Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 204
Dear Wilby,

I just wanted to let you know that you ruined our fucking lives.

Mum.

P.s. (who the fuck even considers writing the letter she has written to their son? Absolute lunatic) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Her writing is atrocious.

She heard the punches her 3 year old threw , saw the blood on Joyce’s neck , from the window? who is this kid …Mohammed fuckin’ Ali?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Mrsell

Thread suggestion
Mouth like a sewer, face like a spanner, married the brother cos she couldn't have Mannah

• Haha
Reactions: 71

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
To be fair, if you were following her and she was flogging Hairburst, then you are more than entitled to ask her questions about the product anyway. She's a salesperson for them.

The rest of it, she's an insecure, miserable wreck 🤦🏻‍♀️.
How ridiculous to ignore a message from 8 months ago, then suddenly drag it up and reply, just to open the conversation and brand someone a chroll.

I love how her favourite comeback is "go and spend time with your kids", from the woman who has no idea where her kids are or what they're up to (and judging from recent evidence, at least one of them doesn't seem to even be living there at all 🤷

I wonder, does she know where Lula is right now, at 10.30 on a Friday night? Is she home in her pyjamas, or is she out roaming the streets in a crop top and mini skirt, chuffing on a vape and trying to get someone to buy her some booze? Because I know where my money would be if I had to make a bet.

Reactions: 71

FridaK

VIP Member
Mid thread recap.

On Thursday, Rachael messaged @Queeniebee saying that "one of her followers had matched her on here with her Instagram account." Queenie refused to apologise and told Rachael that she "annoyed the hell out her" and that she "didn't like the way she treated people. Especially her kids." Rachael then said "You have stage four cancer (@Queeniebee does) and instead of spending you time with your kids. You are on the hate site trolling me." The Rachael blocked Queenie, screenshot the messages, posted them on her Patreon account and posted one on her main account saying that Queenie was "everything that is wrong with world." For being a Tattler. She also told Queenie that the "poison that flows from her will flow into her kids." Meanwhile the *follower* that identified Queenie turned out to be the account that spends their time going through Tattle every day looking for anything that can give them a clue to who Tattlers are and then screenshotting their personal information to post on a private account on Instagram. This is the unmasker.

Then on Saturday Josh told Seb to "put his Deoderant down and get out of their hobbit loft, then whined like a girl that no one respects him ( can't see why not. @SandgrownunsRock posted a screenshot from Josh's ex wives Facebook that said she was going through a tough time at the moment over the kids and confirmed that Josh and Rachael did have an affair and were helped by Hannah and Mummy Marshall.

Today, someone asked for the location of a food bank on Spotted Paignton. A couple of people recommended Patchwork. Then @Nuttyzebra made several comments on the Spotted post pointing out that the Pantry was not a free food bank but charged for shopping and bags. A hun started to defend Rachael's business and Nutty then had a heated discussion about with said hun on spotted Paignton. Then the unmasker put Nutty's personal details on her private instagram page. Nutty then said that the identity of the unmasker was Andrea from Four_boys_in_a_barn and that she (Nutty) had notified the police that her details had been shared on the Unmaskers (potentially Andrea's) account. Only the unmasker didn't find Nutty because Nutty had already outed herself on Spotted Paignton.

In short, Rachael used Queenie's cancer as an attack on her character. Josh's ex wife seems to be fucked off will all of the Marshall/ Hambleton shit show and Nutty had a Facebook row with an Hun from Telford who clearly didn't have the full facts of what the life of a person Rachael really leads.

Oh and Josh posted a picture of the pantry which was reposted on patchwork cic and he then reposted his original post, but on patchwork back on his own account (Causing me to have a moment of existential chaos in my mind.)

Hope this helps anyone confused 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

FridaK

VIP Member
Haha I've been fighting cancer for 6years so she doesn't know how strong or fierce I am!
Wait. So one of her followers mysteriously linked you with your account account one here out of the blue. She then looked at your profile. Saw you are a Mum and noted you have Cancer. Then decided you are the next person she sets the hounds on from her patreon account?

Honestly, if you've been fighting cancer and parenting for the last six years, you can come and slag me off anytime you like. Happy to oblige. All power to you 💪.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Just had a look back to see what Ratshit got for Mother's Day. A £300 pair of jeans, and a £145 pair of trainers, plus cards from each child with a gushing message about how amazing she is.

For Father's Day Joyce got a public post telling the son they had together how he's ruined their lives.

• Haha
  • Angry

katesbess

VIP Member
That letter wasn't a letter to Josh full stop. that was a letter that all these narcissistic t*** influences do when they pretend they're doing something, when really they just want to get information out there.
It was a letter letting everyone know the information she needs them to know. She just uses other people as a vehicle to get her narrative known.
It's like when they do ads and say "oh I've been struggling with this. oh but hey look what I found." no you haven't been struggling with it. no you haven't just found it. you're being paid to do this.
This post was a bit the same. just a story. Used to tell all the nitty gritty details. all the things you need to see, to hear all the things she needs people to know, to feel sorry for her, to get her narrative across. to make sure everyone knows the little bits that hurt HER. every single day the things that affect HER. the things that W does that means he's the level autistic. the things they go through, the things that hurt HER. things they need every single person to know to tell her story, to tell her narrative.
Its to ingrain into everybody just what it's like to be her. Because it wouldn't look as good if she made a post about what she was going through today. so instead she just fills in every gap by implying its about Josh, when really it's just about getting the information she needs out. her story. Her guilt trips. Her little violin woe is me. everyone feel sorry for me and tell me how awful my life is and how brave I am.

• Heart

NiceCrumpet

Let's just take a look at the concerns part of the report from the ed psych for a moment. It needs a bit of unpicking. Firstly, she's published it out of context. What else was written in the body and analysis of the report? Then, let's read between the lines of the language used...

The ed psych has clearly stated Wilby "displays" a slight sensory sensitivity as he SMELLS his food. Just for R's benefit, you can't smell beige, so he can eat other colours.

Wilby's difficulties are worst during the holidays and new places. So, yep, we all know he loves being at school and the holidays are a shit show of chaos and new places. All at times when he is with his parents who do nothing to take account of his needs. And then the pair of tossers head to London to spout off about how the system is damaging their kid.

"He has shown some aggression"... this is not a concrete assertion that professionals believe he is aggressive. It is just reflective of the parents' account. The word "some" appears to seek to minimise the concern. For example, if the concern was significant, there might be something added along the lines of "Wilby had shown aggression and this has sometimes led to accidental injury to his carers". It doesn't say that though because it would be harmful to Wilby's future (hint R, stop posting online that he is violent) and could prevent him getting into the right school for him, which imo is a mainstream school where he will thrive.

Josh is concerned, his parents are concerned... this is code for professionals don't share these concerns in any way and so the report is including them, but the ed psych is distancing themselves from the concerns.

Anyway, I won't unpick it all, but we can see that a lot of what is written is just attributed to parental support and not about professional concern. Even with the potty training, the ed psych clearly disagreed with them and has written the advice given within the concern!

The bit about Wilby gets upset in some way on most days. It doesn't say dysregulates, nor does it say he needs to have time in a safe place, nor does it say that he needs significant adult support (above that needed by any other child) to recover. Some children get upset daily in nursery and pre-school settings and there are lots of reasons why.

Also, the bit about struggling with adult-led tasks. Speak to him through an iPad and all will be well. 🤣🤣🤣 He has no routine and boundaries at home (despite line 1 of the concerns).

When she says Wilby doesn't understand her asking what he did at school. That's true for many, many children at his age. Why the hell does she not know this? Why does she think all children's settings provide information to parents/carers to tell them what they've been up to and send whacky artwork home. She has no idea about child development.

As for all the talk of young people and suicide. No trigger warning, which is dreadful. She uses weird euphemisms to begin talking about the subject as though she realises it is all kinds of wrong! By the way, did anyone else pick up that she'd be angry if she was "holding a banner and Wilby wasn't here any more"? Firstly, the mere fact that she's considering that about Wilby's future appals me. Secondly, when considering potential future grief in relation to any loved one (not just children), most people go with sad, devastated, heartbroken, etc, etc. Not many people would go straight to angry when asked how would you feel if XYZ died? She is a genuine psychopath or a robot. One or the other. Yuk.
Screenshot_20230622_112809_Chrome.jpg

Her behaviour genuinely disgusts me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!
I think my favourite bit is "we don't do name calling" then every expletive under the sun to each other infront of the kids. 🤦🏻‍♀️
No wonder I doesn't want to live there
---
Title suggestion
#PTWM, Poison and the pervert splashing the fresh air, at everything and anyone as long they don't live there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I had a few with laughing faces, troll emojis and about 20 follow requests!
---
Thank you to everyone's nice comments! I did debate about posting yesterday cos I thought she's going to be on here checking but thought against it because I'm strong and stubborn enough to fight back if she gave me any shit! She really is the Cnut who likes to play the victim! Her problem lies with tattle not knowing who is saying what and she can't control it just like spotted Paignton page! Rach if your reading this..... give up thinking it's all everyone else because it isn't! We are all allowed to dislike people we don't know! I don't know Jim Carey but I won't watch a film with him in because he annoys the hell out of me! I watch you because your just a car crash and you life if you look closely is a lot worse than mine! Least I can hold me head up high when I go out and take my child to and from school without knowing people don't like me and you know what if they don't so what I don't care because there's more to life than caring what others think! Peace out bitch ✌
---
Just adding these here so when your coming on here to check out anything you can see and know that all this is helping me build everything up 👍

scribbled out my actual name and my face!
Tattlers are flapping their gums and panicking??? where is she looking because from what I see the only person who backed down and gave up was R 🤣🤣
Queenie hasn't gone anywhere and she certainly doesn't give a fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Flossy McFluff

Stupid thing to get annoyed about but it's driving me mental that she's posting about Lewis Capaldi. He's ours ya fuckin bawbag. The Scots have his back, he doesn't need the support of a scamming wee cunt like you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56