PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone pass me the eye bleach - I did NOT need to see head rearranging himself or pulling his shorts that far down that you could see his short and curlies. Fuuuucking hell 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How cute was W with the twins though?! “Two of them!” 🥺
For a level 3 autistic non-verbal violent child with no understanding of anything he’s fast becoming her biggest chroll isn’t he? 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She tried to get me to bite by mentioning cancer and looking after my children! But having cancer doesn't bother me and I'm quite capable to taking my children on adventures on my own! Yes I'm with someone but we don't live together so I do everything she doesn't by myself! I've just starting to revamp my house BY MYSELF (if gives me something to do when I'm not "trolling" her or on tattle 🤣)
---

I didn't join tattle till 2020 so she couldn't use the 2019 on me!
Well after watching this mornings display, I'd again recommend neither she nor Josh give advice to anyone ever (Tattlers included) regarding their lifestyle choices.

Next time she messages anyone, please can you ask her what she's laughing at? I just want to know what's funny 😩

Reactions: 19
My son would live on ice lollies if I allowed him too if that's acceptable 🤣🤣
You'd have to pop Rachel a quick message to ask her if ice lollies rather than ice cream count as neglect. She seems to like chatting with you, so I'm sure she won't mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone pass me the eye bleach - I did NOT need to see head rearranging himself or pulling his shorts that far down that you could see his short and curlies. Fuuuucking hell 🤢
Wait, sloshy has enough testosterone to grow pubes?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My god her and GG going on like chocolate biscuit cake is this revelation 🙄 and much it’s nicer with digestive biscuits and use REAL butter not that clover shite 😳 Out of all the thing this morning this what pisses me off 😅😅 I’m off out to day drink 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way they talk to each other isn't just teens and parents. Or folk on just waking. Or arguments. It's venom. They have so much hate in their tone to each other.
She's really doing that tiffin cake to death isn't she. It may be her version but it's been around for years. The bloody Queen has a version.i still say our version top. Sainsbury cook book from 30 odd years ago!

Reactions: 16
My god her and GG going on like chocolate biscuit cake is this revelation 🙄 and much it’s nicer with digestive biscuits and use REAL butter not that clover shite 😳 Out of all the thing this morning this what pisses me off 😅😅 I’m off out to day drink 🙈
It’s basically a rocky road by the sounds of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way they talk to each other isn't just teens and parents. Or folk on just waking. Or arguments. It's venom. They have so much hate in their tone to each other.
She's really doing that tiffin cake to death isn't she. It may be her version but it's been around for years. The bloody Queen has a version.i still say our version top. Sainsbury cook book from 30 odd years ago!
none of the teenagers have respect for either of them because there’s nothing to respect. Rachel wants to be a parent to Seb one day, the next she’s like a love struck teenager giggling at him so he thinks he’s hilarious when he’s not, then she wants to be best buddies and buy him what he wants so he’ll like her. At this point Josh has given up all hope of anyone parenting these kids because when he does try she just belittles him so she can look like the good guy and they’ll be her friend, so all Seb sees is the male role model in his life being emasculated by her and not worth giving any respect to.

Reactions: 24
Yup digestives are deff 👌 for it. We use stork though hehe.
---
Yup digestives are deff 👌 for it. We use stork though hehe.
And drinking choc and cocoa.

Reactions: 7
@Queeniebee Have you had any messages from huns? Simply because there can't be any worse kind of person than a person who messages abuse to someone battling cancer. Classic Rach innit

Reactions: 14
They're such assholes to one another. I also wish she'd stop pushing that josh is her dad to Lula. Just call him Josh. Stop trying to pretend you're all one big happy family

Let's be honest, teenagers are assholes sometimes but they definitely learnt that behaviour from somewhere.

Good to see Wilbys routine of being looked after by a sibling, not a parent in the morning hasn't changed 🤣

Reactions: 16
@Queeniebee Have you had any messages from huns? Simply because there can't be any worse kind of person than a person who messages abuse to someone battling cancer. Classic Rach innit
I had a few with laughing faces, troll emojis and about 20 follow requests!
---
Thank you to everyone's nice comments! I did debate about posting yesterday cos I thought she's going to be on here checking but thought against it because I'm strong and stubborn enough to fight back if she gave me any tit! She really is the Cnut who likes to play the victim! Her problem lies with tattle not knowing who is saying what and she can't control it just like spotted Paignton page! Rach if your reading this..... give up thinking it's all everyone else because it isn't! We are all allowed to dislike people we don't know! I don't know Jim Carey but I won't watch a film with him in because he annoys the hell out of me! I watch you because your just a car crash and you life if you look closely is a lot worse than mine! Least I can hold me head up high when I go out and take my child to and from school without knowing people don't like me and you know what if they don't so what I don't care because there's more to life than caring what others think! Peace out witch ✌
---
Just adding these here so when your coming on here to check out anything you can see and know that all this is helping me build everything up 👍

scribbled out my actual name and my face!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I had a few with laughing faces, troll emojis and about 20 follow requests!
---
Thank you to everyone's nice comments! I did debate about posting yesterday cos I thought she's going to be on here checking but thought against it because I'm strong and stubborn enough to fight back if she gave me any tit! She really is the Cnut who likes to play the victim! Her problem lies with tattle not knowing who is saying what and she can't control it just like spotted Paignton page! Rach if your reading this..... give up thinking it's all everyone else because it isn't! We are all allowed to dislike people we don't know! I don't know Jim Carey but I won't watch a film with him in because he annoys the hell out of me! I watch you because your just a car crash and you life if you look closely is a lot worse than mine! Least I can hold me head up high when I go out and take my child to and from school without knowing people don't like me and you know what if they don't so what I don't care because there's more to life than caring what others think! Peace out witch ✌
---
Just adding these here so when your coming on here to check out anything you can see and know that all this is helping me build everything up 👍

scribbled out my actual name and my face!
Tattlers are flapping their gums and panicking??? where is she looking because from what I see the only person who backed down and gave up was R 🤣🤣
Queenie hasn't gone anywhere and she certainly doesn't give a duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Raq....moved on!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

She's the one that's "fewmin" not us lot. We're just here enjoying the fact that she couldn't get one over on our Queenie

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tattlers are flapping their gums and panicking??? where is she looking because from what I see the only person who backed down and gave up was R 🤣🤣
Queenie hasn't gone anywhere and she certainly doesn't give a duck.
I most certainly don't give a fook! She actually doesn't know who she's trying to pee off!! She's trying to make me out to be a troll! Well I'd rather be that than a scammer!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.