Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So seeing as she’s shooting content this afternoon do we think tonight’s date has been cancelled? Surely she would have needed to leave by now?

Reactions: 2
I thought she said she’s going straight from the train to her date but her friend lives near the station so she will change there.

Reactions: 2
That new foundation 'isn't the vibe'. Nor is it 'doing bits'. The Fenty one looked so much better on her.

Reactions: 4
Her recent photos, well all the ones in Essex, look really stretched out to me.
In one month tot he day she's gone from that to this.
PhotoGrid_Plus_1653256034119.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
60217B9D-5F95-453F-90D1-98572702C861.jpeg

What is she doing to her photos? Surely her forehead isn’t usually that tall, I know she’s had hair loss from the WLS but that isn’t a receding hair line it’s almost going into a point and very tefal man ish (Google it if your under 40 lol) That’s definitely some very dodgy photo editing

Reactions: 6
Why on earth does she insist on doing that dead eyed face when she’s showing off her makeup? I do think she has quite a pretty face, and she’s very good at makeup but that dead face just makes her look ridiculous. Is it her attempt at a “sexy” face? It’s not sexy, she looks like she’s been drugged.

Reactions: 9
Works?! She makes it sounds like she has a full time job, she works 2 days a week and she could do that in Essex. I'm fed up of the self pity.
Screenshot_20220523-110613.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And nobody obliges her to go down South every weekend. Fkn idiot Stay in Essex where you feel better anyway.

Reactions: 15
I want her to do a q&a so people can ask why doesn’t she stay in Essex permanently. Surly she can’t be staying for her job - 4 hours a day twice a week in a shop - she can do that in Essex

Reactions: 4
Works?! She makes it sounds like she has a full time job, she works 2 days a week and she could do that in Essex. I'm fed up of the self pity.
View attachment 1287710
She's absolutely taking the piss yes ??? No one can be that ridiculously stupid surely?? 🙄

And I'm calling it now ....her 30th birthday present from her enabling parents will be a new car ...

Reactions: 17
She's absolutely taking the piss yes ??? No one can be that ridiculously stupid surely?? 🙄

And I'm calling it now ....her 30th birthday present from her enabling parents will be a new car ...
It will be and I doubt it will be a cheap run a round.

Reactions: 5
I want her to do a q&a so people can ask why doesn’t she stay in Essex permanently. Surly she can’t be staying for her job - 4 hours a day twice a week in a shop - she can do that in Essex
She has. Her answer is that her heart is in Edinburgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1287710
This honestly gave me the absolute rage. I’ve got health conditions which affect my life in so many ways, and I am classed as disabled. Admitting you’re doing too much is hard (I should know!) but she takes the piss. She’s doing too much?! Too much what? Clomping around, doing shots, talking tit, travelling the length of the bloody UK regularly
 because it’s not working too much, it’s not cleaning too much, it’s not contributing anything meaningful to bleeping society.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I said a while ago when she first mentioned her 30th that her parents will buy her a car for her birthday. She’s a spoilt brat.
We all knew she wouldn’t go on that date either. Called it Friday or whenever it was she was stressing about train breath. Her confidence is as fake as her pictures

Reactions: 18
So is that 3 dates in a week that have amounted to zero ? She's not mentioned the 2 she had lined up for last week!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.