PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she pushing Wilby so much about whose house he'd got a toy from, poor boy looked very confused
That question was too complicated and worded poorly, he had no idea what she was asking (which is totally normal for his age) she has no idea how to interact with kids! Even that little girl (Jo’s daughter?) did a great job, pointing to herself when asking is it for me etc.

Reactions: 14
The aggression on Josh's face combined with the fist clench when he hits Issac, makes me want to break his bandy legs 🤷🏻‍♀️. I'm so grateful that my Husband and my two other lads Dads aren't like that. I would have been a nightmare.

View attachment 2266247
He’s vile, they all are.!.!
Why would you lash out like that, playfighting of not, the face says it all, He duznt even act like a dad to them boys, he’s always putting them down. He certainly duznt deserve them.🤬

Reactions: 16
He’s vile, they all are.!.!
Why would you lash out like that, playfighting of not, the face says it all, He duznt even act like a dad to them boys, he’s always putting them down. He certainly duznt deserve them.🤬
he was kicking that ball with force and aggression at S too.

Manna’s house looks like a lovely family home. Food looked good & no bitching. Where was the famous Gangster Gran with her secret home made recipes!
I agree with others that I is definitely living there & the dubious duo have a weekly visit.

Reactions: 28
Stupid thing to get annoyed about but it's driving me mental that she's posting about Lewis Capaldi. He's ours ya fuckin bawbag. The Scots have his back, he doesn't need the support of a scamming wee bleep like you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Stupid thing to get annoyed about but it's driving me mental that she's posting about Lewis Capaldi. He's ours ya fuckin bawbag. The Scots have his back, he doesn't need the support of a scamming wee bleep like you
I was thinking the same - we are very precious over Lewis. Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw an old photo of Edie when she was around Wilbys age and think they look very similar. I was wondering if Sloshy was actually the dad to both and the affair actually started way earlier 🤔
Nawh because out of her and Sloshy’s kids Edie is the only one that gets to see a parent outside of their family unit, which must really really grate on Rachaeioulle. If Edie was Sloshys she’d have done a DNA test by now to get full custody.

Reactions: 20
The aggression on Josh's face combined with the fist clench when he hits Issac, makes me want to break his bandy legs 🤷🏻‍♀️. I'm so grateful that my Husband and my two other lads Dads aren't like that. I would have been a nightmare.

View attachment 2266247
I thought that was Mannahs son that he punched? If he had done that to my kids, he wouldn’t be waking now 🤬

Reactions: 9
Is the washing powder included in the 12 items for £4?! Actually that's not bad. I'll pop down and get a few myself 😂

I still can't get my head around all the fresh stuff (cucumber, bananas etc) do they collect it on a Friday and leave them sat around all weekend? Surely that's going to be useless come Tues?

Reactions: 15
Didn't she go around Feb time?
---

If it was I or Mannahs son he shouldn't be hitting any child!
Exactly! I just don’t understand how no one said anything to him? The dynamic in the whole family is fucked up. How they act around each other, how the speak to each other. Just wrong

Reactions: 11
I still can't over that they're selling the food from the supermarket shops that the huns have had delivered to the shop. It's 100% likely that they think they are buying to help people directly, when the only thing they are helping is Rachel's bank balance.

Oh wow I just watched that back and he does whack his nephew mega hard! I’m elshocked Hannah didn’t whack Sloshy back!!!

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2266247
He’s such a nasty little man

I don’t think she’s pregnant she’d of announced it, anything for a bit of fml poor me attention

I can’t decide if somethings going on with Isaac and manah or she’s trolling us because she’s seen it discussed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
If either of my sisters or my partners sister/brothers punched my child like that, their feet wouldn't touch the ground whether they were messing about or not. Do not touch my child like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.