Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Josh was off work last year… wasn’t it 2021 when we noticed he was at home more and more?
June 2022 was when he officially started his "career break" (after there was a police disciplinary hearing in May, coincidentally on the same day that Rabies said they had both sat at the kitchen table sobbing big fat tears). But long before that, he never seemed to be at work. She would say he was working nights, but show him in the house necking wine in the evening, or waking up in bed in the morning etc.

Plus, she keeps saying she hasn't done the school run since 2019 because of all the chrolls in the playground, now she was doing it every day last year, before Wilbert was even going to pre school? If she told me the sky was blue I'd look out of the window to check because the lies just fall out of her massive gob so effortlessly 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

JessiBun

Chatty Member
I’m not about to get myself doxxed but the temptation to comment “what the fuck is wrong with you.” Is so strong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

FridaK

VIP Member
And if Josh was actually a good Father, he'd tell her she was disgusting and ask to delete that post in which she's destroyed everything his lovely little three year old son. But nope he won't and she won't because they both need the validation. Which is why it's so stomach churning and empty.

That poor kid 😢.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

Peanutbutter26

I would be devastated if my 9 year old behaved the way Edie does. It’s heartbreaking. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure I loved parading around and singing at that age, but the way she’s pouting and conscious of the way she looks is so sad. It’s everything I try to shelter my children from for as long as possible. She’s ruined all of her children 🤯

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Mrsell

The actual audacity of 'spend time with your kids' after she spent *checks notes* THREE FUCKING DAYS in London on a vanity trip with her limpet husband so there was no parent AT ALL at home looking after their kids!
I look at people like KDIL (who I know many aren't fans of) and Sophie who does 'Tired and Tested' - when they go touring or on work trips their husband's don't attend because they are at home parenting the kids and keeping their routine. Why do Joyce and Riddleds needs come before their kids' every. Single. Time

• Heart

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Oh dear the “letter to Wilby” full of holes and he’s fucking 3 year old he won’t want to read all that about himself way to go to guilt trip him and josh was SACKED not on a career break she believes her own lies this one

• Sad

Doeli70

VIP Member
Son walks in early and wakes them..her first instinct is to grab her phone and record the interaction in case it makes good content? No wonder they don't respect her!

• Haha
  • Heart

mfaithful

I've literally no idea! My Insta was open until last night! I'm assuming her minion who sit online allday trying to find us chrolls probably found some connections I think through my illness as I posted in a bowel babe thread a lot when I first joined! Other than that I'm stumped!
You, lady, are a fucking legend! GOOD. FOR. YOU!!

She’s a mean, twisted, robbing arsehole. You have been nothing but polite and fair in your message exchange and conducted yourself beautifully. The rancid old crow is literally grasping. People are allowed to have and voice opinions, we live in a country of free speech. Opinion sharing (good and bad) has been going on for 100’s (probably thousands!) of years in varying forums. This is a community page, a digital page which is where we are today in term of technology. Gossip rags, papers, online forums, book clubs, village fucking meetings and backyard fences have always been places where people GOSSIP and discuss, from books, to people, to tv shows.

FOR THE SPYS AT THE BACK - the more well known you are, the more visible and the more shit you cause or people you hurt THE. MORE. PEOPLE. WILL. DISCUSS. YOU.

You have done bloody grand! x

Fewmin 😖

• Heart

JW80

VIP Member
Greedy is a prick too. I couldn't give less of a toss about her new baby. Her girlfriend gives me the massive ick. I dont mind SSS but her sister looks like shes been exhumed. Sorry to be horrible but I've had a fucking shit few days and these grifters are grinding my fucking gears!!!! They have no clue about life, we are struggling at the moment with money and issues with our sons and these fuckers have no clue about real life. Bunch of cunts! I promise I will try to be nicer tomorrow 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

JW80

VIP Member
Myself and my husband are really fond of our eldest sons girlfriend. Shes a lovely young lady. Never in a million years would my husband hug her. Neither would I. When shes been to our house and is going home we just say 'bye, lovely to see you,, see you soon' The hug is weird, its creepy, and the fact that Josh has seen Sebs girlfriend naked freaks me the fuck out. Our daughter is in her 20s and has been with her boyfriend for 6 years. We have managed to never catch them both naked 🤢 Josh is one creepy fucker. How was he ever a copper???

• Sick
  • Heart

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Tattlers are flapping their gums and panicking??? where is she looking because from what I see the only person who backed down and gave up was R 🤣🤣
Queenie hasn't gone anywhere and she certainly doesn't give a fuck.
I hope no one has beat me to this. So, Tattlers are flapping their gums and panicking….

Oh, are we?

• Haha
  • Heart

JW80

VIP Member
So handsome???? Is she on crack? Tic tac teeth and a tiny cock dont do it for me. Soz Ratfuck you can keep your smooth penis criminal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Poor Sam, I really feel for her. Not only is Rach not content with trolling decent people like Queenie, who is a stranger to her, she is clearly making the life of the woman whose children she stole and completely destroyed in the process, an absolute living hell. She is disgusting and morally reprehensible .
204B3309-10D9-4C8F-907D-F69F43DBFB36.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

RubySky478

VIP Member
So, let me get this right. She will stop the car to go an hug a stranger who is crying in her car but won’t go down and hug her husband when he’s crying over the same thing? How supportive.

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!
Just wow. This is succinct yet powerful. And this is the small snippets she curates and choses to share. Those poor children.

• Heart

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Sorry who's put this? They do know that an idva is an actual professional role, where you need actual qualifications to be that specific role. And it's such an important, vital and specific actual job? I have never ever heard one of "the ladies" have anything to do with training or getting qualification with this. and it's actually f****** offensive if they haven't. and dangerous if they think that this work is done by someone random working at a "play shop". Not to mention actually f****** dangerous if they don't have the skill set and the training to do the role. it is such a powerful and delicate role next to the victim you are there key person in need at this time.
This is truly disgusting!! IDVA roles are critical, they are extremely difficult to be recruited into, they require not only a specific skill set but also qualifications that are at the very least degree (or similar) in level. IDVAs work on a ‘need to know’ basis, so much so that reporting systems / databases are completely locked down so that only the allocated IDVA and their manager has access to each case. Everything is contained for numerous reasons. Reporting and documenting is done so that it supports in any criminal or legal process. Even when IDVAs discuss their service users with peers they are required to be discreet and only share where absolutely necessary. For example, if R logged communication with a service user on a database (like she has one, probably just a WhatsApp group chat) firstly her colleagues wouldn’t have access and secondly language such as ‘she was so lush, my heart is broken for her’ would be deemed wholly inappropriate. It’s time this woman was stopped. Even if, and a big even, her team were supporting in an IDVA capacity, they would be in breach of every single framework by sharing this to IG.

• Heart