PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @chickenshopcharlie 🥳🥳🥳🥳 sending you a free Tesco shop and some nipple covers (because you're far more discreet than Tiny Tits Tina!).

Last thread recap:
- crappy Sharon is still, and always will be, a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Beggy Becky is at it again, asking for a busy board for Styal Prison - which apparently she donated £500 worth of gifts to at Christmas (although she never mentioned it at the time, so Tattlers call bullshit). Makes you wonder why someone supposedly raising dosh for DA "warriors" in Devon would be donating stuff to women in a prison miles away (near Manchester). Not to mention that a) she asks for money so it's available when it's needed at short notice, and b) she was #gifted a busy board for Wilbur that we've never seen him use, maybe that could be shipped off there? Oh no, Evri Kevri has probably already taken it to the tip 🤷
- she had a ramble in the loft, talking about their lush weekend, and how she's booked the same place for one of her friends. She then went on to say she's meeting with a health visitor to talk about running a parenting course at the centre. Let's hope she attends it herself, seeing as she has no idea what to do with any of the children who live in her house.
- on a Q&A post, someone (probably Rancid Rach herself on one of her fake accounts) asked how she manages to have sex while being busy/tired. She reckons a "good shag" leaves her feeling happy, in love, and able to sleep better. Seeing as old Sloshy must struggle to get it up after his nightly buckets of red wine, we can but wonder who's giving her a good seeing to up in the sex loft, on the #gifted mattress 🤮🤮🤮
- in yet another attempt at sticking the knife into Joyce's ex wife, she answered a question about whether Trevi could have helped her. Of course Lying Linda made out that she didn't want to be helped, her and Sloshua tried so hard, she even drove her around, dropped off shopping etc. Top tip Raq - he was married before, GET OVER IT. He's yours (and I bet the first Mrs Marshall looks at him now and breathes a sigh of relief that she's not with that spineless bastard).
- after Tattlers pointed out that the childminder actually plays and interacts with Wilberforce, Rancid filmed Sloshy playing hide and seek with him. What a shame they need the nasty trolls to tell them how to parent.
- some riveting content of Mangina Malcolm showing a load of caterpillars he'd picked off a plant.
- in Wibert's room, she said "I'm here with the moodiest boy in the world, he's hideous". Did she really just say that in front of him? Yes, yes she did. Swiftly followed by "he hates me more than life itself". Maybe he just thinks you're a particularly tit babysitter, and there's plenty of people who do it better than you that he'd rather be with? Anyway, she's bought Wobbly a suit for a wedding (well, waistcoat, shirt, and shorts that she thought were too small, but turned out not to be).
- the latest tit podcast is Rancid and Jubai talking to an ambassador for "the charity we used in 2017 to explain things to Seb and Isaac". STOP TELLING STORIES THAT AREN'T YOURS TO TELL FFS. Interestingly, the man they were chatting with was talking about children who witness difficult things at home can develop a coping mechanism of tuning out and being disengaged, and how this can affect them at school, almost exactly how Seb has been the last year or so 🤔 the example that was given of how a teacher may speak to a child like this was just how Sloshy speaks to Seb.
- Ratchet's been for a spray tan, she's obviously planning a trashy, revealing outfit for the wedding they're going to. But who takes flowers and a present for the tan person's baby? Of course Rabid does, for that all important tag on Instagram to make the huns think she's so lovely and generous 🙄
- it's the day of the wedding, and they're using one of the Volvos as the wedding car. Sloshy looked like he should be on some sort of register, while Raq donned a £25 ASOS get up that looked like it was made out of curtain material, and barely covered her arse. She completed her outfit with make up applied with a trowel, and some plastic stripper shoes. Lush! Turns out the blushing bride is none other than Wilbert's childminder Lucy, which explains why they *had* to take Wilbert. He was looking resplendent in Air Force trainers and Ralph Lauren socks. Mannah was also there, draped in some bedsheets or something (still looking classier than Ratshit, who forgot the golden rule that you have your boobs OR your legs out, but not both).
- Wobbly seemed to have forgotten that he's meant to be level 3 autistic, and was running around the reception late at night wearing only his nappy, looking happy as Larry. Funny how he managed to cope with the change to his routine, loud music, and lots of people.
- Ramen shared a photo of her "secondary school bestie" (that she's never mentioned before) with her partner and kids, labelling them "family goals". Presumably because they behave like an actual family, and not just a bunch of people who live in the same house but can't stand each other 🤷
- after keeping Wilbur up late for the wedding, the next day Rawhide showed a photo of her arm with a bite mark "from the worst meltdown to date because the arcade machines gave him sensory overload". I mean, he was fine at the wedding and reception, you'd think a child who's"level 3 autistic" would probably benefit from being kept at home the next day to recover and rest quietly, not dragged to the arcade to be surrounded by people and noisy machines with flashing lights 🤷 lucky for old Bitten Barbara, young Wilbert managed to bite her in a place on her forearm that was just perfect to take a photo of for the 'gram! But rather than taking him away somewhere quiet after his alleged meltdown, they stayed at the arcade 🤷
- Rancho is STILL flogging her crap podcast where she threw Joyce's ex under the bus yet again. I wonder whether they told the fella from the charity that she was driven to drink after her husband started shagging the town bike and then left her on their son's birthday, and stole her children.
- on Patreon, she said that because their family holiday fell through, someone contacted them and offered them a week at a holiday park, but they've only taken 4 kids and left Betsy and Seb at home. It's only 51 minutes away from home, and Slosh is going to have to drive back every day to feed his chicks (was he planning to fly back from Portugal every day?).
- so off on holiday with two thirds of their patchwork family, and they've gone...to Totnes show. That's so close to where they live they could have just gone there from home. Lots of Tattlers wondering why she's accepted a free holiday just down the road from where they live, when she could have donated it to one of her many "warriors" to enjoy. Also note that level 3 autistic Wilbur who hates changes in his routine, is being dragged back home every day so Birdwatching Brian can feed his chicks, and then being dragged back to the holiday place 🤷
- Sweaty Betty has done a "poor me" post about being talked about on a trolling website 🙄 newsflash hun - if you have to be told about it, it's not trolling. And maybe if you hadn't made a show of yourself being besties with the Snatchwork girls, taken food and Easter eggs meant for people who have nothing (which you certainly don't), and had a wide open profile, not to mention being the sister of Scammy Sandra's accountant, then the so-called trolling website wouldn't be talking about you 🤷
- Toothy Tina has admitted that the holiday is actually a PR stay (so a freebie, basically) which they don't normally do.
- they went on a boat trip (booked by Captain Charisma himself) which Moaning Mel HATED. The kids loved it (with Wilbert giggling his head off) while Racquetball screeched "Josh! Joooooooosh! Why are you going so fast? Jooooosh I want to get off". The real Rachaele came out, snarling and whining through her teeth.
- then he had her crawling around inside a giant ball floating on the swimming pool. Just a quick note that there was no sign of the "bite mark" on Racket's arm 👀
- Booty Shorts Brian did a q&a (no idea why, as his answers are always so dull). He was asked what his favourite thing about his wife is - he simply said "she knows". We all bleeping know Sloshy, it's her tits and arse 🙄

Running total of child free overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - night near Plymouth (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Fabulous recap as ever - reading how Raging Rachel handles Wilby's sensory overloads reminds me of how my mother in law wanted me to treat my daughter's allergies. "Expose them to it and they will soon just get over it." "Don't let her manipulate you into giving in" etc etc. I always blamed it on a generational thing but seems it's just a narcissistic c*nt thing!

I mean I wasn't trained in autism for 20 years or have weekly meetings with a support group but I would think that actually trying to help him cope (maybe some ear defenders? give him some prior warning? remove him to somewhere quieter if it gets too much?) rather than just complaining he is hideous might be a better approach.

ETA - oh god...we're going to get branded Ear Defenders sold in the Patchwork Shitshop now aren't we?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Fabulous recap as ever - reading how Raging Rachel handles Wilby's sensory overloads reminds me of how my mother in law wanted me to treat my daughter's allergies. "Expose them to it and they will soon just get over it." "Don't let her manipulate you into giving in" etc etc. I always blamed it on a generational thing but seems it's just a narcissistic c*nt thing!

I mean I wasn't trained in autism for 20 years or have weekly meetings with a support group but I would think that actually trying to help him cope (maybe some ear defenders? give him some prior warning? remove him to somewhere quieter if it gets too much?) rather than just complaining he is hideous might be a better approach.

ETA - oh god...we're going to get branded Ear Defenders sold in the Patchwork Shitshop now aren't we?
Some ear defenders will def make an appearance in the next week or so!
… but she doesn’t read here! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow look at that level 3 autistic child putting on an uncomfortable life jacket without a fight, enjoying a brand new experience, and not being bothered by his screaming banshee mother. Isn’t he clever how he can turn his sensory issues on and off?

I’m scared of heights but I’ve never acted like that around my kids. They know, and we go on things like cliff walks where they take the piss out of me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 43
Brilliant recap as always 🥰 Booty shorts Brian and crappy Sharon love it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brilliant recap, Still trying to work out how she needs to plonk him in front of an iPad at 9.30 pm rather than settle him to sleep…surely If she can sit filming him she’s got time for a book and cuddles…. Just me then.🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Can’t be any parties going on at home with the older ones cos Sloshua WhatsApp group isn’t being shared… unless they’ve left and he’s not aware… good ol s’agnt major👮‍♀️

Reactions: 28
If shes at ladram Bay i wonder if she will bump into ashandchels and make out they are best mates! 🤣
Why would they gift 2 instagrammers a free stay at the same time?? Pointless

Reactions: 17
If shes at ladram Bay i wonder if she will bump into ashandchels and make out they are best mates! 🤣
Why would they gift 2 instagrammers a free stay at the same time?? Pointless
The difference between ash and rawhides stories, ash has marked every single story as gifted and her family look like they are having fun and enjoy being together compared to rawhide constantly complaining about her children and having a miserable time

Reactions: 24
Proof if needed that they are sending him all the questions. Wonder how this makes his boys feel?
1CF6B652-E471-4E83-ACA9-23D4513B00D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just checked out Ash and Chels stories and the difference in them is stifling. Ash is definitely living her best life with her family. And every post is gifted. Why bother going on a "PR" holiday if you're not going to gift it or why post anything if you're going to do it at the end of the week? It's not hard to stay off social media for a few days....

Reactions: 14
You're telling me they can't play games with Wilbertson, do puzzles, generally play at that time? The way he is so transfixed to the screen, he looks like he's being brainwashed. It's scary!

Reactions: 23
She has a real chance here to pass back valuable feedback on what could be done to make adaptions for children with additional needs.

I suppose it would help if she did infact have a child with level 3 autism, but she could atleast show what the holiday contains and where adjustments could be made to accommodate all since shes been fed enough information from her huns.

Reactions: 26
You're telling me they can't play games with Wilbertson, do puzzles, generally play at that time? The way he is so transfixed to the screen, he looks like he's being brainwashed. It's scary!
He's been shoved in front of a screen pretty much since he started to focus. The cbeebies presenters are more of a constant in his life than his feckless parents.

Reactions: 37
I really wish someone had kept a note of how much they were away from the kids since the start of the year. There was a period before the summer when they were away almost every weekend 🙈

Reactions: 9
The whole thing is hilarious. Any parent knows that a holiday with small kids is just a "change of scene".
But I think our Rach is thinking birthing/stealing a child = parenting.

The boat photos, if you don't feel comfortable, just, don't go. You'll only spoil it for others or give Wilby something to be scared of. Apart from her magnificent teeth.

Reactions: 19
The whole thing is hilarious. Any parent knows that a holiday with small kids is just a "change of scene".
But I think our Rach is thinking birthing/stealing a child = parenting.

The boat photos, if you don't feel comfortable, just, don't go. You'll only spoil it for others or give Wilby something to be scared of. Apart from her magnificent teeth.
It’s a concept R doesn’t understand, putting the kids needs before hers, it’s alien to her. We took the kids to the pleasure beach, I don’t do too well with heights but I went on a few rides with the kids but the big one and roller coasters that go upside down I just said, I can’t do them, I don’t like going upside down, no big fuss, just stood at the side and watched. And you know what the kids had a ball and loved it and didn’t come away thinking I had an irrational fear and trying to comfort me (even though I was absolutely fearing for my my life on the Big Dipper 😂) There was no need for that behaviour, clenched teeth and swearing, she could’ve just stayed on the beach with W.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.