Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with the pubes on the back of her legs 😫

She really does put her ‘mates’ through the ringer for her content doesn’t she

I rate the bikini though 👍🏼
I really like the bikini but went and had a look on the Elomi website and it’s £80!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is she still claiming to be a 40GG? God, go and get measured and stop putting us all through your baggy cups, as well as everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These two comments. I can't understand how anyone can feel body confident from her posts.
Screenshot_20220604-233206.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Am i a petty witch for liking archies new insta pic of him and his new gf

Also has she airbrushed her arm out in one of the pics

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has a bad hip when it suits her to have a bad hip !
This is true. I can't believe I was sticking up for her. I'm off to boil my head....

I (genuinely) have arthritis and was thinking about splurging on some Soc Martens. Are they very wide? I'm a size 7/8 and usually go for mens trainers or an extra wide style in women's shoes.

She's definitely not a GG!
It might be worth you going to Schuh or somewhere that sells them to try them on. They generally take a bit of breaking in, which might be painful, but it's worth it in the end. I wore mine for a few hours at a time around the house until they felt comfortable enough. I also got the wonder balsam which helps soften the leather. You can remove the insoles as well which may help with the width.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Looking back at the stories I don’t think she’s had WLS? There are no scars/marks where they would have done the procedure

Looking back at the stories I don’t think she’s had WLS? There are no scars/marks where they would have done the procedure
To be fair when it’s all done keyhole there’s barely anything to see

Reactions: 6
To be fair when it’s all done keyhole there’s barely anything to see
I’ve got lots of friends who has surgery - one friend who had a bypass in October 2018 and she’s got slight marks on her tummy.
Another friend November 20 and she’s got marks
Even though both have them have used bio oil and moistured them to reduce scaring there is still marks there. Poppy has none

I’ve got lots of friends who has surgery - one friend who had a bypass in October 2018 and she’s got slight marks on her tummy.
Another friend November 20 and she’s got marks
Even though both have them have used bio oil and moistured them to reduce scaring there is still marks there. Poppy has none
Could her fat be covering it?

I had my gallbladder removed & depending what I wore you wouldn't see the marks. There is one in my belly button, 2 off round the side & one higher up in the middle. None of her bras ever seem to fit so it's possible her bottoms cover any down low & top covers anything higher up. I don't know what kind of incisions they make for weight loss surgery though. I can't really see any reason why she would lie about getting it. I think if she had had more of the "traditional" weight loss journey like alot of the people I see on insta then she would have absolutely turned into a weight loss surgery account. But as her loss has been much slower she hasn't made a big thing of it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.