PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lunch at the anchorstone in Dittisham, where my boats moored! Not cheap and not great for a little one, enclosed space and straight out on to a road and jetty. Beautiful setting though and ideal space for crabbing so Rach must have felt right at home.
Suprised we didn't get videos of the foot ferry over there. I bet W loved it thats why.

Reactions: 16
Lunch at the anchorstone in Dittisham, where my boats moored! Not cheap and not great for a little one, enclosed space and straight out on to a road and jetty. Beautiful setting though and ideal space for crabbing so Rach must have felt right at home.
Suprised we didn't get videos of the foot ferry over there. I bet W loved it thats why.
I think they were at The Cott Inn just outside Totnes on the way to Dartington. Still not a cheap option. Last time I went was a few years ago and the roasts were nearly £20

Reactions: 10
I think they were at The Cott Inn just outside Totnes on the way to Dartington. Still not a cheap option. Last time I went was a few years ago and the roasts were nearly £20
Actually think you're right, looked like the FBI out of the gate!!! Defo not cheap, again a nice venue though. If only she knew the ex head of early years SEN and portage lived in that street 😅 Rach would be camping out as she still has contacts with the teams. Must mention Rach when we have a reunion

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally random but I know some people on here are local to Rachet.
Brixham Harbour pub that had a disco on possibly a Thursday or a Friday night back in the mid 90s. Found some photos earlier and it sparked a funny and slightly saucy memory 🤣

Reactions: 2
They used to go to the old rydon every Sunday for dinner and now they go to a different place almost every week, it's almost as though they're never welcome anywhere.
They all had nice roast dinners and Wilby had a bowl of chips. And a laptop🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 9
That letter has made me feel very sad. Why not big up all the positive traits about her husband and what he does well for each child… instead it has turned into a post about how difficult W is. Imagine reading that as an adult…that you’d nearly destroyed your parents. It’s totally unnecessary

Reactions: 29
Is there anything she doesn't make about herself? The fathers day post was just a long ramble about me, myself & I. Also thought it was foul when she posted the other week sending condolences to a lady who just lost her mum but used the word I about four times in two sentences.

Reactions: 19
What the duck is that letter?!

It gives a real insight into how that family view that adorable wee boy. He needs love and care not guilt and regret 😭

Reactions: 17
The child is three and autistic too and here she is writing to him as an adult to let him know how hard and horrific it was for his parents. Being a good parent is hard work and even the most angelic of children will try the patience of a saint at times. I do hope that someone has the sense to also show the grown up Wilby how he was dragged up by his traumatised parents, babysat by the iPad and thrown chips at. BUT he did have all the latest trainers and his own zoo of plastic animals so I guess that makes it ok and they should be forgiven for failing him on so many levels.
only Robin Hood herself could make Father’s Day about her and how sad she feels. What a witch she is.
At this stage I’m beginning to wonder if she really is setting the seeds for when she has to send him into residential care. I know others have mentioned it before and I just thought how ridiculous it was to even suggest it but if she can write that letter to a three year old for when he’s grown up then I believe she’s capable of anything. She has zero empathy for anyone or anything.

Reactions: 20
My heart hurt after reading that letter😭😭 when I was filling out forms for careers or dca (payments in Ireland) I’ll never forget on of the questions was basically asking me to list all his bad behaviours, I cried for an hour thinking no I’m not doing that he’s my child and he’s amazing but this headcase is writing her son a letter about his meltdowns just for the fun of it😵💫😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.