Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Furnessian for the thread title.
Screenshot_20220519-161904.png

Does anyone want to do a recap? She's so dull I can't think of anything to report apart from the fact that she's still a massive bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Great title🤣

Sorry for the derailing but have you seen Archie photo from.12 years ago, in his stories ? Looks like a different person lol.

Reactions: 2
Nothing new I reckon.

The courageous "Poppy the introvert" confronts the world every weekend to go back by train, to her "real" home (parents') in the South, for such important duties as having a new tattoo/her nails done/her hair done.

She is so happy alone, a strong independent woman that doesn't need a partner, yet she's perpetually constantly repeating the same old dating "non-stories", and inventing new ones too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so honoured to get a Poppy thread title. LOVE THAT FOR ME, d’ya know what I’m saying? *eyefucks self on camera*

Those shoes look bleeping stupid on her trotters. Where does she think she is going in them? She won’t be able to walk down the communal stairs of her flat, never mind on a night out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry, a size 9?! In uk shoe sizes? duck me😂😂😂 sorry if anyone on here has big feet but that’s shocked me🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ewwww wtf why does her left big toe look like a marshmallow with a square drawn on it
Some people should need a licence to wear sandals, bloody Frodo feet 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m so honoured to get a Poppy thread title. LOVE THAT FOR ME, d’ya know what I’m saying? *eyefucks self on camera*

Those shoes look bleeping stupid on her trotters. Where does she think she is going in them? She won’t be able to walk down the communal stairs of her flat, never mind on a night out.
I’m so chuffed pythagorarse made it though a whole thread to become a title QUEEN!! Get in line boys 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her latest post - her go to ride is Bolt??? Is it not Uber. Also do we think she got the Bolt driver to take those pics or is it just her family's car

• Haha
Her latest post - her go to ride is Bolt??? Is it not Uber. Also do we think she got the Bolt driver to take those pics or is it just her family's car
Whatever the situation is involving those photos, I’m getting second hand embarrassment🥴🥴

• Haha
Ok when she was that small in 2018, why did she have WLS in? 2020? then? Did she gain that much weight in two years? If so, why and how?

Reactions: 4
Liar liar pythagorarse on fire ! She's always in an Uber! What a liar she is ! And those pictures and that skirt are embarrassing!!

Liar liar pythagorarse on fire ! She's always in an Uber! What a liar she is ! And those pictures and that skirt are embarrassing!!
Hasn’t Bolt only very recently launched in Edinburgh? Good to know she has enough experience of it to hand on heart recommend it. twit.

Reactions: 5
Ok when she was that small in 2018, why did she have WLS in? 2020? then? Did she gain that much weight in two years? If so, why and how?
Yes and yes. Her smallest adult weight was in 2018 when she used to come to Edinburgh a lot to visit for nights out. Between then and the pandemic, she ate herself up to easily a size 30. In July 2020 she had WLS number 2.

Hasn’t Bolt only very recently launched in Edinburgh? Good to know she has enough experience of it to hand on heart recommend it. twit.
It looks like those photos were taken in Leigh, not even Edinburgh 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Amuses me that she posts a poll asking keep or return on those vile clogs and most people say return… next story is a link. Mate shut the duck up and sort your life out.
and keep your bloody trotters out of public view for ever more.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes and yes. Her smallest adult weight was in 2018 when she used to come to Edinburgh a lot to visit for nights out. Between then and the pandemic, she ate herself up to easily a size 30. In July 2020 she had WLS number 2.
I thought she had the 2nd WLS before the pandemic even started 😅

Forgive me as not been on as much as working extra but her latest tik tok just came on my FYP....Is she totally trying to reinvent herself and be more irritating.

Pretending she doesn't own dresses.... that she dresses slutty going out. When did A line mini and a mesh top with thick tights become slutty!

And as much as it pains me she has dropped a couple of stone all of a sudden looking at that video

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.