Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
[QUOTE="Rubydoo70

Read Kate’s Wiki and you may change your opinion on her.
[/QUOTE]

what is her Tattle page called please

Reactions: 3

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Rubydoo70 Read Kate’s Wiki and you may change your opinion on her. [/QUOTE] what is her Tattle page called please [/QUOTE] [URL unfurl="true said:
https://tattle.life/wiki/katie-hayes[/URL]

Get yourself a nice cuppa and settle down for a right laugh 😃 (hope the link works!)

Not to derail - Ratface is a truly awful person.

Reactions: 3

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Totally random but I know some people on here are local to Rachet.
Brixham Harbour pub that had a disco on possibly a Thursday or a Friday night back in the mid 90s. Found some photos earlier and it sparked a funny and slightly saucy memory 🤣

Reactions: 2

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Just thinking 🤔 If I has been removed for his own safety would his mum have been informed & this is why she posted on FB last week about Mannah & GG?
IF he has been removed why would Raq film him hitting him?
@Newbie mcnewface totally agree. I’m no longer #teamSeb! He’s turning into a right little shit.
What did the boys mum post on facebook? Just had a look on here but couldn’t find it

Reactions: 2
Soery
It looks like Betsy in Australia now? Can't blame her for not wanting to come back.
Sorry if this has already been asked but I thought you needed a visa to get into oz, how long do they take to sort? I didn't think it was a decide on one day go within the week deal

Reactions: 1

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Hello I follow along here a bit, having been led to tattle ages ago over the concerns about her PayPal. I have got a bit confused (as I don't follow her on IG etc) - has her son been diagnosed as autistic or not? Why is she upset that the educational psychologist/psychiatrist report doesn't diagnose him/state he actually has SEN? Or does it?

Reactions: 1