PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m behind so probably been mentioned but why is a grown woman calling Betsy fit 🤢 I know she’s technically an adult now but barely

22A05DE0-6B85-4B3D-8437-D4AAD15C7671.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Flood banks are in such crisis that the Government are considering using part of the plastic bag tax to keep them going and help fund them. And here is this prick asking people to send her plastic bags for free and charging for them 😡 She is an absolute charlatan and she knows it.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I've just ended up on punks fb page and how Rachel has shamelessly stolen so many ideas from her. Rachel, don't go helping yourself to other community larders for your own purpose or their bins.

Cowboy boots are out tonight🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 2247550
I'd be checking the patchwork pantry for that box to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lolllll that she has to take her own kid out every weekend now.

But also, she took him out without screens??!!
That she showed! What are the chances that when they actually wanted to sit down and eat he was plonked in a corner with a screen. Which is actually fine, I do think they have their place so that everyone can enjoy themselves. I'll get my troll bag and leave now

Reactions: 9
Everyone looking forward to the gushing post to sloshy about how he is the most “amazing” father on the world 🤮 which we all know is absolute shite as the only things that I believe he loves is himself, Merlot, his captive birds, R, E and W) the others are all just inconveniences he has to put up with.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
There is another centre. The first one was in Paignton, that was when Emily was still on board. Racket threw a load of money at it to get it renovated and decorated, and installed a washing machine and tumble dryer. The shop opened up next door to it. Emily was the only one who ever seemed to be doing anything there, once she jumped ship it wasn't ever mentioned any more. That's the one that's now being used as the community pantry The second women's centre is in Torquay, that's where it's set out like a cafe with all the tables, and Rabies does the knock off Freedom course (upstairs was the "free shop" that was shown once and never again). There's also the "distribution centre" which was originally set up to pack and send the items bought on the Snatchwork online shop, but is now being used to send REBL orders out instead (two different companies, so she shouldn't really be using it as the Snatchwork profits go to the CIC for "the centre" and the REBL profits go directly to her). That's where you'll see her sitting on the sofa in front of the fake leaf wall and neon sign to flog their tat and raffles.
Thanks @DipsyDoodle . It is SO intentionally murky and vile isn't it? Anyone who scams people for their own gain is truly awful. I really hope Patrecon Lucy is still on the case.

Reactions: 15
Oh dear the “letter to Wilby” full of holes and he’s bleeping 3 year old he won’t want to read all that about himself way to go to guilt trip him and josh was SACKED not on a career break she believes her own lies this one

• Sad
Reactions: 43
That letter to Wilby... who writes that to their child. I heard what u were doing and ignored it, I watched you hurt your daddy and it upset ME, how about tell him about the positives? I don't know its just got to me this morning

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Just seen her letter to Wilbert that she’s given to Josh as a Father’s Day present. Someone forgot to pop to the shops yesterday!

But anyway, why would you write these things to your kid? Does he, as an adult, want to know how much hard work he was and how much he ruined his parents lives? Why not just share all the fun stuff, all the funny things they said and did, all the little things that you’ll probably forget otherwise. Who wants to know all that tit? She really does want them all growing up remembering they’re broken and useless doesn’t she?

Reactions: 55
Dear Wilby,

I just wanted to let you know that you ruined our bleeping lives.

Mum.

P.s. (who the duck even considers writing the letter she has written to their son? Absolute lunatic) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
That letter is awful! I could never imagine writing down all the bad things my son does, never mind publishing it on the internet.

also, had to make Father’s Day about her. “This was you and me” gods sake. She’s insufferable.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Omg that letter! How awful. How about just a happy fathers day ! She loves a bloody drama. And there’s spelling mistakes in there ! So much for being an author.

Reactions: 29
And if Josh was actually a good Father, he'd tell her she was disgusting and ask to delete that post in which she's destroyed everything his lovely little three year old son. But nope he won't and she won't because they both need the validation. Which is why it's so stomach churning and empty.

That poor kid 😢.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Read that letter and came straight here!!! It is absolutely awful!!! Imagine telling your child all that! It’s so abusive 😳

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.