PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine working for someone who slags you off to the entire internet for not answering her calls. I bet she bags them constantly, and I bet she thinks she can do it at all hours as well.

*nags

Reactions: 15
9am posts that her period is due in 1 day
8pm(clearly recorded earlier in the day? she’s on day one of her period

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does that mean she has more trolls than huns lol. How can she differentiate!?? A lot of us watch through other means so those don’t actually increase her insight. She don’t half like to talk a load of shite does she, just expects everyone to believe what ever crap she spouts.
What on Earth is she wearing and who is she trying to emulate today as it doesn’t look like her usual style, horrid top too.
It’s a dress I used to have it from top shop it’s actually nicer than it looks on her but is about 10 year old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
74,000 stories about stuff that will make her money then “oh yeah we’ve been doing loads of great work with the women and I’ll come back and tell you.” She won’t. Because she hasn’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not hayfever Rach. Not when your pupils are that tiny.
View attachment 1483259
she genuinely looks unwell. Like mentally unwell.

I think this gram life (no pun intended) is catching up with her and the focus is on how much she’s hated by her own admission. No ads really, miserable holidays, Wilby having “meltdowns”.

she looks absolutely miserable.

Reactions: 31
Does that mean she has more trolls than huns lol. How can she differentiate!?? A lot of us watch through other means so those don’t actually increase her insight. She don’t half like to talk a load of shite does she, just expects everyone to believe what ever crap she spouts.
What on Earth is she wearing and who is she trying to emulate today as it doesn’t look like her usual style, horrid top too.
Today's outfit is part of her new loose clothing wardrobe.
She is no longer teeny tiny toothy Tina, she's rotund Rachelele.

• Haha
She literally can't go 1 week without talking about trolls 🤣
Theres a challenge for ya rach, see how long u can go without it spewing out your crooked mouth 😉
She’s very much like another wanna be influencer.
She literally does a video saying I don’t read tattle, but I get sent screenshots…. We’re all like yeah , you hate tattle cos you can’t control what’s written on there, Her tiktok is manic and all over the place, saying she duznt do hate, but then boom😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Direct shout out to us tattle trolls, she's so thoughtful.
View attachment 1483318
😂😂😂😂 grateful for the insights?

There’s 137 threads calling her a liar, a thief and a tit mum. She has yet to rectify any of that about herself and continues to get worse at parenting.

If just 1 person said I was a tit mum I’d be mortified and would be looking into their reasons for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She mentioned everyone in her live about the go ahead of products but no Emily

Reactions: 18
'No one needs my nipples like that cos its day one of my period' 🤢 Scruff!!!! Anybody elses nipples do bits when they are on their period? No? Just Raffle Ticket then! FFS She turns my stomach 🙄 I don't know about you trolls but my nipples are just nipples no matter the time of month

Reactions: 26
Again no direct eye contact when talking about the amazing work at the womens centre, can’t control body language Rancid, we see you 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 33
she genuinely looks unwell. Like mentally unwell.

I think this gram life (no pun intended) is catching up with her and the focus is on how much she’s hated by her own admission. No ads really, miserable holidays, Wilby having “meltdowns”.

she looks absolutely miserable.
When you think about it, what’s good in her life?

Sloshy - constantly pissed up, mopes around all day, can’t make anything other than a roast, cant even do the most basic of DIY, moans about everything and everyone and looks like Gollum

6 kids that she doesn’t like and can’t bare to spend any time with. Betsy now has the life R wishes she had and she’s so jealous of that.

House - she’s constantly decorating and it now looks completely shite. It was lovely when they first rented it and all she’s done is waste thousands of pounds.

Work - does ads on Instagram for stuff she doesn’t even use and people take the piss out of her for. Even they are dwindling to what they used to be.

Has many shops and centres but has some dodgy tax money delays going on that she likely can’t afford to pay and stress of being caught out for skimming off the donations.

Parents - only exists 5% of the time for either being thrown under the bus or wheeled out to the garden centre and lunch when she needs some sympathy for being abandoned age 4.

Siblings - all toxic

Friends - none existent

Constant worry that someone somewhere may find proof that she’s had off with all the PayPal, go fund me and all the other donations she had over the years.

2 exs that see everything she says about the kids and most likely make the reports to SS.

More worry that should it all come tumbling down where we she find a new income. Sloshys likely been sacked and will not be going back to the police. After al her online antincs she’s defiantly not employable by anyone other than maybe porky penguin if she’s lucky.

There isn’t an element of her life I would want. Yeah endless money would be nice, but at the expense of what she’s lost in obtaining a big bank account I’d rather be poor and happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
'No one needs my nipples like that cos its day one of my period' 🤢 Scruff!!!! Anybody elses nipples do bits when they are on their period? No? Just Raffle Ticket then! FFS She turns my stomach 🙄 I don't know about you trolls but my nipples are just nipples no matter the time of month
Day one of mine too, we’ve synced yeah! I’ll be the next bestie now wait and see!! 🥳🥳 I’ve just checked me nips, look exactly the same as they did yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️ Boobs are like two swollen volcanos of molten lava- but nips are just fine fanx!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was watching Laura Adlington a few days ago (bake off). She was doing an ad for skin and me but she said she only wanted to advertise things she believed in and had asked to try it for 5 months before deciding to do the ad. Made me think of Ratfink, who probably had stated saying “hi everyonnneeeee” before she’d even opened the box.

Today's outfit is part of her new loose clothing wardrobe.
She is no longer teeny tiny toothy Tina, she's rotund Rachelele.
To be honest, I think she’s got a good figure. I wouldn’t mind being as “rotund” as her.

When you think about it, what’s good in her life?

Sloshy - constantly pissed up, mopes around all day, can’t make anything other than a roast, cant even do the most basic of DIY, moans about everything and everyone and looks like Gollum

6 kids that she doesn’t like and can’t bare to spend any time with. Betsy now has the life R wishes she had and she’s so jealous of that.

House - she’s constantly decorating and it now looks completely shite. It was lovely when they first rented it and all she’s done is waste thousands of pounds.

Work - does ads on Instagram for stuff she doesn’t even use and people take the piss out of her for. Even they are dwindling to what they used to be.

Has many shops and centres but has some dodgy tax money delays going on that she likely can’t afford to pay and stress of being caught out for skimming off the donations.

Parents - only exists 5% of the time for either being thrown under the bus or wheeled out to the garden centre and lunch when she needs some sympathy for being abandoned age 4.

Siblings - all toxic

Friends - none existent

Constant worry that someone somewhere may find proof that she’s had off with all the PayPal, go fund me and all the other donations she had over the years.

2 exs that see everything she says about the kids and most likely make the reports to SS.

More worry that should it all come tumbling down where we she find a new income. Sloshys likely been sacked and will not be going back to the police. After al her online antincs she’s defiantly not employable by anyone other than maybe porky penguin if she’s lucky.

There isn’t an element of her life I would want. Yeah endless money would be nice, but at the expense of what she’s lost in obtaining a big bank account I’d rather be poor and happy.
so true. She should do herself a favour and delete Instagram for 6 months and concentrate on her children. She looks like her mental health is crumbling. These reels showing this happy life are so transparent. Their life looks empty and forced.

Reactions: 27
I was watching Laura Adlington a few days ago (bake off). She was doing an ad for skin and me but she said she only wanted to advertise things she believed in and had asked to try it for 5 months before deciding to do the ad. Made me think of Ratfink, who probably had stated saying “hi everyonnneeeee” before she’d even opened the box.

To be honest, I think she’s got a good figure. I wouldn’t mind being as “rotund” as her.
It’s not so much what size she is, it’s how she’s CONSTANTLY bleeting on about being teeny, tiney oh so cute in my don’t need a bra size -4 top.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.