PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread title suggestion

gifted a free family holiday, made sure I filmed the #ads with my nipples on display

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine what will happen to Wibble if a new baby happened and it was a girl!! Would be shoved out of that bedroom a nice cupboard transformed into a bedroom

• Sad
Reactions: 18
God im bored shitless with the beach, her sunglasses, Wibble, Josh’s Mahogany varnished old man body and her periods.

Her new talent manager is tit 😴.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
You just know by the look on its face it’s going to turn into another day at the family circus isn’t it… imagine being one of those normal families that are feeling the squeeze in the financial crisis and watching every penny…She’s planning on having another kid that she will probably pass off to others cos she can’t bear to spend the time with the ones she already has… and they’re all off on holiday when she could actually spend days at the beach where they live…..🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Imagine what will happen to Wibble if a new baby happened and it was a girl!! Would be shoved out of that bedroom a nice cupboard transformed into a bedroom
They’ll have to put Willbobby into residential care due to the safety of their precious baby girl 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion- pretended to care about DV, now sloshy and I are rich enough to give up work and watch our gifted TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You just know by the look on its face it’s going to turn into another day at the family circus isn’t it… imagine being one of those normal families that are feeling the squeeze in the financial crisis and watching every penny…She’s planning on having another kid that she will probably pass off to others cos she can’t bear to spend the time with the ones she already has… and they’re all off on holiday when she could actually spend days at the beach where they live…..🤬🤬
That face! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How she casually just says, we’ve forgotten his shoes so we’re going to buy new ones.
Read. The. Room.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
People struggling with the cost of living, not me I’ll flash my Gucci all over and ask them to keep giving, giving, giving

Reactions: 28
God im bored shitless with the beach, her sunglasses, Wibble, Josh’s Mahogany varnished old man body and her periods.

Her new talent manager is tit 😴.
I think the new management are struggling as it's become blatantly apparent she has nothing that merits 'talent' to manage (by talent we don't mean scamming people/being nasty and not looking after your own children Rach).

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.