PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, I hope that beautiful little boy never reads that letter. Unbelievable
I'm thinking that lovely little boy MUST be on the radar with the school/authorities because of his simpleton mother and her stupid antics. As many have said before, I dont doubt that Wobble is on the spectrum ( albeit not level 3) but theres no structure to the childs life. Allowed to do as he pleases, never told no, no rules or boundaries. I actually despair what he will grow up like......just like the rest of them I suppose. It's all very sad. Hopefully once in proper education he ( along with the gruesome twosome) will be closely monitored. I can but hope
---
Tu

That was my first thought too. Why are they taking him to school in the camper if he can get out of his seat and slide around?! There's plenty of harness seats that go up to 65lb.
Well anyone in their right mind would take a responsible adult with them to supervise the child. Let's be fair here, that is so dangerous to actually know that Wobble can escape his seat and is sliding around the floor in the back of the van. Just what planet are those pair of grifters living on. Certainly not the same one as responsible, loving parents are that's for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Some of the responses saying how Wilby will treasure that letter?? Are we reading the same letter cos that's just bullshit isn't it. The huns make me cringe more than I've ever cringed before...
He might keep it somewhere so he can take it to show to his therapist one day, to save having to explain in detail how his useless parents have fucked him up.

Reactions: 30
I know other people have said similar but I found the letter “to” W really upsetting.

My daughter is autistic. She’s 12 now and started to ask more questions about autism. We are so careful that everything we say to her about this topic is respectful.

When she brings it up, we talk about things she used to find difficult and how different life is now. She sometimes gets a bit upset remembering aspects of this. We reassure her and remind her that everyone in the family understood that these things were really tough on her and that we all loved and accepted her exactly as she was.

I would never, ever centre myself in any of these conversations. This is her life, she is the child and I am the parent.

I would never make her feel guilty by talking about how awful some of the days were back then and the impact on us. She does not need to know this.

She would be absolutely devastated to read a letter like this. It really upsets me to even imagine it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I would never, ever centre myself in any of these conversations. This is her life, she is the child and I am the parent.
Beautifully put,you sound like a wonderful parent.
It breaks my heart that W will not have the opportunity to be parented by someone as emotionally mature and sensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just had a look back to see what Ratshit got for Mother's Day. A £300 pair of jeans, and a £145 pair of trainers, plus cards from each child with a gushing message about how amazing she is.

For Father's Day Joyce got a public post telling the son they had together how he's ruined their lives.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Just had a look back to see what Ratshit got for Mother's Day. A £300 pair of jeans, and a £145 pair of trainers, plus cards from each child with a gushing message about how amazing she is.

For Father's Day Joyce got a public post telling the son they had together how he's ruined their lives.
I shouldn't laugh but it's more a wtf 😅

Can you imagine the scenes if Joyce had written something similar?

Reactions: 20

At this point I'd quite enjoy some footage of Wibble kicking their arses all over the driveway. I'm not even ashamed 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Although I love receiving gifts I don't expect anything for Mother's Day as I feel I chose to be a mother and I celebrate that each day that I have managed to survive the day and fed them without poisoning one! I do expect nicer presents on my birthday because that is my day lol! If my partner spent near enough £500 on me for Mother's Day then I'd be either thinking what's he guilty off or has he won the lottery..... although I'm thinking she probably bought them herself and told Josh that's what he's giving her!

The latest crowd funder for Patchwork is at £2382.00 and has 4 days left. Please folks don’t donate your hard earned cash to this scammer!!

• Wow
What the actual was that letter? In the words of W, wow! What was the point? Apart from ‘you didn’t give me the revenge child so I’m going to constantly remind you’ just reading that you can tell that she no longer cares about Josh, his feelings or anything else. She’s completely checked out of the marriage, being a parent (albeit a crap one) and any form of emotion. All she cares about is her, herself, no one but her, no one except her and her feelings, emotions, life etc matters in the Rancid horror show. She has failed every child within that house. The golden child went half way around the world, the 3 teenagers, drugs, under age sex etc E, thankfully has her dad and W? Imagine growing up knowing your parents hate you. He really needs removing from them and placed within a family that will love, care and nurture him, not treat him as an unwanted burden
Honestly the whole patchwork thing is more like rags these day, old and worn with very little use

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The latest crowd funder for Patchwork is at £2382.00 and has 4 days left. Please folks don’t donate your hard earned cash to this scammer!!
they will just extend the closing date …dont think they will be happy with that amount ( that won’t cover cost of log burner 🤡)

Reactions: 12
I read the letter yesterday but we had a busy day so didn’t have a chance to comment. duck me that letter is something else. My older kids always ask me about what they were like when they were younger. I only ever tell them the positive things or the funny things. Can you imagine being an adult and reading that because as a child you were such hard work that both your parents would cry on a daily basis and one had to stop working as the other parent couldn’t cope with you.

W just needed attention and boundaries from a young age. I haven’t got a clue whether he has autism or not, what level he is if he has it but different parenting techniques would have done him the world of good. From what I see and without meaning to offend, I see typical toddler tantrums (I have a child a month older). When mine throws a tantrum, I deal with it there and then, I don’t prolong it for an Instagram story. I don’t think in my 12 years of parenting have I ever filmed my child upset or throwing a tantrum because a) why would I b) I’m too busy trying to deal with the situation at the time to even think about my phone.

Reactions: 23
I think because of my job I always think “what if” or turn it a bit negative. What would happen if her violent 3 year old grows into a violent teenager /young adult and gets a whiff of that letter. What would his reaction be then ??

Reactions: 12
The child is three and autistic too and here she is writing to him as an adult to let him know how hard and horrific it was for his parents. Being a good parent is hard work and even the most angelic of children will try the patience of a saint at times. I do hope that someone has the sense to also show the grown up Wilby how he was dragged up by his traumatised parents, babysat by the iPad and thrown chips at. BUT he did have all the latest trainers and his own zoo of plastic animals so I guess that makes it ok and they should be forgiven for failing him on so many levels.
only Robin Hood herself could make Father’s Day about her and how sad she feels. What a witch she is.
At this stage I’m beginning to wonder if she really is setting the seeds for when she has to send him into residential care. I know others have mentioned it before and I just thought how ridiculous it was to even suggest it but if she can write that letter to a three year old for when he’s grown up then I believe she’s capable of anything. She has zero empathy for anyone or anything.
Or she’s worried that he’ll be taken away, similar to how it seems the others have been, so she’s planting the seeds now so she doesn’t get the blame.

Reactions: 9
I read the letter yesterday but we had a busy day so didn’t have a chance to comment. duck me that letter is something else. My older kids always ask me about what they were like when they were younger. I only ever tell them the positive things or the funny things. Can you imagine being an adult and reading that because as a child you were such hard work that both your parents would cry on a daily basis and one had to stop working as the other parent couldn’t cope with you.

W just needed attention and boundaries from a young age. I haven’t got a clue whether he has autism or not, what level he is if he has it but different parenting techniques would have done him the world of good. From what I see and without meaning to offend, I see typical toddler tantrums (I have a child a month older). When mine throws a tantrum, I deal with it there and then, I don’t prolong it for an Instagram story. I don’t think in my 12 years of parenting have I ever filmed my child upset or throwing a tantrum because a) why would I b) I’m too busy trying to deal with the situation at the time to even think about my phone.
It’s my youngest child’s 21st birthday very soon and we are struggling to find pics through the years for the party never mind any videos we haven’t taken. Last family holiday in 2019 I think I took 3 pics and they were of scenery !!!
that whole family digitial foot print is frightening!

Reactions: 10
I'd love to see Josh getting punched in the face 🤣🤣
Now that is something I'd donate to a gofund me 🤣🤣

Currently I'm a speech and language seminar for parent/carers of nuerodivergent children. She does duck all for wilbert. So many strategies for helping him develop and she does nothing. Everyday I find her more disgusting.

Reactions: 18
I coudn't even read the whole letter. at about 3 sentences I thought duck this and couldn't continue

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.