Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Edie is rebelling, Wilby’s on the move;
Rach and Josh are so in love!
(Or just have loads to prove...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Devondoll

Chatty Member
I dont really comment on many other threads but I do browse them and some of the threads on here are savage. Not just in regards to the person they are about, but the way some people snap at one another. Rach should be glad about how friendly her thread is 😂

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Past few days she’s been like “Josh is going to WORK at his JOB where he WORKS and it’s NOT IN THE HOUSE it’s actually a JOB where he WORKS”

Hi Rachaele
I heard him yesterday when she was filming Seb feeding Wilby and who looked after T, I, and E when she took B to the ferry. Plus Joyce had been in those khaki clothes all day on a Friday, you could tell. So unless he goes to work for 2 hours a day dressed like GI Joe and she plays voice recordings of him all day, he isn’t a FULL-TIME KEY WORKER (non specific)
😉
If she proves me wrong I will absolutely run naked through my local park, but I’m going to need evidence

Last edited:
  • Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
That pic says ‘how cute are my best friends parents’. Which ‘best friend’ was this - there are so many. Apparently. 🙄
Pretty sure that was just two random people that she had picked up on the beach. They are most likely having the kids overnight by now though, it’s been a few hours 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Oh god, please don't say she's pregnant!!
She announced really early with Wibble, probably for maximum attention and freebies. Plus she was very keen to let everyone know she wanted a baby, and was nagging Joyce, as were her huns via the comments. She posted when she had her coil out (because she had to sob and vomit horrifically, obviously, and the nurse wept with joy at poking around between her amazing and inspirational flaps). I think she will have another baby, as Wilbert grows and has less appeal, but she hasn't milked him dry yet (no pun intended!), I bet it'll be when the freebies slow down.

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Amazing that Wibble managed to crawl towards a firelighter months ago when he can’t even crawl right now. But I’m sure with the super helpful words of Be Kind Betsy in his ears he won’t be long. That’s it, get moving, fatty 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I didn’t say any of you said it was illegal or against the law, I’m just stating it isn’t. So why it would create such a furore is beyond me. I would say piercing a babies ears is more horrific yet most places will happily do it
The reason the head shaving is being discussed is:
1) alot of us dont agree with it
2) she stated he had really bad cradle cap and advertised a product for sensitive skin
3) its advised not to use clippers at grade 1 on a baby under the age of 3 (2 and half at the youngest) especially with cradle cap

The issue of ear piercing is irrelevant

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I am having a cheese sandwich if anyone interested 😂
God you're such a troll! Some of us can't eat cheese (it gives me migraines) and I can't believe you could be so insensitive as to mention cheese where I can read it. I'm feeling personally attacked here!

• Haha

Lozza0710

Well Rach has taken them all to the beach in the cold and wind. All by herself. It’s ten minutes down the road but she is so brave!! A true warrior! And she managed to get them some chips without horrifically crying and vomiting

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’ve really not been a “Karen” about this pandemic I really haven’t. I’ve seen people slip up with distancing etc but I know it wasn’t intentional. It’s an overwhelming time etc. Just personally I wouldn’t in 2020 have my fucking baby pawing a table that god knows how many people have sat at then eating a cracker off it.

• Sick

Jade33

VIP Member
I’ve really not been a “Karen” about this pandemic I really haven’t. I’ve seen people slip up with distancing etc but I know it wasn’t intentional. It’s an overwhelming time etc. Just personally I wouldn’t in 2020 have my fucking baby pawing a table that god knows how many people have sat at then eating a cracker off it.
He eats cake off the grass that the chickens and dogs shit on, I'd be fine with the table in comparison! 🤣

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
But when she does show the boys or anything to do with them she’s torn apart so which is it? She should be showing the boys to be fair or she shouldn’t as they’re not her sons and she has no right?

She’s never going to stop showing her children, they’re her money spinners.
It’s the inconsistency that grates on me personally. So far this year we’ve had:

- the reason Josh didn’t publicly wish Seb a happy birthday is because they don’t show the boys online;
- (the same week) Rachel filming Josh and herself taking the piss out of Seb trying to cook himself lunch;
- Isaac disappearing for weeks only to pop up in ads for face masks and Flash;
- Seb vanishing for months only to be filmed in A&E and then also filmed the next day whilst trying to pick up his food off the floor with broken fingers whilst Rachel stands over him fuming that he’s wasted the Chinese she paid for.

It’s inconsistent and contradictory. It looks very much like she only features the boys when she suspects they might add some value to her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 22