PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic new thread title courtesy of @Maybebaby69

Quick recap of the last thread:

- Rachel is still a massive twit
- Still no evidence as to where thousands of pounds of donated money has ended up
- Still somehow hashing out #ads for anything thrown at her
- Still deleting comments that question any of the above

Think that's about it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 31

- Still no evidence as to where thousands of pounds of donated money has ended up

Think that's about it ;)
Succinct but I reckon you've got the main points! 😉

Maybe also need to cover the fact that her stories suggest she's either having a nervous breakdown or wants the attention for pretending to have one 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Think that's about it ;)
Thanks, it’s my first time creating and I rushed it! 🤨

She did 3 solid days of stories about lonely baked beans, potatoes having feelings, thrown in a gloat about a £165 granny cardigan and said she wanted to add a pig to their hillbilly house.
And now shes banging on about snails having "humps" on their back and jumping from curtain to curtain
😂😂😂😂
Welcome to the nut house!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Think that's about it ;)
Brill title and recap 😂

I thought i would keep track of the ad's this week just to see how many she actually does, so far we've had

1. Saturday 27th - Iconic Make Up
  2. Tuesday 30th - Bold / Joy of Clean
  3. Wednesday 1st - Marks & Spencer
  4. Friday 3rd - Johnson's Baby
  5. Saturday 4th - Johnson's Baby (again - wearing different outfits)
  6. Sunday 5th - Iconic Make Up

We've also had tagged companies / swipe ups for

1. Makeshed
  2. Porky Penguin
  3. Backbird Kids Clothes
  4. Fred & Noah
  5. Inked Sock Company
  6. Love Crystal
  7. Cheeky Wipes
  8. Omeltte Chicken House

They are just the ones I've seen mentioned on here, there are probably lots more. Thinks its safe to say she's a sales woman.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She is so bad she cant even play the role of being stupid well. Cue all the reposts of how hilarious she is.

Reactions: 11
Don’t forget we have had the light on light off saga, left the kids in the house alone at 3am while her and Joyce too a walk to the house to see if the light was on....

the trampoline keeps appearing and disappearing ......

Think that’s it

Reactions: 10
Brill title and recap 😂

I thought i would keep track of the ad's this week just to see how many she actually does, so far we've had

1. Makeshed
  2. Porky Penguin
  3. Backbird Kids Clothes
  4. Fred & Noah
  5. Inked Sock Company
  6. Love Crystal
  7. Cheeky Wipes
  8. Omeltte Chicken House

They are just the ones I've seen mentioned on here, there are probably lots more. Thinks its safe to say she's a sales woman.
Remember when she said she was smashing in the ads before Christmas because there would be hardly any after due to budgets, yet there doesn't seem to have been any kind of a break does there?

Reactions: 12
Brill title and recap 😂

1. Makeshed
  2. Porky Penguin
  3. Backbird Kids Clothes
  4. Fred & Noah
  5. Inked Sock Company
  6. Love Crystal
  7. Cheeky Wipes
  8. Omeltte Chicken House

That is a ridiculous amount of ads.

Remember when she said she was smashing in the ads before Christmas because there would be hardly any after due to budgets, yet there doesn't seem to have been any kind of a break does there?
If anything she’s doing more than she was before Christmas!

Reactions: 13
If I was a brand that she was working with/for I would be very disappointed. Her stories swearing like a trooper. Not cool ratchet !

Reactions: 8
Plot twist, it’s not a snail, Josh has been having a cheeky wank over random men in the neighbours garden and wiped it on the curtain 🐌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Here’s an idea, instead of complaining about the “snail” (clearly it’s a slug, nobody is stupid enough to think a snail with a shell can fit under a door) why not clean the trails up. There’s a baby and two dogs in that house at ground level and she’s left it everywhere. Gross

I’ll take the credit or for when she starts advertising slug repellent next week

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her personality is better suited for Iceland not Mark's and Spencer's
(No offence to people who shop in iceland,I do, but you get my drift 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here’s an idea, instead of complaining about the “snail” (clearly it’s a slug, nobody is stupid enough to think a snail with a shell can fit under a door) why not clean the trails up. There’s a baby and two dogs in that house at ground level and she’s left it everywhere. Gross

I’ll take the credit or for when she starts advertising slug repellent next week
Ffs. You know that will happen 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.