PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B is a bully. Just like her mother who actually thinks it’s funny watching her daughter act this way,

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I would be HEARTBROKEN if my child (who I don’t have 😂) wanted to go home early rather than spend time on holiday with me
Oh come on, don’t you think it’s time Rach and Josh had some time alone? I mean they NEVER get the chance. Better let the kids go home so they can love each other the mostest hardest everer.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s all a game in that house of which kid can scramble to the top of the tit heap. Better to be at the top with our Raq than at the bottom being stomped on and belittled by everyone else I suppose. Poor Lula, this can’t make her anxiety issues any better!

• Sad
So wobble was in front of a screen the whole time they were eating, then once they got back to the “PR Trip” lodge he was plonked in front of it again??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s all a game in that house of which kid can scramble to the top of the tit heap. Better to be at the top with our Raq than at the bottom being stomped on and belittled by everyone else I suppose. Poor Lula, this can’t make her anxiety issues any better!
This is the cause of her anxiety.

Reactions: 24
The panic when Betsy said that Lula owed her money (from both girls). Wonder what the money was borrowed for. I get the feeling that Betsy said it to upset Lula. That was really difficult to watch. I feel for Lula, I really do 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Sisters, no that’s not sisters that’s vile bullying. The look on Ls face is heartbreaking. head mother of the year just laughs. bleep.

Why is W naked again..
Lord, Betsy is just her mother isn’t she, in looks and personality, poor thing. Fake nails, fake eyelashes, massive nose, bastard personality. Only happy when kicking someone else down.

And Wobble is far too big, they will be pulled up on that soon. Can’t blame autism for the weight problem, they don’t go hand in hand.

Reactions: 45
Forget Patchwork Family those children are like something from lord of the flies.
Lulu looks absolutely crushed. Poor kid. Your mum might be proud because she thinks you have a fit bum but she won't step in and make sure you are OK when Queen B is around.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Those stories. There's one part where Lula casts her eyes downward and actually looks broken.
I really hope you're reading this, you rancid bleeping bullies

What a set of bullies. duck me. That poor poor girl.
Rancid- I would be ASHAMED to have raised a girl as vile as Besty. She's your child
through and through.
Nasty witches the pair of you. I cannot wait until she and you get your comeuppance. Bekind will be a very small and very nasty fish in a big pond- can't wait till she meets her match. Imagine her actually picking on someone her own age and not her vulnerable and anxiety ridden 13 year old sister ( with the back up of her bleeping bleep of a mother).

And also while we're talking about your MANY failings as a human and a 'mother'. Stop feeding your toddler coke and junk and plonking him in front of an ipad. He's overweight and will only get bigger. Learn to say 'No' and be an actual parent.

I've screen recorded your story..I only wish I had the know-how to share it on TikTok. Let the world see how bleeping abusive you all are.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The panic when Betsy said that Lula owed her money (from both girls). Wonder what the money was borrowed for. I get the feeling that Betsy said it to upset Lula. That was really difficult to watch. I feel for Lula, I really do 😔
First thing I noticed when I watched the video. Poor kid.

I can never make my mind up with betsy. Sometimes I think she's a little dick but then I remember she's the oldest and will have seen far more of her mothers tit show than any of the others.

First thing I noticed when I watched the video. Poor kid.

I can never make my mind up with betsy. Sometimes I think she's a little dick but then I remember she's the oldest and will have seen far more of her mothers tit show than any of the others.
Very good point. I think she will blossom if she does travel. Her behaviour is all learned and in order to appease the mother. If she gets time away, she may realise how she should interact with others.

Reactions: 22
I dunno about that interaction of Lullah and Betsy, I’ve got a sister and we spent our teens 50% besties 50% hideously nasty to each other. (Sometimes flipping from one to the other several times an hour!)
Lullah’s face to me was tit did I not give her the money for that booze / taxi / other thing Mum can’t know about

Reactions: 22
Lord, Betsy is just her mother isn’t she, in looks and personality, poor thing. Fake nails, fake eyelashes, massive nose, bastard personality. Only happy when kicking someone else down.

And Wobble is far too big, they will be pulled up on that soon. Can’t blame autism for the weight problem, they don’t go hand in hand.
No but you can get a very good few crying stories from it: “the HV says W is fat. The trolls are all saying he’s fat. It’s not my fault. He’s got level three autism and only likes coke and sweets. I try so hard to make him eat fruit and he won’t because he’s so aggressive. Troll. Troll. Troll. Cry. Cry. Cry.”

Reactions: 35
2 things, betsy you are a horrid little bleep and the way she looks at her mum knowing it’s ok to treat her sister like that, vile. Even josh had to get in on the let’s all bully Lula, and is it just me or does anyone else think that rancid has a really unhealthy obsession with bekind?
I agree that Rancid has an unhealthy obsession/relationship with Be unkind. I think she's got unhealthy & abnormal relationships with all the children.

Reactions: 23
What I got from those stories is that Edie stepped in again to calm things, you can hear her saying something like what’s everyone fighting about now/ again! She’s seven ffs. And yes I also agree that sisters argue but mummy also should be stepping in at some point to say wise up you two you are sisters!! Any word of Seb during this break? I heard Bekind mention him but couldn’t hear it.

Reactions: 21
What I got from those stories is that Edie stepped in again to calm things, you can hear her saying something like what’s everyone fighting about now/ again! She’s seven ffs. And yes I also agree that sisters argue but mummy also should be stepping in at some point to say wise up you two you are sisters!! Any word of Seb during this break? I heard Bekind mention him but couldn’t hear it.
She said he asked for a lift to Plymouth and if she did it he'd buy her a birthday present. She was pissed off at that and reminded him it was her 18th and she's bought him a present the last 4 years.

He's not on the holiday as he's working.

Reactions: 12
She said he asked for a lift to Plymouth and if she did it he'd buy her a birthday present. She was pissed off at that and reminded him it was her 18th and she's bought him a present the last 4 years.

Lovely girl 🙈

Reactions: 8

She also said he’s on more money than me now..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.