PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ( Mother Theresa) slightly shot herself in the foot on that reel last night where she said the education psychologist said Wobble was behind in this, that, ( cant remember all of it, I was bored to tears) and toilet training. Wonder who's fault that is? Ethel & Winston not doing the parenting jobs very well are they.....bad dogs, get in your beds. BTW where is Ethel these days....I suppose she was toxic and had to go.
Behind on toilet training? She filmed the turd he did in his potty and the crappy toilet roll he'd used to try and wipe his own arse, all while unsupervised in his bedroom! How can she have the nerve to sit there and say that?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Behind on toilet training? She filmed the turd he did in his potty and the crappy toilet roll he'd used to try and wipe his own arse, all while unsupervised in his bedroom! How can she have the nerve to sit there and say that?
Dont forget education psychologist gave that report whilst wobble was still in nappies full time. After that report she started training him. I assume it was the kick up the jacksy that she needed, but I also bet she was fuming being told that he was behind but still didn't get the EHCP. All their fault, or was it Ethel & Winstons fault. She's such a C**t

Reactions: 16
Dont forget education psychologist gave that report whilst wobble was still in nappies full time. After that report she started training him. I assume it was the kick up the jacksy that she needed, but I also bet she was fuming being told that he was behind but still didn't get the EHCP. All their fault, or was it Ethel & Winstons fault. She's such a C**t
That's true. I don't believe she got off her lazy grifting arse and did it herself though, I bet nursery and the constant carousel of babysitters have had more to do with it than the Patreon Saint of Torbaydos.

Reactions: 20
There’s always that one person in your family that’s an embarrassment isn’t there? She’s that person. I had an aunt that turned up at weddings in a lacy dress complete with lacy parasol which was clearly to upstage the bride.
the banner she had made just didn’t work for the protest at all, it wasn’t a walk for a start and if you saw it shared on social media you wouldn’t have a clue what it represented, she isn’t interested in helping anyone else’s children only her own and the banner made that obvious. I reckon there will be a T-shirt in the pipeline using the same design and hashtag. She makes it sound like Wilby has been failed at school before he’s even started but as someone else has already mentioned, the school environment is his routine and structure that he clearly thrives in and I believe that an outsider looking into that classroom would not pick out wilby if they were to compare him to what is written on paper about him.
Her bent, sacked copper husband is just a bleeping weirdo, the way he acts, talks and dresses, everything about him gives me the creeps and he shouldn’t be allowed out unsupervised, not because he might fall penis first into someone (anyone) else but because he’s bleeping creepy. Imagine him trying to chat you up 😂😂🤢🤢.
Gutted that they chose Chasing Cars to play over their not a walk protest too.

Reactions: 28
There’s always that one person in your family that’s an embarrassment isn’t there? She’s that person. I had an aunt that turned up at weddings in a lacy dress complete with lacy parasol which was clearly to upstage the bride.
the banner she had made just didn’t work for the protest at all, it wasn’t a walk for a start and if you saw it shared on social media you wouldn’t have a clue what it represented, she isn’t interested in helping anyone else’s children only her own and the banner made that obvious. I reckon there will be a T-shirt in the pipeline using the same design and hashtag. She makes it sound like Wilby has been failed at school before he’s even started but as someone else has already mentioned, the school environment is his routine and structure that he clearly thrives in and I believe that an outsider looking into that classroom would not pick out wilby if they were to compare him to what is written on paper about him.
Her bent, sacked copper husband is just a bleeping weirdo, the way he acts, talks and dresses, everything about him gives me the creeps and he shouldn’t be allowed out unsupervised, not because he might fall penis first into someone (anyone) else but because he’s bleeping creepy. Imagine him trying to chat you up 😂😂🤢🤢.
Gutted that they chose Chasing Cars to play over their not a walk protest too.
Bit in bold - if you were the bride, would you rather a guest turned up in the lacy dress and parasol, or the leopard print skirt and tits out top that Racket thought was appropriate wedding attire? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
realise now that the logo behind her banner is a SEND one. Just thought she’d designed it herself 😳

soooo I thought I’d check outthe SEND socials for the activity today and caught Josh staring into the local itv news cameras 😂😂😂 made me laugh. Screenshot incoming
---
He kept turning round and looking at the camera
Maybe he fancies the lady speaking. She’s very good looking!! And a clear improvement on his current situation 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's just take a look at the concerns part of the report from the ed psych for a moment. It needs a bit of unpicking. Firstly, she's published it out of context. What else was written in the body and analysis of the report? Then, let's read between the lines of the language used...

The ed psych has clearly stated Wilby "displays" a slight sensory sensitivity as he SMELLS his food. Just for R's benefit, you can't smell beige, so he can eat other colours.

Wilby's difficulties are worst during the holidays and new places. So, yep, we all know he loves being at school and the holidays are a tit show of chaos and new places. All at times when he is with his parents who do nothing to take account of his needs. And then the pair of tossers head to London to spout off about how the system is damaging their kid.

"He has shown some aggression"... this is not a concrete assertion that professionals believe he is aggressive. It is just reflective of the parents' account. The word "some" appears to seek to minimise the concern. For example, if the concern was significant, there might be something added along the lines of "Wilby had shown aggression and this has sometimes led to accidental injury to his carers". It doesn't say that though because it would be harmful to Wilby's future (hint R, stop posting online that he is violent) and could prevent him getting into the right school for him, which imo is a mainstream school where he will thrive.

Josh is concerned, his parents are concerned... this is code for professionals don't share these concerns in any way and so the report is including them, but the ed psych is distancing themselves from the concerns.

Anyway, I won't unpick it all, but we can see that a lot of what is written is just attributed to parental support and not about professional concern. Even with the potty training, the ed psych clearly disagreed with them and has written the advice given within the concern!

The bit about Wilby gets upset in some way on most days. It doesn't say dysregulates, nor does it say he needs to have time in a safe place, nor does it say that he needs significant adult support (above that needed by any other child) to recover. Some children get upset daily in nursery and pre-school settings and there are lots of reasons why.

Also, the bit about struggling with adult-led tasks. Speak to him through an iPad and all will be well. 🤣🤣🤣 He has no routine and boundaries at home (despite line 1 of the concerns).

When she says Wilby doesn't understand her asking what he did at school. That's true for many, many children at his age. Why the hell does she not know this? Why does she think all children's settings provide information to parents/carers to tell them what they've been up to and send whacky artwork home. She has no idea about child development.

As for all the talk of young people and suicide. No trigger warning, which is dreadful. She uses weird euphemisms to begin talking about the subject as though she realises it is all kinds of wrong! By the way, did anyone else pick up that she'd be angry if she was "holding a banner and Wilby wasn't here any more"? Firstly, the mere fact that she's considering that about Wilby's future appals me. Secondly, when considering potential future grief in relation to any loved one (not just children), most people go with sad, devastated, heartbroken, etc, etc. Not many people would go straight to angry when asked how would you feel if XYZ died? She is a genuine psychopath or a robot. One or the other. Yuk.
Screenshot_20230622_112809_Chrome.jpg

Her behaviour genuinely disgusts me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Let's just take a look at the concerns part of the report from the ed psych for a moment. It needs a bit of unpicking. Firstly, she's published it out of context. What else was written in the body and analysis of the report? Then, let's read between the lines of the language used...

The ed psych has clearly stated Wilby "displays" a slight sensory sensitivity as he SMELLS his food. Just for R's benefit, you can't smell beige, so he can eat other colours.

Wilby's difficulties are worst during the holidays and new places. So, yep, we all know he loves being at school and the holidays are a tit show of chaos and new places. All at times when he is with his parents who do nothing to take account of his needs. And then the pair of tossers head to London to spout off about how the system is damaging their kid.

"He has shown some aggression"... this is not a concrete assertion that professionals believe he is aggressive. It is just reflective of the parents' account. The word "some" appears to seek to minimise the concern. For example, if the concern was significant, there might be something added along the lines of "Wilby had shown aggression and this has sometimes led to accidental injury to his carers". It doesn't say that though because it would be harmful to Wilby's future (hint R, stop posting online that he is violent) and could prevent him getting into the right school for him, which imo is a mainstream school where he will thrive.

Josh is concerned, his parents are concerned... this is code for professionals don't share these concerns in any way and so the report is including them, but the ed psych is distancing themselves from the concerns.

Anyway, I won't unpick it all, but we can see that a lot of what is written is just attributed to parental support and not about professional concern. Even with the potty training, the ed psych clearly disagreed with them and has written the advice given within the concern!

The bit about Wilby gets upset in some way on most days. It doesn't say dysregulates, nor does it say he needs to have time in a safe place, nor does it say that he needs significant adult support (above that needed by any other child) to recover. Some children get upset daily in nursery and pre-school settings and there are lots of reasons why.

Also, the bit about struggling with adult-led tasks. Speak to him through an iPad and all will be well. 🤣🤣🤣 He has no routine and boundaries at home (despite line 1 of the concerns).

When she says Wilby doesn't understand her asking what he did at school. That's true for many, many children at his age. Why the hell does she not know this? Why does she think all children's settings provide information to parents/carers to tell them what they've been up to and send whacky artwork home. She has no idea about child development.

As for all the talk of young people and suicide. No trigger warning, which is dreadful. She uses weird euphemisms to begin talking about the subject as though she realises it is all kinds of wrong! By the way, did anyone else pick up that she'd be angry if she was "holding a banner and Wilby wasn't here any more"? Firstly, the mere fact that she's considering that about Wilby's future appals me. Secondly, when considering potential future grief in relation to any loved one (not just children), most people go with sad, devastated, heartbroken, etc, etc. Not many people would go straight to angry when asked how would you feel if XYZ died? She is a genuine psychopath or a robot. One or the other. Yuk.View attachment 2257855

Thank you for that break down!

Reactions: 19

As for all the talk of young people and suicide. No trigger warning, which is dreadful. She uses weird euphemisms to begin talking about the subject as though she realises it is all kinds of wrong! By the way, did anyone else pick up that she'd be angry if she was "holding a banner and Wilby wasn't here any more"? Firstly, the mere fact that she's considering that about Wilby's future appals me. Secondly, when considering potential future grief in relation to any loved one (not just children), most people go with sad, devastated, heartbroken, etc, etc. Not many people would go straight to angry when asked how would you feel if XYZ died? She is a genuine psychopath or a robot. One or the other. Yuk.View attachment 2257855

All the huns will lap this up, but anyone who works in a professional capacity can see exactly what is being said here.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Excellent breakdown 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 16

"Wilbys difficulties regulating are biggest during the holidays or in new places"

yet they go out and buy a camper van to take him on holiday to new places knowing he wont be able to regulate himself.

Yeah. Real great parenting and advocation for your child there Rach.

Reactions: 39
Maybe he fancies the lady speaking. She’s very good looking!! And a clear improvement on his current situation 😁
The only way Josh would find anyone attractive is if they were holding up a mirror so that he could see himself.

Anyway, I might enter the prize draw for the lols 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s showing the bit of the report where the EP will have noted their (Robberbob and Jamface) concerns. Not the EP’s professional opinion.

in the world of SEND, there’s a big emphasis on parental and then, as appropriate, the child’s views. These have to be noted even if you, as a professional, think they’re not quite right. I had a teen want me to put ‘smoking da spliff’ under ‘things that are important to me’

This emphasis is absolutely the right thing but it does mean that every now and again, you have to note some right nonsense down.

Reactions: 12
Working flat out yet she’s fannying around filming breakfast in a hotel for a giveaway 🤔🤔 Jo will be flat out cos that useless sack of tit won’t be able to cope while she’s away.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Nothing she says is personal. It's all buzz words and stolen lines. It's performance.its acting.its a show.
I'm also so bleeping sick of her not getting ANY good qualities, the love she has, how yes,its a hot mess but I'd do it for him forever because he's our boy. Anything maternal,caring. Instead of this constant barrage of what it's doing to HER.how it effects her. What he's done to them. What he does wrong.what bad,awful things he does. Hell forget that, I can't get on any wavelength where this all would be OK. Because his story,life, Him should not be online. At all.
---
She will.have loved yesterday. New ideas for her. New isssues of what "wilby is going through "

Reactions: 27
When your kid gets a diagnosis of something that will affect them for the rest of their lives (not just autism) you can do one of two things

You can either feel sorry for yourself for the rest of your life and tell everyone how dreadful it all is that your child is broken and you fear for their future

Or

You can celebrate the good days, create amazing memories within the restrictions of the child’s needs and basically work bleeping hard to make your child feel safe and loved.Love them for who they are and not grieve for who you hoped they’d be.

I LOVE my kids, their diagnosis doesn’t define who they are. I gave up work without even giving it a second thought to look after them as it’s my responsibility as a parent to do so, not the schools responsibility or anyone else.

They need to get a grip the useless pair of grifters and use her platform to share positivity and uplift the struggling parents, she could do so much good for both the ASD and DV communities but she’d rather sell out her children and share their most intimate secrets for what? £16k a month from Patreon. Well done Rach, well done

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When your kid gets a diagnosis of something that will affect them for the rest of their lives (not just autism) you can do one of two things

You can either feel sorry for yourself for the rest of your life and tell everyone how dreadful it all is that your child is broken and you fear for their future

Or

You can celebrate the good days, create amazing memories within the restrictions of the child’s needs and basically work bleeping hard to make your child feel safe and loved.Love them for who they are and not grieve for who you hoped they’d be.

I LOVE my kids, their diagnosis doesn’t define who they are. I gave up work without even giving it a second thought to look after them as it’s my responsibility as a parent to do so, not the schools responsibility or anyone else.

They need to get a grip the useless pair of grifters and use her platform to share positivity and uplift the struggling parents, she could do so much good for both the ASD and DV communities but she’d rather sell out her children and share their most intimate secrets for what? £16k a month from Patreon. Well done Rach, well done
Exactly. It's tough. It can be tough to the oint of breaking.you might want to screm or give up even.but not on your child.and you dont. Because it's not their fault. It's never the sufferers fault.would be be going through this via choice. Would they be behaving this way or becoming so ill by choice. And you somehow even on the hardest days keep going.even when you think you can't or think "duck you illness" some days. And every high moment. Every moment where they or you are free or have joy, or have a hug that's not in pain you rejoice.and you take everything good, so much more to heart. And it's strengthens you.

• Heart
I'm absolutely creased at that banner 🤣 Walking for Wilby 🤣 Did the pair of bleeping clowns not realise what would be happening? But thats her all over. Goes off half cocked with no bleeping clue what shes doing. The bell end!!

Reactions: 26

Or

Totally agree! What is ironic is how she felt so sorry for the poor parents who have had to give up work and are struggling with bills yet here she is travelling around taking regular breaks away totally abandoning her kids and damaging them all by doing so.
It would never occur to her that this is also what she needs to be doing because that would be a sacrifice that would mean her not doing what she wants, living the life she wants to and continuing to do the things that she loves or some such bullshit.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else wondering how long it’s going to be until she rocks up at some event wearing a Hi-Viz with the words “Wilbys World” on🤡🤡🤡🤡
All of a sudden everything and everyone is “Broken”…. She’s like a stuck record, Strange how she manages to turn stuff round and make it about her, 🙈🙈🤬🤬🤬

those teeth tho🙈

fake tears at the ready🤡🤡
I thought she had braces? Her teeth are a right state!
---
I quite like her too! She’s thick as they come, but she does seem to really love that little girl.
Read Kate’s Wiki and you may change your opinion on her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.