PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When W asks what‘s that, when they go under the bridge, listen to the way she answers him “it’s a bridge” That’s what you call patronising, you can really hear the resentment in her voice, resentment in having to spend the whole week with him, she’s clearly had enough. She‘ll be secretly fuming at her bestie childminder having the audacity to get married and have some time off. They’ll be away midweek if not before.
That’s exactly how I heard it. Almost like well it’s a bridge, what do you think.!
She’s such a twit, She sounds right pissed off she’s had to spend a whole week with most of the kids…. And she definitely wants Josh all to herself, she’s hating having all the kids around so they take up his time… shitter I’d say🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 20
My child can not be ‘distracted’ from having a meltdown. And post meltdown, the last thing I’m thinking of doing is filming him.
And if I did film him, he wouldn’t be smiling immediately after. 🙄
Why do the huns let her get away with the constant exploitation and lies?!

I really hope they just passively watch her stories and no longer support her many dubious ventures.

Reactions: 21
The size of it compared to the box, I’d say that’s a medium if not large drink (aka not the size that comes with a happy meal which is what he’s eating)

So they made that little refusing to hold hands video just for us. Tattle say we should hold his hand near the road Slosh, this will be great, he’ll be really annoyed at us actually doing something and I can show them a level 3 meltdown
I would say his refusal to hold hands stems from their inability to hold hands with him when he had just started walking and them just allowing him to wander wherever the hell he wanted.
Such a lack of consistency, no wonder the poor boy doesn't know what he's doing

Reactions: 32
My autistic daughter wears the same shoes till they fall apart, the amount ive wasted over the years as she’ll put a new pair on says she likes them then as soon as she steps outside and marks the sole she decides they “feel weird” and we can’t return them 🤦‍♀️
She’s currently living her best life in crocs for the summer and I’m dreading having to get her back into school shoes already 😂
Wotsits shoe addiction and teething necklace isn’t any sort of severe autism that I recognise.
😂 My daughter is the same. She literally has 2 pairs of shoes, school and non school and they take forever to choose. Little too we do, we order online, have delivered to home. She wears them round the house for a day or 2 and then we can send them back when they’re “wrong”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have they really come home from a meal and woke him? My 7 year old has been in bed since 8 and that late for him!!! No wonder his irritated all the time his bloody tired and confused. Also let’s hope be kind didn’t fart his nose was mighty close
Why was he even asleep on the sofa at this stage? I get B doesn’t really HAVE to parent him in the same way but that poor little boy has zero routine, ever. Then they had the cheek to wake him up and play with him (no doubt p!ssed). They are despicable - stop filming and sharing your children at every stage of their day. You revolting, money grabbing, exploiting excuse of a human. My child is ND and getting them to sleep was (still is) so hard. I’m a single parent, working full time - did I still want to be sat on my child’s floor then bed holding their hand until 10pm some nights (because that was the only way to encourage them to stay in bed) - no. Did o let them rampage across the house until all hours because that was the easier option for me - no. That poor little boy will likely be shattered again today but that’s a good news story for Rat-sh!t because she might get some tired tears/meltdown content out of it. At this stage I cannot believe there isn’t intervention from someone. I believe in years to come their will be legislation that protects children being exploited, which is tantamount to abuse, via SM. This is not a 5 minute window into their lives - this is a reflection of their lives and their parenting is dreadful. Let’s not go there with all the other people she’s exploited or scammed over the years under the pretence of being a good person with a huge (hurting) heart. 🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I mean....
So they can't drink around the boys because their mum is a useless alcoholic who can't be helped, but she openly admits she's a binge drinker and Sloshy is into "fine wine" (aka anything he can get his filthy pisshead hands on) 🤷

Reactions: 37
Why was he even asleep on the sofa at this stage? I get B doesn’t really HAVE to parent him in the same way but that poor little boy has zero routine, ever. Then they had the cheek to wake him up and play with him (no doubt p!ssed). They are despicable - stop filming and sharing your children at every stage of their day. You revolting, money grabbing, exploiting excuse of a human. My child is ND and getting them to sleep was (still is) so hard. I’m a single parent, working full time - did I still want to be sat on my child’s floor then bed holding their hand until 10pm some nights (because that was the only way to encourage them to stay in bed) - no. Did o let them rampage across the house until all hours because that was the easier option for me - no. That poor little boy will likely be shattered again today but that’s a good news story for Rat-sh!t because she might get some tired tears/meltdown content out of it. At this stage I cannot believe there isn’t intervention from someone. I believe in years to come their will be legislation that protects children being exploited, which is tantamount to abuse, via SM. This is not a 5 minute window into their lives - this is a reflection of their lives and their parenting is dreadful. Let’s not go there with all the other people she’s exploited or scammed over the years under the pretence of being a good person with a huge (hurting) heart. 🥲
Not that I’m wishing to defend the worst parents in Devon but I think those stories are out of sequence . Sleeping Wibble is in a dark top and he’s in a white T-shirt in the story after . Those two wouldn’t want him up after a night on the lash.

Reactions: 13
I really feel like she invites people out with them, pays for everything, just so that she can tag them in on a picture to look like they have friends.

Stacey looks really uncomfortable in that photo and in the Oyster video Josh is in the background saying “Dave if you want, I’ll talk you through my birthday in a minute.”

Who wants to be talked through a 44 year old man’s birthday ffs 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I really feel like she invites people out with them, pays for everything, just so that she can tag them in on a picture to look like they have friends.

Stacey looks really uncomfortable in that photo and in the Oyster video Josh is in the background saying “Dave if you want, I’ll talk you through my birthday in a minute.”

I bet Dave would've preferred a bucket of oysters to eat than listen to his boring tales of the unexpected 🥴🤣😖

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I think Titwank is referring to the oysters Rachel struggled eating when Mannah was away with them at the posh semi plastered hotel.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Thought for a second that R had managed to go on a girly night out unaccompanied. But no. There he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

But isn’t it the same as every other weekend? Went away, left the kids; got pissed

Reactions: 22
The fine wine mention is the same old we-have-money stealth brag.

Josh really doesn't believe his own hype doesn't he.

Has Emily totally disappeared now?

Reactions: 22
But isn’t it the same as every other weekend? Went away, left the kids; got pissed
I was a single parent while my kids were young, I never got a break from my kids when they were growing up, only when they went to school/after school clubs.
Why does she feel so entitled to a night out child free every other night.?
Spend time with your kids you lazy woman, Have family evenings.
I remember when they were worrying about every penny, worrying about how they were going to pay the mortgage on just 1 wage…. Now they don’t give a tit, Here there and everywhere and buying ridiculous sunglasses and pointless clothes for wobbler that help will only wear the once.
Never did see the going of the bags of clothes that were gifted to her , shoved in bags in her hobbit if s bedroom….🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine a conversation with pc twit face about "fine wines" 😴😴😴 boring hell
Honest to god, the only thing they really have in common is their apparent sex life and how they find each other "attractive" .there is zero substance to their relationship

Reactions: 26
How exactly does them having their toes next to each other make them twins? She really is an almighty bleep, I honestly can't believe people are still fooling for her antics!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fine wine mention is the same old we-have-money stealth brag.

Josh really doesn't believe his own hype doesn't he.

Has Emily totally disappeared now?
Looks like Emily enjoyed a wedding over the weekend, but prior to that she been extremely quiet.. hope she’s realised what a toxic awful person rancid is.

Reactions: 26
Looks like Emily enjoyed a wedding over the weekend, but prior to that she been extremely quiet.. hope she’s realised what a toxic awful person rancid is.
She definitely seems to have distanced herself from them on the friendship side. She’ll still be hovering about while she had a job there otherwise she will be stuffed really.

Reactions: 14
You do look lush Joyce 💋💋💋.
If my husband ponced around like this twit, posing in front of the mirror and taking selfies, I would be seriously concerned about his mental health 😬.
He’s got great legs but I’m wondering if they do them in a size for men? Has a striking resemblance to a B & M version of Bez.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.