PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the actual duck is she going on about, aggressive use of the word duck? It’s a wee boy getting excited at seeing some animals, what the hell is wrong with her, there’s nothing aggressive about what W is saying or doing!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
She wants to be more concerned about the aggressive look on her face yesterday
Aggression is fine as long as she is the aggressor.. Slosh probably deserved that according to her. As he arranged the day out. No blame will be on her.

Reactions: 25
The amount of holidays that woman has had, you’d think she’d put up with something not for her, for once, for her kids. But no. Still all about Wreck it Rachaeaeale

Reactions: 24
It has to be aggressive as it's not suiting her narrative of Wilby being non verbal.

Reactions: 21
Didn’t she have a sob fest about how he might never talk? I’m sure plenty of parents would love to hear their children's voices no matter the tone (I haven’t listened to it but I’m sure it wasn’t aggressive.) She’s just never happy with anything is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Worth noting. All these terms she’s using about Wibble, the way she’s painting his character with things like ‘kicked the tit out of me,’ ‘attacked Josh in a queue,’ ‘aggressive,’ speaking etc etc, It just makes me wonder what exaggerations she used to tell the girls and courts about Waynbo. It’s clearly language she’s comfortable using to create a certain type of persona. You’ve got to be some shade of bleeping awful to say it about your own child, god knows what she says about other people.
She over exagerates every aspect of her life so I suppose we shouldn't be surprised at this. She's just tapped.

Reactions: 18
She's been a Patreon of Trevi. Not a patron then. Also doesn't she have to be there if the Trevi team are turning up, and not off on a well deserved holiday to get over having to spend time with her children.
E082DB81-3D6D-4E4D-B184-1ECE3EBE7610.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s been grooming her die hard followers for months that W is amazing and funny and adorable (which he is!), even marketing products based on his little personality WOW, OH DEAR so what does she think these huns are going to think when they hear her slagging him off? How the duck can a two year old say duck aggressively? How can this cute, cheeky little boy ruin her holiday? If he’s seen her screeching before like she did on the boat then there’s no wonder he ‘kicks off’ for her, he’s frightened of her! Shocking too that the other kids didn’t flinch and E even tried to console her like it’s a perfectly acceptable thing for young child to calm her parent. Jeez I could rant for hours about her failings as a parent, she can’t even meet their basic needs. The ‘woe is me’ is tiresome. Raising good kids is hard work and no one else’s responsibility but the parents yet she’s selling hers, and the kids soul for fame. She wears a BE KIND t shirt but words mean absolutely duck all. If she loves S and I like she says she does she wouldn’t slag their mum off regardless of what she thinks of her. Oooh I’m on one aren’t i? 😂 If joshy wants to become Insta famous in his own right then he needs to grow a pair, stick up for and protect his own flesh and blood by putting them first instead of that rabid dog. I don’t see a man when I see him, I see a henpecked fool who thinks he’s loved the hardest so excuses all the things that are so wrong in that family. I may be ETA when I think of more 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Does anyone know what's happened with Emily? Has she become 'toxic' too & discarded like the rest of them?

Reactions: 11
She made this.
Of course she did, all on her own, because she's so amazin.
The child has a father, & I'd be really interested to hear his side of the story.
I'm sure it would be quite different to Rancid's 🙄.

This is so weirdly sexualising. She’s a child. Why would you put images of your young daughters backside on the internet? This is a woman who supposedly “works” in safeguarding and helping women?

There was no other context to that video than “look at my daughters body”. She makes me feel sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Y
This is so weirdly sexualising. She’s a child. Why would you put images of your young daughters backside on the internet? This is a woman who supposedly “works” in safeguarding and helping women?

There was no other context to that video than “look at my daughters body”. She makes me feel sick.
You're right, she's sexualising her youngest daughters.
She wants them to be just like her 😫.
Tight fitting crop tops, short skirts & dresses, highlighted hair, which I'm sure E will have done as soon as a salon will do it.
We know she's in this for fame & money.
She's obviously got plenty of money that she's begged & stolen from her huns & she's becoming quite infamous too.
You're winning Rach.
For now.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.