PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remembered how Slinky kissed Emily. Was it on her Birthday or Mother’s Day. Very awkward 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I reckon Seb and his GF are the new babysitters that’s why she is showering her with gifts needs to keep her sweet for her breaks away. They are probably at that stage of young love were you will babysit anyone’s kids or pets just to have time on the sofa alone 🙈 I remember those days fondly my husbands 2 sisters took great advantage of it (7 kids between them😂) and we would babysit anytime 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Weirdly I thought Seb’s girlfriend looked a bit like Betsy’s mate grace and Sloshy was always quite over familiar with her too.

Reactions: 20
You know what kids are like. If you pour two of them a drink of juice one of them is always checking if the other got more. How will t feel about this ?? And what about gf parents. What if they her a Asda cake and now feel pish ? Cause ratchet splashing her disposable cash - cause she can !
I wouldn’t be very happy if my daughters boyfriends parents splashed the cash (fresh air) like that for her birthday. Especially as the whole world knows she doesn’t put any that much effort into her own kids. And put it on their very public instagram

Reactions: 22
I know someone creepy like Josh. Not like a full blown flasher or similar. Just low key inappropriate. Always overly tactile when around much younger women. A lech after a drink. Makes odd jokes at things like if someone says "Oh I came as well," he would go "oh you CAME did you." Liked drawings and had tattoos of naked women and thought talking about and owning sex toys or bdsm tit was a big flex.

The thing was, he is like that and so up his backside, he doesn't see that his kids think he is a perv, his step kids think he is a perv, his ex wife binned him because he was a perv, his kids and step kids friends all call him "Pervy *insert name*" and still do to this day. The only one that didn't and still doesn't see it was (drum roll please........) his wife 🤷🏻‍♀️. She just meanders through life excusing it or like Rachael, laughing at him and spending money to numb the pain.

Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t be very happy if my daughters boyfriends parents splashed the cash (fresh air) like that for her birthday. Especially as the whole world knows she doesn’t put any that much effort into her own kids. And put it on their very public instagram
No neither would I, a simple cake from a supermarket is fine but spending that much would owe me off!

Reactions: 10
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 204
Urgh that whole exchange with the gf was weird. Josh gave a really creepy glare at rachaaaell as he’s hugging her 🤢 And she’s just as bad because she’s 100% filming it all to hold against him when the time is right. Bet she’s got some crackers we’ve never seen too!
---
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!
AMAZING!! Lovely little reel for her!!

Reactions: 18
Omg this brilliant 👏 🤣 👌

Well played Queenie 👑👑👑

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know someone creepy like Josh. Not like a full blown flasher or similar. Just low key inappropriate. Always overly tactile when around much younger women. A lech after a drink. Makes odd jokes at things like if someone says "Oh I came as well," he would go "oh you CAME did you." Liked drawings and had tattoos of naked women and thought talking about and owning sex toys or bdsm tit was a big flex.

The thing was, he is like that and so up his backside, he doesn't see that his kids think he is a perv, his step kids think he is a perv, his ex wife binned him because he was a perv, his kids and step kids friends all call him "Pervy *insert name*" and still do to this day. The only one that didn't and still doesn't see it was (drum roll please........) his wife 🤷🏻‍♀️. She just meanders through life excusing it or like Rachael, laughing at him and spending money to numb the pain.
Totally agree. I knew someone similar, he was eventually outed after
@Queeniebee You are a bleeping star ⭐ PA Jo will be shitting bricks two days before her hollibobs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just wow. This is succinct yet powerful. And this is the small snippets she curates and choses to share. Those poor children.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Bloody Brilliant @Queeniebee 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is brilliant. It needs to be on TikTok and be shared!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Myself and my husband are really fond of our eldest sons girlfriend. Shes a lovely young lady. Never in a million years would my husband hug her. Neither would I. When shes been to our house and is going home we just say 'bye, lovely to see you,, see you soon' The hug is weird, its creepy, and the fact that Josh has seen Sebs girlfriend naked freaks me the duck out. Our daughter is in her 20s and has been with her boyfriend for 6 years. We have managed to never catch them both naked 🤢 Josh is one creepy fucker. How was he ever a copper???
Have you not heard about the police! They’re mostly creepy fuckers

Reactions: 12

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think my favourite bit is "we don't do name calling" then every expletive under the sun to each other infront of the kids. 🤦🏻‍♀️
No wonder I doesn't want to live there
---
Title suggestion
#PTWM, Poison and the pervert splashing the fresh air, at everything and anyone as long they don't live there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
That’s the scary thing isn’t it, this is what she CHOOSES to share! What the hell don’t we see 😳

@Queeniebee that’s bloody brilliant!! 👏🏻👏🏻
Excatly this! What I write on here I doubt my children see and it's honest opinions of people that decide to share there life! My kids annoy me sometimes but I don't think "oh I'll get the phone out and record myself calling them fuckers under my breath"

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She can try and twist that all she likes but she hasn't got much of a defense there has she because it all came out her mouth and the facial expressions can't really be played off as a joke now can they R 🤣🤣🤣
Practice what u preach yeah 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.