PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh was off work last year… wasn’t it 2021 when we noticed he was at home more and more?
June 2022 was when he officially started his "career break" (after there was a police disciplinary hearing in May, coincidentally on the same day that Rabies said they had both sat at the kitchen table sobbing big fat tears). But long before that, he never seemed to be at work. She would say he was working nights, but show him in the house necking wine in the evening, or waking up in bed in the morning etc.

Plus, she keeps saying she hasn't done the school run since 2019 because of all the chrolls in the playground, now she was doing it every day last year, before Wilbert was even going to pre school? If she told me the sky was blue I'd look out of the window to check because the lies just fall out of her massive gob so effortlessly 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m not about to get myself doxxed but the temptation to comment “what the duck is wrong with you.” Is so strong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I can't believe how many huns have been reduced to tears by this latest self indulgent ramble. Sadly it's not because they feel sorry for Wilby. Are they really that thick?

Reactions: 25
I might have missed it but as far as I can see sloshy has not acknowledged that post which is unusual because he normally jumps straight on hers with an equal amount of s.... and tells her how amazing she is. Do you think for once in his life he doesn't approve of what she's done !!

Reactions: 9
That letter to Wilby... who writes that to their child. I heard what u were doing and ignored it, I watched you hurt your daddy and it upset ME, how about tell him about the positives? I don't know its just got to me this morning
She never has a good ŵord to say about that little boy. Never finds a positive and thrives on the negatives. Who the hell write a letter to a 3 year old outling everything he apparently does bad. She could hear the punches......what the hell is all that about. And that absolute sep of a lap dog husband of hers is pathetic. He was supposedly a police officer , but he can't handle a 3 year old child. I would have loved to see him trying to arrest a fully grown man resisting arrest. Her and that drip make me sick, and their relationship gives me creepy vibes

Reactions: 29
So, let me get this right. She will stop the car to go an hug a stranger who is crying in her car but won’t go down and hug her husband when he’s crying over the same thing? How supportive.

Reactions: 41
So, let me get this right. She will stop the car to go an hug a stranger who is crying in her car but won’t go down and hug her husband when he’s crying over the same thing? How supportive.
He was probably crying at the steering wheel because the local toilets at the supermarket were busy and he couldn't get his usual morning tit. and the thought of coming in to R wanting to sit with him and hold his hand while he had to tit in his own toilet drove him to tears

• Haha
Reactions: 52
He was probably crying at the steering wheel because the local toilets at the supermarket were busy and he couldn't get his usual morning tit. and the thought of coming in to R wanting to sit with him and hold his hand while he had to tit in his own toilet drove him to tears
Best comment today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not about to get myself doxxed but the temptation to comment “what the duck is wrong with you.” Is so strong
Sometimes I think these people are so lucky that Tattle exists because we can come and write it on here and not rage in their comments. I looked before and all I could see again was women moaning about how hard their lives are.

That's why they love her disgusting attitude. It validates their own awful feelings and thoughts about their lives. They are not really saying 'You and Josh are good parents.' They are saying 'Thanks for providing me a space where I can openly resent my kids without good people judging me." Hell on earth 🙄

Reactions: 34
My god, I have no words. I hope Wilby never reads that letter. I have had times of pure desperation with my youngest son where I wondered whether I should just get in the car and keep driving and never go back. I never want him to know that. I've noticed an escalation on my own social media lately of people doing things like this for attention... its despicable

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sometimes I think these people are so lucky that Tattle exists because we can come and write it on here and not rage in their comments. I looked before and all I could see again was women moaning about how hard their lives are.

That's why they love her disgusting attitude. It validates their own awful feelings and thoughts about their lives. They are not really saying 'You and Josh are good parents.' They are saying 'Thanks for providing me a space where I can openly resent my kids without good people judging me." Hell on earth 🙄
Absolutely this! I've often wondered why so many find her "relatable" but it's definitely because she makes them feel better about their own tit parenting.

Reactions: 16
I haven't read the post but from the snipets I've seen mentioned on here it sounds like it's basically, happy fathers day josh, heres a letter to remind you of all the times that the son you gave me has had a meltdown, punched you, kicked and made you cry. Look how tit life is now.

She really can never say anything nice can she.

I'd still love to know what her meltdown on the bank holiday was about when she stayed with granny and left W with slosh.

Reactions: 17
Only Seb on the getting ready to go out photo … what’s the betting Hannah and Gangsta are eating with them …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely this! I've often wondered why so many find her "relatable" but it's definitely because she makes them feel better about their own tit parenting.
People don't want to hear it but everyone knows this country has a parenting crisis. Teachers, health visitors, social workers, youth workers and just regular every day observers will all say the same.

People like Rachael and Josh broadcast it as a badge of honour, or a rite of passage that we are all going through. So because of that, the feckless flock towards them. Only the silent majority, the ones that aren't commenting and liking but still follow, they see what we see and will make moves to make sure they aren't making the same mistakes.

The horrible part of it all is that the kids being put on show, like Wibble, are essentially Laboratory Mice and no one should be that at any age.

(Sorry I'm ranting, it's pisses my limits right off 🤦🏻‍♀️.)

Reactions: 28
I posted a while ago that she even copied the colours from Punks shop, pink with leopard print. Does the woman/organisation not get annoyed at their ideas being copied??
Knowing the lovely lady who runs punk, she doesn't give a tit. We all know Ratshit is copying, and find it funny. Ratshit is trying to rile punk because she friends with V. It ain't gonna work, punk is far to busy actually helping people x

Reactions: 30
People don't want to hear it but everyone knows this country has a parenting crisis. Teachers, health visitors, social workers, youth workers and just regular every day observers will all say the same.

People like Rachael and Josh broadcast it as a badge of honour, or a rite of passage that we are all going through. So because of that, the feckless flock towards them. Only the silent majority, the ones that aren't commenting and liking but still follow, they see what we see and will make moves to make sure they aren't making the same mistakes.

The horrible part of it all is that the kids being put on show, like Wibble, are essentially Laboratory Mice and no one should be that at any age.

(Sorry I'm ranting, it's pisses my limits right off 🤦🏻‍♀️.)
Sadly unless the government steps in and passes a law to protect these kids, their feckless parents will continue to use them for content (money) rather than having to get a proper job!

Reactions: 13
1st of all..... bullshit on all that.
2nd.. josh crying with Wilby and then again in the driveway..didn't happen! He admitted he doesn't cry at anything so doubt that happened.
3rd. If you really need to write ur kid a letter, keep it private ffs.
4th..u don't need to write him a letter, he just needs to internet search himself in the future 🤷‍♀️
And finally, she has basically just put down in words that josh is a far better parent than her because he actually tries to learn and understand Wilby!!!

Her writing is atrocious.

She heard the punches her 3 year old threw , saw the blood on Joyce’s neck , from the window? who is this kid …Mohammed fuckin’ Ali?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
What a lovely time those kids will have one day in the future, sitting down to read a bunch of letters about how awful you made your parents lives...some things are most definitely best left unsaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.