky more often than Mrs H so could I have some freebies, they never responded, how rude 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dance1983

All those subtitles show is
1) how she doesn’t speak clearly enough for it to pick up the correct words
2) how much she waffles on - “so I woke up at
2:33 I do this every night I don’t know why, sorry excuse my hair twiddle I love hair twiddles hold on what’s that Josh is coming up and we’ve had a massive row oh now it just winston hold on just got to press stop don’t want to be editing” “any way so I work up at 2:33, does anybody else’s kids just shout your name for no reason? Snort snort snort I sound like peppa pig don’t I” Jesus Christ - as my mom would say why say 20 words when one will do

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So almost £100 on 2 candles and a red diffuser...
I suppose she needs all the scents in her house to cover up the smell of shit... she talks it that much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsA99

VIP Member
So, Rachel says we only see a tiny amount her day, the opinion we have about her daily life is irrelevant and basically we know nothing and shouldn't comment. I'm sorry but she's chosen to share her daughter being rude to her stepdad, saying 'I hate you' whilst she's sniggering and not intervening. It's not the first time she's posted stuff like this. Of course we're not going to look on it favourably and we'll form an opinion about her life.
If she doesn't like the unfavourable opinion that is formed about her, then she should be a bit more selective about what she posts.
I am not a perfect parent and I'm not claiming I'd win any awards, but it's basic parenting not to to snicker like an idiot, and film your child being vile to your other half.
Ridiculous woman, I honestly don't know why women love her. Poor Edie 😕

Last edited:

FridaK

VIP Member
I wonder if he's taking a career break? You can take up to 5 yrs with D&C Police 🤔
Could be. I’m honestly at the point I just want to drop him a DM and ask him so I can forget about it. Just say like ‘Fairs fair I’m not a fan of you, you wouldn’t be of me, level up and I’ll sod off’ 🤷‍♀️ Woman to Woman 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Here’s an idea, instead of complaining about the “snail” (clearly it’s a slug, nobody is stupid enough to think a snail with a shell can fit under a door) why not clean the trails up. There’s a baby and two dogs in that house at ground level and she’s left it everywhere. Gross

I’ll take the credit or for when she starts advertising slug repellent next week

• Haha
Reactions: 21

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Happy weekend my darling huns.

1. Joyce does not post those throwback pics with hearts. Its been proven by so many people here that as soon as Queen Dominic blocks you, so does Joyce. She's obviously got multiple accounts on her Insta app, which is allowed, and he gives her access weirdly.

2. I actually side with Edie, out of the mouths of babes and all that.
He's a passionate bird guy, his stepdaughter is obviously passionate too and she probably needs some help and guidance and encouragement to take care of the birds. Not slagging off like that and certainly that should not have been posted publicly. It makes both parents look like total dickheads.

• Angry

tippingpoint

VIP Member
This is in no way a “white country” and nobody, least of all white people, is being made to feel guilty of their ethnicity. If you’re feeling the slightest pang of guilt regarding black lives matter then you need to look into that on a personal in depth level which is exactly what the raising awareness of privilege part of the movement is about.

Anyway I still hate Rachaele. If anyone makes me feel guilty about that I will not engage with them 🤣

• Heart

Lajdufn

E giving Josh shit and telling him she hates him? Perfect gram content from a 6 year old 🙄 I genuinely don’t understand how that’s funny, I would be so embarrassed if my kids thought they could talk to an adult like that ever, let alone at such a young age. Laughing and asking her why she’s so naughty? And why does Josh put up with this behaviour?! It’s just so disrespectful.

• Angry