PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted my email address and named me on Patreon, now she's jumping on the bandwagon of something that has nothing to do with her!
Incidentally, I have never sent her an unpleasant email, or privately trolled her.
I was in contact several years ago, asking her personally for help with my domestic abuse situation.
She did absolutely duck all to help me, the same as she has ignored others who have asked for her help.
She's an absolute bleep, who has absolutely no interest in helping domestic abuse victims.
I don't think she's ever had any 'trolls' inboxing her. I've started looking for a therapist, a real one with qualifications and not the fraud that Rachel has in the patchwork centre who is apparently curing everyone of ptsd. I wish Rachel would do a drop in service but there must be so many people who dislike her in Devon, she can't risk pesky trolls who might have suffered dv.

Reactions: 20
The irony of stating her brother has trauma from his stepmum at the age of 9yo and yet the way she treats her stepsons. Hmmmmm 🙃🙃🙃
Why is everything so dramatic in her life? I've never known anyone to burn so many bridges with people.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I Was listening to a podcast with Liam Payne, who
Is always thought was a bit of a dick. Anyway when asked about trolls his reply was -he’s in the public eye, people will disagree or have their opinions which everyone has the right to.
He said they used to bother him, until he realised the ones that were upsetting him and really getting to him were the ones that had some truth in them. That’s why it hurt so much.

He no longer reads stuff about himself but is open to differing options and some people not liking him and he’s accepted that.

It was so nice to hear someone being honest and not getting all nasty and defensive. He realised he messed up a lot and that people would comment on it. It’s definitely changed my opinion of him for the better.

Reactions: 59
C
I Was listening to a podcast with Liam Payne, who
Is always thought was a bit of a dick. Anyway when asked about trolls his reply was -he’s in the public eye, people will disagree or have their opinions which everyone has the right to.
He said they used to bother him, until he realised the ones that were upsetting him and really getting to him were the ones that had some truth in them. That’s why it hurt so much.

He no longer reads stuff about himself but is open to differing options and some people not liking him and he’s accepted that.

It was so nice to hear someone being honest and not getting all nasty and defensive. He realised he messed up a lot and that people would comment on it. It’s definitely changed my opinion of him for the better.
Liam Payne sounds mature & has accepted that some people disliking him & what he does, comes with the job.
Can you imagine Rach the bleep admitting to being at fault & making mistakes?
I really don't think she's capable of ever admitting that she's been so catastrophically wrong.
She's so deluded & mentally unstable and her delusions of grandeur are a special kind of fucked up.

Also, did anyone notice how very ill Rancid looked on her video of the sweat shop?
Nice floaty dress though 😆.

Reactions: 22
She's probably only resharing it in hopes the desperate fool on IG that's apparently outing folk will start trying to work out her trolls.
Even that account can't be arsed with you Rachet because your thread speaks the truth.
I think she’s only reshared it as the woman who was targeted possibly duznt have that many followers , So Rachet thought.. I know.. I’ve got a bigger platform, I’ll get it out there, I don’t give a tit….Childish really.

Reactions: 8
Is it a coincidence that she has the word Dubai in her name ?
No (see attached😂)

She sounds like a lovely lady from what I’ve read on her thread 🤦🏽‍♀️

R was defo just jumping on the troll bandwagon last night. When I checked Sophie’s profile last night it was private but I could see that R didn’t follow her. Just looked again and she is following her now so must have only requested her yesterday.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Rach loves the drama. We all know people like it IRL. She just jumps on the troll bandwagon to add to it. There’s no actual trolling. She just needs content.

Reactions: 19
No (see attached😂)

She sounds like a lovely lady from what I’ve read on her thread 🤦🏽‍♀️

R was defo just jumping on the troll bandwagon last night. When I checked Sophie’s profile last night it was private but I could see that R didn’t follow her. Just looked again and she is following her now so must have only requested her yesterday.
I thought it strange that a woman with so many followers was private. Clearly not wanting the followers that they used to have.
Unless she got a few hundred unwanted visits to her profile.

Reactions: 8
Ugh 😑. I looked at Sophie Mays thread.

The person from didn’t get ‘caught.’ She came on here using her own name, posted screenshots with her own picture in and started to make suggestions that she was taking it off Tattle and reporting Sophie to SS. Then she and Sophie had their own DM argument on Instagram.

Moral to the story, don’t break the rules on here.

Reactions: 38
Be interesting to see who’s running the laundrette for the next few days because I see Emily is off to the Lincolnshaws. And I see she’s doing a meet and greet of her fans in the shop 🙄

Reactions: 10
"Sooooo If I pay you some money, do you fancy being my friend WHAT"
D355BF49-DFC5-4D9B-88E9-0E82EE46821F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That screenshot about Sophie / troll is from about a week ago, Rach clearly only saw it after it had been shared around by loads of other accounts and probably hasn’t got a clue what it’s about.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.