Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jeßßamae

Okay hear me out I may be totally wrong but what *if* her brother has pretended to move to Edinburgh to claim housing benefit to keep her going. I know he works but he could still well be entitled to some help. 🤔
Are the benefit rules different there? I cannot see him being entitled to HB if he has his own business?

Romy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Poppy Ad

The seatbelt fit her on a recent BA flight, apparently. She's not worried or anxious, she is just being her usual dramatic self.

How much is a flight up to Edinburgh compared to a train ticket?
Is it with BA again?.it can be different with another company.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Did she show the seatbelt done up last time she flew? Not that it matters in the slightest...but it's her who makes a thing of it. I doubt the belt did up, she's very bottom heavy especially around that area. I've seen smaller people than her who need an extender
I’m pretty sure she showed that it fit last time.

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
I hate it when people call them clown feet. My female friend is 6ft 2 with size 10/11 feet. She hates it but can't change it so deals with it. She'd hate to see clown feet comments.
She wears dms a lot too. It doesn't look bad imo because she's tall.
Poppy looks bad because she's photoshopped her legs to look thinner
I agree. Its not something we can change and luckily many stores now cater for the larger footed woman. When I was younger, it was a nightmare to get shoes but some stores now go up to a womans size 11 which is great and shows that there is a demand for it. I've never worn DM's as I do feel they make big feet look even bigger, I'm more a trainers, ballerina/sandals kind of girl.

Attachments

Romy

VIP Member
The brother is not a lazy cunt though and he also seems like a decent person, which already makes him far better than Poppy will ever be.
And he's tidy and organised.
But his alimentation is terrible, the awful quantity and lack of diversity. He's still young but he's going to suffer physically from his choices. Unless he changes.

Romy

VIP Member
Mum works in a private schools canteen, don't know what the Dad does. Poppy worked at the school canteen as well, nepotism at it's finest. They paid for them to have a private education, wasted on Poppy, so they have that spare income.
Mum also sells little sewing works (decorations) and probably decorated cakes too.

Romy

VIP Member
Think it might look like the stories are still there because she’s kept up the ones about Dominos and working there etc but she’s taken down the ones talking about the guy 😂😂
No, they were there, watch them again, and this morning it starts with the photo with the man lol