PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she spend a load of her holiday with her kids bloody writing?? Surely you have a break on holiday and enjoy every min with your kids. Oh yes she has so many breaks she doesn’t count this as a break as it’s with her kids and it was free so who cares 🙄

Reactions: 26
I wonder who is babysitting for all their babies tonight.
Or the babies that she hasn't managed to hand over to another family member for the weekend.
I'm sure they'll be going out for a romantic meal & a night full of alcohol & hard loving.
They both deserve it after 5 long days with their own children.

Reactions: 15
I thought herpes lodge was her “writing place” or the place her and sloushua go to make up loads of lies while he tits about watching birds all the time loving each other like the hardest lushest

Reactions: 17
Outfit has gone in the sale after she bought it. Someone at Asos follows her saw how tit she looked and how she cheapened the outfit and realised It would no longer sell so the price needed to be dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s acting deranged. All is not well at patchwork towers and it could be so many reasons why

She’s not making as much money any more
She owes a fortune in tax
Shes realised how much of a C you next Tuesday she looks when she’s slagging off her kids
She’s realised she has to parent her own children
She’s realised she has children
Joshy had an affair at work so he had to leave his job
All of the above?

I don’t even think she makes content for the huns any more and prefers to feed the trolls. Woe is me won’t work forever and a large percentage of her followers will be reigning in their purse strings so not spending on ‘luxuries’ like clothing, meals out and trips away. She’s passed her peak and she knows it. Whilst many of us are wondering how we are going to be able to afford to heat our homes this winter she’s jetting off on yet another break without her kids. Silly silly woman

Reactions: 30
Anyone else think she looks like Katie Hopkins twin!

just been catching up..... what happened to the holiday abroad? Or is that still to come?
Still to come. She's decorated Wibble and Edie's rooms again and the bathroom isn't finished though the shower works. She is leaving Wibble in a cot as when they go to Majorca he will be in a travel cot so she doesn't want to put him in a bed just now. Oh and foster mum Linda put all Wibble's clothes and shoes away in his new furniture.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Still to come. She's decorated Wibble and Edie's rooms again and the bathroom isn't finished though the shower works. She is leaving Wibble in a cot as when they go to Majorca he will be in a travel cot so she doesn't want to put him in a bed just now. Oh and foster mum Linda put all Wibble's clothes and shoes away in his new furniture.
That bathroom is bleeping horrendous. Pink dark grey and gold??? What the duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
😲😲 That bathroom looks like they’ve got a load of gold sweet wrappers and glued them to the wall… probably cost an absolute fortune but my god it looks tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I didn’t even notice the pink 😂 the gold was enough of an eyesore 😬
Apparently the aggressive comment about asking her questions was because Edie asked her why the tiles were pink and she (R) had a go at her about it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you!
That bathroom 🤢🤢 Was she under the influence when she picked those colours?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.