PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Just caught up on here. She is something else isent she. She's just about as obsessed with trolls as she is herself.
Why does she tell everyone to "spend time with their children"
Go spend time with your own feral offsprings rancid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel like I am missing a massive piece of this puzzle 😕 How has one of her followers 'tracked you down'
I've literally no idea! My Insta was open until last night! I'm assuming her minion who sit online allday trying to find us chrolls probably found some connections I think through my illness as I posted in a bowel babe thread a lot when I first joined! Other than that I'm stumped!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE

Feel free to add it anywhere!

Haha yeah! I mean she can do it I've nothing to hide! But if she does she needs to back it up with threatening trolling messaging that aren't there because if my name appears on her Instagram I'll be taking legal action! She's got more to lose than me! X
---

Yes I messaged her back in October 2022. 🤣
To be fair, if you were following her and she was flogging Hairburst, then you are more than entitled to ask her questions about the product anyway. She's a salesperson for them.

The rest of it, she's an insecure, miserable wreck 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 27
To be fair, if you were following her and she was flogging Hairburst, then you are more than entitled to ask her questions about the product anyway. She's a salesperson for them.

The rest of it, she's an insecure, miserable wreck 🤦🏻‍♀️.
How ridiculous to ignore a message from 8 months ago, then suddenly drag it up and reply, just to open the conversation and brand someone a chroll.

I love how her favourite comeback is "go and spend time with your kids", from the woman who has no idea where her kids are or what they're up to (and judging from recent evidence, at least one of them doesn't seem to even be living there at all 🤷

I wonder, does she know where Lula is right now, at 10.30 on a Friday night? Is she home in her pyjamas, or is she out roaming the streets in a crop top and mini skirt, chuffing on a vape and trying to get someone to buy her some booze? Because I know where my money would be if I had to make a bet.

Reactions: 71
I've literally no idea! My Insta was open until last night! I'm assuming her minion who sit online allday trying to find us chrolls probably found some connections I think through my illness as I posted in a bowel babe thread a lot when I first joined! Other than that I'm stumped!
You, lady, are a bleeping legend! GOOD. FOR. YOU!!

She’s a mean, twisted, robbing hole. You have been nothing but polite and fair in your message exchange and conducted yourself beautifully. The rancid old crow is literally grasping. People are allowed to have and voice opinions, we live in a country of free speech. Opinion sharing (good and bad) has been going on for 100’s (probably thousands!) of years in varying forums. This is a community page, a digital page which is where we are today in term of technology. Gossip rags, papers, online forums, book clubs, village bleeping meetings and backyard fences have always been places where people GOSSIP and discuss, from books, to people, to tv shows.

FOR THE SPYS AT THE BACK - the more well known you are, the more visible and the more tit you cause or people you hurt THE. MORE. PEOPLE. WILL. DISCUSS. YOU.

You have done bloody grand! x

Fewmin 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Here's the message exchange! She didn't reply to my last one just blocked me. Clearly because I stood my ground and she didn't like it that I was beginning for forgiveness!
This has to be the most bizarre thing I’ve ever read. She’s accusing you randomly, because she’s like ‘this is you, you were active today’, and then trying to goad you into slaying her? But she’s the one trolling you!!! What a bleeping joke that her huns think this is ok.

Reactions: 26
If she does another crying post about “horrific tattle” it will just bring another load of new tattle members 🤩 because that’s how I joined in the first place ,thanks Racheal 👋👋 👋

Reactions: 31
How ridiculous to ignore a message from 8 months ago, then suddenly drag it up and reply, just to open the conversation and brand someone a chroll.

I love how her favourite comeback is "go and spend time with your kids", from the woman who has no idea where her kids are or what they're up to (and judging from recent evidence, at least one of them doesn't seem to even be living there at all 🤷

I wonder, does she know where Lula is right now, at 10.30 on a Friday night? Is she home in her pyjamas, or is she out roaming the streets in a crop top and mini skirt, chuffing on a vape and trying to get someone to buy her some booze? Because I know where my money would be if I had to make a bet.
Excatly! She's an idiot! I know where all my kids are because I've fetched them up properly and they respect me enough to tell me or keep there locations on! My son who is 10 plays out, he knows if he switches his phone off and I can't track him he isn't allowed to play out the next night, sometimes he will message to say his phone is dying but he is so and so place! My 16yr old know she has to be in by 9.30/10 on a college night (normally it's around 9.15) My children have consequences for there behaviour and this they know. They don't just go out whenever they like and roam in at god knows when because they wasn't raised like it! So next time you go and tell someone to "spend time with your children" then please do the same!
---
This has to be the most bizarre thing I’ve ever read. She’s accusing you randomly, because she’s like ‘this is you, you were active today’, and then trying to goad you into slaying her? But she’s the one trolling you!!! What a bleeping joke that her huns think this is ok.
Yep I think she expected the grovelling apology and me to say I'll delete all my accounts!

Reactions: 38
Excatly! She's an idiot! I know where all my kids are because I've fetched them up properly and they respect me enough to tell me or keep there locations on! My son who is 10 plays out, he knows if he switches his phone off and I can't track him he isn't allowed to play out the next night, sometimes he will message to say his phone is dying but he is so and so place! My 16yr old know she has to be in by 9.30/10 on a college night (normally it's around 9.15) My children have consequences for there behaviour and this they know. They don't just go out whenever they like and roam in at god knows when because they wasn't raised like it! So next time you go and tell someone to "spend time with your children" then please do the same!
---

Yep I think she expected the grovelling apology and me to say I'll delete all my accounts!
She won't go for you again now because she knows it gets her nowhere.
She tried it with vcjr and hoped she would disappear but she's still here to tell the tale 🤣
She needs people like you who won't back down and give in to her, shes not used to it and will literally have an epic tantrum because of it.
Shes Verruca Salt x100

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah she’s deranged!! I’ve said it before but if this is what she’s giving out to people she doesn’t know imagine what living with her or near her is like. Sorry she attacked you @Queeniebee but good for ya 👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 17
Message for Fungus Flaps - we're here, some of us are queer, and we're not going anywhere 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Has the original woman’s centre that she set up with Emily now been turned into the pantry?

Reactions: 8
Has the original woman’s centre that she set up with Emily now been turned into the pantry?
Yep. Emily was the only one doing anything there, so since she jumped ship it's been abandoned. Now it's the venue for Rabies' latest vanity project.

Reactions: 14
The actual audacity of 'spend time with your kids' after she spent *checks notes* THREE bleeping DAYS in London on a vanity trip with her limpet husband so there was no parent AT ALL at home looking after their kids!
I look at people like KDIL (who I know many aren't fans of) and Sophie who does 'Tired and Tested' - when they go touring or on work trips their husband's don't attend because they are at home parenting the kids and keeping their routine. Why do Joyce and Riddleds needs come before their kids' every. Single. Time

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The actual audacity of 'spend time with your kids' after she spent *checks notes* THREE bleeping DAYS in London on a vanity trip with her limpet husband so there was no parent AT ALL at home looking after their kids!
I look at people like KDIL (who I know many aren't fans of) and Sophie who does 'Tired and Tested' - when they go touring or on work trips their husband's don't attend because they are at home parenting the kids and keeping their routine. Why do Joyce and Riddleds needs come before their kids' every. Single. Time
it is because Josh is a massive man child. God forbid rash ever does anything fun without him pottering around in the back ground talking about dirt and wheelbarrows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I also enjoy that she won't use the word Tattle in the messages and just calls it "that hate site"

Grow up Rach. People here may talk about you but we do other things too 😭🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This interaction with QueenieBee (who is my new Queen by the way) 100% shows she has no hate in her inbox and it's Tattle she hates. I wonder why she puts all her effort into "outing" trolls and not getting "the hate site" shut down? The fact that she knows she can't go after tattle shows we aren't doing anything wrong posting here.

I would recommend setting your tattle profile to private though so they can't cross reference what you are posting across several threads. I also use story viewer to watch stories so it doesn't give her engagement or lead her to my burner account. I've never interacted with her on Facebook or liked any comments on Spotted etc as I think that's another way they are "finding" people. I don't think we're doing anything wrong posting on here by the way, just a reminder.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.