PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still to come. She's decorated Wibble and Edie's rooms again and the bathroom isn't finished though the shower works. She is leaving Wibble in a cot as when they go to Majorca he will be in a travel cot so she doesn't want to put him in a bed just now. Oh and foster mum Linda put all Wibble's clothes and shoes away in his new furniture.
bleeping laughing 😂 My council house bathroom looks better than that. There is just to much going on. I think she took inspiration from her teeth and just decided to cram it all in 🤣🤣

She still needs a shower screen or something. There is no way ever they are going to make money on that house. It’s awful 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Still to come. She's decorated Wibble and Edie's rooms again and the bathroom isn't finished though the shower works. She is leaving Wibble in a cot as when they go to Majorca he will be in a travel cot so she doesn't want to put him in a bed just now. Oh and foster mum Linda put all Wibble's clothes and shoes away in his new furniture.
is that grey dot on the period tracker app sex? I used it ages ago and can’tquite remember. So they had sex when they were away? With all those kids in a glorified caravan??! I struggle to have sex in our home with our teenage child in the house cause they’re awake until late.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
duck me!!!!!
Did anyone in that house question her choices?
Did any of her paid for friends suggest that the colour scheme and layout wasn't going to work?
The cowboy that helped Joyce fit it, did he not think of saying anything?
There are 5 different colours in there & they look absolutely bleeping frightful together!!!
The shower wall looks like a partition wall between urinals in a public toilet 😲.
It looks as though Joyce is having a piss in there!
The white grouting doesn't match the tiles & gold beeding (that I remember Joyce proudly bought & fitted) looks so cheap & unprofessional.
They should salvage the bath, toilet and sink, rip it all out & start again.
It's actually far worse than their fucked up prison toilet!!!!
Massive duck up there Ratchet!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She really does have the worst taste from her men to her house decor. I’d be gutted if my bathroom looked like that. Oh well at least it matches it’s owner vile, tacky and hideous to look at.

Reactions: 27
Omg the bathroom is hilarious, she has no clue, the gold actually cheapens it so much despite her probs thinking it makes it look expensive. I’m so cringing for her, it’s such a mix of colour/design/style it just doesn’t flow. What an absolute 🔔 I have seen some amazing bathrooms on the gram, did she not even try and get some ideas before coming up with that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s the last bit for me, What ever happened to #bekind.? Nope, let’s just tell everyone to “get fuxxed”, that’s nice isn’t it.
Just the sort of person you want running a woman’s centre and helping people in need.
I bet she’s a real nasty witch when she’s had a drink and duznt get her own way.

#whatadelight

Attachments

Imagine advertising so much tit you need to disclose that you actually paid full price 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 What like the rest of us, well done love 🙄 does she realise what a twit she makes her look (both in clothing taste and her attitude) or is she just immune to any self reflection? The only person you’re making look a bleeping dick head is yourself, keep going and we welcome new members seeing the light!

The bathroom is awful . She has no taste or interior know how and had probably thrown a vast amount of money at it.

There are so many beautiful bathrooms on IG and magazines to seek inspiration from and she’s ended up with this.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.