PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"popping in"!?!?
Is she not meant to work there or is she just an attraction now, she'll be charging for meet and greets soon. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
£95 for a plain t shirt. Not a penny for a hair appointment 😕 .
Fans my arse. I have more fans in my house than she's got at her meet and greet 🤣

Boob job instead of a gold bath!
Just as well she didn’t get a gold bath it would be sitting next the the SIM card under the floorboard downstairs cause of the leak !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Should've gone for the next size up too. Not body shaming here. Just tshirt size shaming
You know she's tiny don't you? And even if she's not as tiny as she used to be, she's still going to wear the same size clothes. Just like Wilby, crammed into clothes for a 2 to 3 year old, but clearly should be in at least age 4 size clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.