Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the filter and the psoriasis hides it. She should have about 5 marks but they’d be smaller than if she’d had a gastric sleeve rather than bypass. I don’t think she has any reason to lie about the surgery.

Reactions: 7
I think he's proud. He put the link to his post in his stories too.
His new gf follows Poppy. I think he got a lot of girls following him who followed Poppy first. Wonder if that's how they met, on Instagram

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her skin is so marked by the psoriasis I really don’t think a few small scars would be noticeable. I also think that if she hadn’t had surgery there’s no way she would have lost any weight at all

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it's incredibly weird to suggest that she hasn't had surgery because on heavily edited photos you cannot see miniscule scars.

Keyhole scars tend to go very light quite quickly. I had keyhole surgery, like a poster above, to remove my gallbladder and bar the one on my belly button I genuinely cannot point out the other 3 scars. I, like Poppy, have a significant amount of texture on my stomach - mine from steetchmarks, hers seems to be from both stretchmarks and psoriasis. These preexisting marks are much more pronounced and much more vivid that they essentially hide the tiny scars.

If I can barely find my own scars when standing completely naked in front of my own mirror how fab anyone confidently say she has none just by looking at edited pictures?

You can tell she has lost a good amount of weight since the surgery, not as much as she could have but a good amount. She didn't do that off her own back from diet and exercise.

Reactions: 8
Marks are probably on the lower part of her belly ?.it hangs so much, we never get to see the belly really.

Reactions: 3
Sick of seeing bloody Poppy in hot tubs drinking Prosecco 😂 and troughing food down her face

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems strange to claim she hasn’t had WLS when we all know she’s had TWO attempts at it.

Reactions: 5
Having bigger feet doesn't mean you have to permanently wear clumpy ugly shoes the way she does ! There are lots of other style shoes available!
People can wear whatever they want on their feet, clumpy shoe wearers might think your footwear is ugly.
We’re all different!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
People can wear whatever they want on their feet, clumpy show wearers might think your footwear is ugly.
We’re all different!
Thanks ...not sure why you felt the need to direct that at me ?! But thanks !

• Haha
Because it was your post I was responding to?
But you made your comment personal to me ...no need for it! This is tattle I'm entitled to my opinion without having comments directed at me...don't like what I post scroll past !!

• Haha
The last thing anyone should do on tattle is take anything personally! We’re here to talk about whoever’s thread it is. Nothing is personal. If Poppy actually is a size 22 then I’m bigger than her - but when people call her fat and disgusting or whatever, I don’t take it personally because they’re talking about Poppy, not me!! Having big feet isn’t the end of the world, being fat isn’t the end of the world, having psoriasis isn’t the end of the world. All the individual things that make Poppy, Poppy aren’t the end of the world. The reason we talk about all these things is because of Poppy’s personality and her as a whole. She is a selfish, entitled brat who has no idea about the real world. If anything on here offends you personally, just scroll past because it isn’t about you!! Just remember, Poppy’s an hole and that’s who we’re here to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The last thing anyone should do on tattle is take anything personally! We’re here to talk about whoever’s thread it is. Nothing is personal. If Poppy actually is a size 22 then I’m bigger than her - but when people call her fat and disgusting or whatever, I don’t take it personally because they’re talking about Poppy, not me!! Having big feet isn’t the end of the world, being fat isn’t the end of the world, having psoriasis isn’t the end of the world. All the individual things that make Poppy, Poppy aren’t the end of the world. The reason we talk about all these things is because of Poppy’s personality and her as a whole. She is a selfish, entitled brat who has no idea about the real world. If anything on here offends you personally, just scroll past because it isn’t about you!! Just remember, Poppy’s an hole and that’s who we’re here to talk about.
Being a bleep is the end of the world 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.