PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s having a strop because she didn’t get her gold bath. Instead she got a large ceramic bucket, it reminds me of those tummy tubs baths for babies 😂
C1F639E3-BC81-41E3-81FB-005F4972FD0E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
BECAUSE HE IS LEVEL 3 AUTISTIC, TROLL. 😳😂
My autistic daughter wears the same shoes till they fall apart, the amount ive wasted over the years as she’ll put a new pair on says she likes them then as soon as she steps outside and marks the sole she decides they “feel weird” and we can’t return them 🤦‍♀️
She’s currently living her best life in crocs for the summer and I’m dreading having to get her back into school shoes already 😂
Wotsits shoe addiction and teething necklace isn’t any sort of severe autism that I recognise.

Reactions: 30
that comment is so disgusting, I’m guessing Lulla is self conscious, affected by all the BS pressure that image focused twats like Rachet pile on and instead of telling Eddie that she over stepped with that sort of nasty tit, she tells the world?
Evil nasty crap mother she is!

My autistic daughter wears the same shoes till they fall apart, the amount ive wasted over the years as she’ll put a new pair on says she likes them then as soon as she steps outside and marks the sole she decides they “feel weird” and we can’t return them 🤦‍♀️
She’s currently living her best life in crocs for the summer and I’m dreading having to get her back into school shoes already 😂
Wotsits shoe addiction and teething necklace isn’t any sort of severe autism that I recognise.
Same in my house…ADHD and my child is exactly the same. Same with clothes too. Currently wearing school trainers which are falling apart, despite having a few other options. We will then start the whole process again with the next pair of ‘comfy’ easy on/easy off trainers! 😊

On a separate note, you can really see the lip fillers in the ‘candid’ make up free photo.

Reactions: 11
I follow ash and chell ( only from reading about them on here) she was gifted yesterday at the holiday park some cocktail making kit and her stories yesterday with making them with her mum was actually a breath of fresh air..
bet Ratchet is fuming that the company ( as they are local to the place and just dropped them off for Ash) is fuming that they didn’t contact her in the week and send over some of the boxes for her and Sloshua 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole time they were away, I just felt like she didn’t get concept of her job for the week. which was to advertise the holiday. Like she felt as though they had given her a stay because she is Rachael. (She and Josh are the most cringeworthy over their sense of entitlement. Humility and modesty are definitely not their thing 🤦🏻‍♀️.)

Other than that, she hates the kids. Oh and it’s not good that Issac thinks it’s okay to share Lula’s image in a community WhatsApp group. Neither is it okay that he physically fights with girl (stepsister or otherwise.) I’ve always taught my sons that if a girl hits them, either walk away or restrain her, never hit back. I thought she was ‘obsessed with DA,’ but she can’t teach the lads the basics. Okay 😬.

ETA: I forgot, she probably shouldn’t tell her followers to ‘get fucked.’ It’s not that nice, or business savvy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Ok, unpopular opinion here….
Edie still being nasty to lula, if I heard that coming from a 7 yr old i would slap her leg (yes sorry I would) That child respects no one in the house, and she needs to learn some.!!!
Why anybody would think it was acceptable to let that child act like that in public is beyond me. But if they don’t act now she will carry it on and get worse.
But why keep saying that Wobblers for autism, It’s not gaining her browny points not, And after the teeth mark post, which has now disappeared from her arm🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think E needs a slap around the leg or any child for that matter. I think she needs to learn her place, unfortunately for her she’s been treated like queen B since josh walked out of S life and into Rs.

the girls have this get out of jail free card to behave like utter revolting humans because of their past.

How ungrateful does that holiday post sound, it came across like a chore for her to spend the week FOR FREE with her family. While most of us are feeling the pinch she’s pinching freebies left right and centre.

Reactions: 25
I follow ash and chell ( only from reading about them on here) she was gifted yesterday at the holiday park some cocktail making kit and her stories yesterday with making them with her mum was actually a breath of fresh air..
bet Ratchet is fuming that the company ( as they are local to the place and just dropped them off for Ash) is fuming that they didn’t contact her in the week and send over some of the boxes for her and Sloshua 🤣
But why would they be sent a cocktail kit when she hates the taste of alcohol and they don't drink around the boys? 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What has this paragraph got to do with the advertising of her PR stay?? I mean am sure L is over the moon now that that E said that to her shaming her appearance and now all her friends will know no doubt as it is out there for everyone to read 😔 plus apple juice my arse.. more like a pint of coke! ( pleeeeeease Apple send meeee some new iPods I will do a lovely reel about how wonderful they are thank yooooou) 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What has this paragraph got to do with the advertising of her PR stay?? I mean am sure L is over the moon now that that E said that to her shaming her appearance and now all her friends will know no doubt as it is out there for everyone to read 😔 plus apple juice my arse.. more like a pint of coke! ( pleeeeeease Apple send meeee some new iPods I will do a lovely reel about how wonderful they are thank yooooou) 🙄
if i’d given her a free stay and she’d done this for my place i’d be so cross.. surely she’s in breech of an agreement - she hasn’t reviewed the place, and she could review from the prospective as a mum with a variety of aged children or with a child with autism. it’s embarrassing that she thinks that that’s an okay review!

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
But why would they be sent a cocktail kit when she hates the taste of alcohol and they don't drink around the boys? 🤷
Silly me you are correct..
Ash only made AF ( Alcohol free) one’s.
now if it had been a case of red wine or fizzy cats piss they would have been all over the free gift and would just be shown packing them into the boot of the car saying we will let you know how these taste next time we go off just the 2 of us on a pissed up weekend retreat ( saying only drinking them as they are gifted and it’s my job to work the hardest on the internet to make some money)

Reactions: 11
Battered and bruised. He's a bleeping toddler not a UFC fighter. She's always says it but you can never see it! Lying twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Same in my house…ADHD and my child is exactly the same. Same with clothes too. Currently wearing school trainers which are falling apart, despite having a few other options. We will then start the whole process again with the next pair of ‘comfy’ easy on/easy off trainers! 😊

On a separate note, you can really see the lip fillers in the ‘candid’ make up free photo.
It’s brutal isn’t it 😂 my daughter is now the same size as my sister so all her shoes get passed onto her. My sister will never have to buy trainers again 😂

Also I noticed that Josie from this morning was doing a segment from Ladram bay on the tv this week. They must be really upping their advertising but no way will I ever go there after they’ve giving holidays away to people like R!

Reactions: 17
I don’t actually know anyone who washes a dog in the shower…. In a harness…. Why not take it in the garden and hose it down… nope, let’s show off the smallest shower room in the world🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Fortunately for all children it’s 2022 not 1952, and there are laws to prohibit people not slapping their 8 year old to get a point across. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wouldn’t know I wasn’t born in 1952, but a slap round my leg when I was that age was enough to warn me not to do something again

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Rancid, dying to show off a 2nd tasteless bathroom. Ruins it already by washing the dog. Never heard of a hose 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Yes, giving to charities is classed as a tax free expense. She had not technically donated that money and is now out of pocket herself by £500. Her business has donated it and they will claim it back. There is a loop hole for this.
That’s not quite correct: they can’t claim the money back…they (PTWM Ltd, the business) can put the donation through as a business expense - and it’ll appear on their profit and loss account - therefore they’ll get corporation tax relief on it of 23%. But they (PTWM Ltd.) don’t get the money back…it’s not really a loop hole either it’s perfectly legitimate as it’s a cost to the business. R May have portrayed that she paid it personally, which is questionable, but the practise is perfectly plausible.

Reactions: 10
I don’t actually know anyone who washes a dog in the shower…. In a harness…. Why not take it in the garden and hose it down… nope, let’s show off the smallest shower room in the world🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Couldn’t agree more, more FML content that was completely avoidable and made up 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
That’s not quite correct: they can’t claim the money back…they (PTWM Ltd, the business) can put the donation through as a business expense - and it’ll appear on their profit and loss account - therefore they’ll get corporation tax relief on it of 23%. But they (PTWM Ltd.) don’t get the money back…it’s not really a loop hole either it’s perfectly legitimate as it’s a cost to the business. R May have portrayed that she paid it personally, which is questionable, but the practise is perfectly plausible.
Thanks for clarifying I was told something different by someone who runs their own business (worrying)
Still she did make it sound like she personally put the money into the charity... Naturally.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.