PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the press!

I bought a load of second hand books for my daughter as she reads like a demon, and I think I've accidentally picked up a special leaked copy of Snorting Sara's next work.....
Screenshot_20200708_190415_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just watched those vids from this morning and I can’t work it out. I thought they were set up at first but then towards the end Edie was clearly exasperated. I don’t know why he was sitting there nagging her or why Rach was filming it around the corner like a weirdo. It’s as if he was purposely trying to wind her up.
Like how many of us have convo’s with the kids and then when they get a little cheeky we just go ‘ok that’s enough now.’ It’s just life. We don’t sit there and have a full on debate with a 6 year old about who cooks what and how they are at fault for everything. I think if I got that moaning from him first thing in the morning I’d be pretty fed up as well. I’m sure a family therapist would help there with the strange dynamics.

Reactions: 16
Just leaving this here...(hope it works, never posted a photo before).
98ADFB99-AF3D-4807-BCA3-F2240463B496.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ooh yay, ANOTHER ad. Of course you’re still getting judged as a parent, Rachel, you’re bleeping crap.

3D66DA3D-E196-4829-B8EF-CEC3C0E06965.jpeg

Reactions: 16
She’s on to the c&g parent judging thing.!! Stacey Solomon is doing it too. I do agree that some people like to think they are gods gift to parenting. We’ve all made mistakes. I remember going to a toddler group on my own with my little boy. It’s impossible to
Explain how hard it was for me and it’s not necessary to go into that here. All the other mums Had all come with their mates or already Had friends there. Nobody spoke to me except the woman who ran it. I went there nearly every week even though I used to cry regularly. I knew my little boy liked it and I did what was best for him. It is wrong to judge people who do things differently or appear to be different to others. Saying people are down right child abusers is not correct and is triggering. I just felt I needed to say that. Pay pal money Scams, using your children to get make money is wrong in my opinion Lying about child hood abuse for dramatic affect is wrong. And that’s all I’ve got to say about that.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Completely pointless poll to increase engagement with the ad. Asking a parent if they’ve ever felt judged is like asking a teacher if they're looking forward to the end of term right now. Obviously yes!

6F2DF6CF-3D42-449F-9A1F-6EF06F8619A6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How has she had her lashes done? Maybe it’s different in England but I’m in Scotland and hairdressers open on the 15th but still no word of beauticians. I know English hairdressers are open but how come they are doing lashes etc when up here there isn’t even a date in place?

Reactions: 5
How has she had her lashes done? Maybe it’s different in England but I’m in Scotland and hairdressers open on the 15th but still no word of beauticians. I know English hairdressers are open but how come they are doing lashes etc when up here there isn’t even a date in place?
Apparently, this whole campaign was filmed before lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still not allowed in the UK either. This silly little twit-hat doesn't care though does she.

I think every parent has felt judged at one point or another. Plus I think there have been times where every parent has judged another parent when they see something they find troubling.
I have always thought it’s dealt with by the same message we often give our kids. If you are confident that you are doing your best and your kids are safe/ happy with you then that’s enough. Whatever anyone else says is just white noise 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
At least she's had her eyelashes done whilst beauticians aren't allowed to open xx x
Edit: apologies if this has already been flagged.
She said this was recorded pre-lockdown 🤷🏻‍♀️

Possible, it was done then put on hold when everything shut down. Wilby’s hair does look a bit darker/different but that could be the filter?

Reactions: 2
Completely pointless poll to increase engagement with the ad. Asking a parent if they’ve ever felt judged is like asking a teacher if they're looking forward to the end of term right now. Obviously yes!

View attachment 176233
That doesn’t make it right though does it? My mum used to put sugar on my dummy to pacify me we wouldn’t do that now would we?

Reactions: 3
Just thought, it’s a bit ironic coming from influencers who call Tattlers bad parents 😂. I think they have all at one point shrilled ‘How can you not be kind about me, think of your children. You are harming your children by critiquing me’ 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That doesn’t make it right though does it? My mum used to put sugar on my dummy to pacify me we wouldn’t do that now would we?
Do I think judging other people is right?

My point was that she’s added this “poll” with a question we all know the answer to already therefore it’s pointless and my belief is that it’s only there to increase engagement on this post, which is an advert she’s been paid to promote.

Reactions: 10
I havent watched the ad yet but To be honest...i dont believe for a second that it was pre recorded before lockdown... she knows damn well she will be asked about her eyebrows and eyelashes so has come up with that excuse.
Charlie went round her house the other day ffs and clearly did her brows so no doubt she did her lashes aswell... will be interesting to see if she does recent stories from now and what her lashes are like...

Like the way after every ad now she is saying thanks as always for the support or something like that. She obvs knows she is wayyyyyy overdoing the ads at the moment.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.