Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
I really feel like she invites people out with them, pays for everything, just so that she can tag them in on a picture to look like they have friends.

Stacey looks really uncomfortable in that photo and in the Oyster video Josh is in the background saying “Dave if you want, I’ll talk you through my birthday in a minute.”

Who wants to be talked through a 44 year old man’s birthday ffs 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Bewildered Barbarella

What in the actual fuck is she going on about, aggressive use of the word duck? It’s a wee boy getting excited at seeing some animals, what the hell is wrong with her, there’s nothing aggressive about what W is saying or doing!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Imagine one week begging for your huns to donate money for a mattress and a busy board, and the next going on a free holiday 🤷

• Angry
Reactions: 51
She hasn't even reviewed the park or the holiday. She's reviewed her bloody kids! All I would think if I was considering booking that park based on her review is no fucking thanks, not if families like yours go there :rolleyes:

She hasn't looked happy once in the last week, or sounded happy. Her kids have done nothing but argue. Wilby loved the boat but wasn't allowed to stay on it or go on it again, because she didn't want to. 2 of the kids said they wanted to go home AND she posted it. Bitchy Betsy turned up and made everyone even more miserable...including me when I saw her sour little face. Bet the holiday park is really pleased they gave her a free trip in the hope that she'd promote them :rolleyes:

Reactions: 51

FridaK

VIP Member
God im bored shitless with the beach, her sunglasses, Wibble, Josh’s Mahogany varnished old man body and her periods.

Her new talent manager is shit 😴.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Exactly!! She could really advocate for her child in this situation.... That's what her platform is for!!
She's not interested in being an advocate for anyone but herself. Since she started pushing "Wilby's World" and paid for his diagnosis, all she's done is whinge and moan about how difficult it is for her, how upsetting it was for her to get that diagnosis (including saying that it was like going for a pregnancy scan and being told there's no heartbeat, which IMO is a fucking terrible thing to say about your child, no matter the diagnosis). Not a single mention of how it may affect Wilbur as he goes through his life, through school and growing up etc. All about Queen Lateetha 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Wilby - “ducks”
R -
Jubai _
Wilby- “ducks. ducks”
R -
Jubai -
Wilby “ducks, ducks, quack quack”
R -
Jubai -
Wilby - “quack quack, quack quack”
Jubai (finally) - “quack quack”
Wilby - “quack quack. Ducks. Quack quack”
R -
Jubai -

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

VickyVodka

Early thread title suggestion:
Snot fest over my child being level 3 but it’s clear for all to see the issue is actually me, me, me

Wotsit

VIP Member
Direct shout out to us tattle trolls, she's so thoughtful.
View attachment 1483318
😂😂😂😂 grateful for the insights?

There’s 137 threads calling her a liar, a thief and a shit mum. She has yet to rectify any of that about herself and continues to get worse at parenting.

If just 1 person said I was a shit mum I’d be mortified and would be looking into their reasons for it.

• Heart

Somethink less

The irony of stating her brother has trauma from his stepmum at the age of 9yo and yet the way she treats her stepsons. Hmmmmm 🙃🙃🙃
Why is everything so dramatic in her life? I've never known anyone to burn so many bridges with people.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

hattie20

VIP Member
Loooooooong time reader of this thread. And loooooooong time disliker of that pair of wankers.

Watching their little holiday has sent me over the edge.

Those poor children, growing up in that chaos with two “parents” who couldn’t give a shit.

I’ve got three children, all big age gaps. We aren’t noisy and chaotic. My children aren’t loud and nasty to each other. We don’t have people in and out of the house - my home is my children’s safe place. It’s quiet and loving and beyond all, a place they know they are safe and loved.

I couldn’t imagine having grown up like her children do. All the comings and goings, random people, parents fucking off at all time, all the noise and shouting.

What a shit way to grow up.

And they look like the fucking Clampits on that holiday. My heart would sink of I ended up next door to that lot.

And don’t get me started on that poor little toddler - not an ounce of love or comparison for him. Shunted off to other people all the time while his parents swan off. No wonder he has no connection with his mother, she’s never with him and when she is, she just slags him off. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

toothytina

When e says " shut up Lula no one likes you any way. You look like a cow" what the hell. And mother of the year says or does nothing as per. Seems like lu has had a bit of a brake from the crap with out be kind about and as soon as she's back on scene they a start on her again .

• Sad
  • Wow

FridaK

VIP Member
The whole time they were away, I just felt like she didn’t get concept of her job for the week. which was to advertise the holiday. Like she felt as though they had given her a stay because she is Rachael. (She and Josh are the most cringeworthy over their sense of entitlement. Humility and modesty are definitely not their thing 🤦🏻‍♀️.)

Other than that, she hates the kids. Oh and it’s not good that Issac thinks it’s okay to share Lula’s image in a community WhatsApp group. Neither is it okay that he physically fights with girl (stepsister or otherwise.) I’ve always taught my sons that if a girl hits them, either walk away or restrain her, never hit back. I thought she was ‘obsessed with DA,’ but she can’t teach the lads the basics. Okay 😬.

ETA: I forgot, she probably shouldn’t tell her followers to ‘get fucked.’ It’s not that nice, or business savvy.

Last edited:

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Sisters, no that’s not sisters that’s vile bullying. The look on Ls face is heartbreaking. Dickhead mother of the year just laughs. Cunt.

Why is W naked again..
Lord, Betsy is just her mother isn’t she, in looks and personality, poor thing. Fake nails, fake eyelashes, massive nose, bastard personality. Only happy when kicking someone else down.

And Wobble is far too big, they will be pulled up on that soon. Can’t blame autism for the weight problem, they don’t go hand in hand.

Reactions: 45