Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From her own admission she was still drinking at 4am so she would of defo been over the limit to drive.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she just should’ve got a decent strapless bra and just worn it off the shoulder? I hate those cold shoulder sort of styles 😂Why didn’t she want to wear a bra?

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she just should’ve got a decent strapless bra and just worn it off the shoulder? I hate those cold shoulder sort of styles 😂Why didn’t she want to wear a bra?
There’s no bra big enough in the universe to contain her masssssiiveee tits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes! I assumed the dress came with the straps but she should have just worn a good strapless bra. The top of the dress looked too big, she shouldn’t have been able to fit a glass down the front of it for a start. If her mum made the straps she could have taken it in a bit.

Reactions: 3
So she’s still hungover today which makes it even worse that she drove yesterday

Reactions: 7
The list of food she bought and then the amount of stuff her brother cooked. How does she manage to eat as much as she does after WLS? I genuinely want to know. That ice cream alone should have her running for loo or at least in pain and sweating.

So she can sit in her mums car and talk absolute nonsense into her phone to strangers online but she can't speak 2 words to her parents ...sounds about right! 🙄

Reactions: 13
The list of food she bought and then the amount of stuff her brother cooked. How does she manage to eat as much as she does after WLS? I genuinely want to know. That ice cream alone should have her running for loo or at least in pain and sweating.
If you follow the brother's page, you understand why he is like he is. He's going to have problems when he gets old.

Reactions: 4
If you follow the brother's page, you understand why he is like he is. He's going to have problems when he gets old.
He’s also been at his parents (actual real home) for three months - his company is also registered there. Why pretend you still live in Edinburgh?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The brother is not a lazy bleep though and he also seems like a decent person, which already makes him far better than Poppy will ever be.

Reactions: 9
The brother is not a lazy bleep though and he also seems like a decent person, which already makes him far better than Poppy will ever be.
And he's tidy and organised.
But his alimentation is terrible, the awful quantity and lack of diversity. He's still young but he's going to suffer physically from his choices. Unless he changes.

The brother has come across quite entitled in the past - wasn’t there a video of him moaning about sausages - but to his credit, at least he works.

Reactions: 7
Okay hear me out I may be totally wrong but what *if* her brother has pretended to move to Edinburgh to claim housing benefit to keep her going. I know he works but he could still well be entitled to some help. 🤔

Okay hear me out I may be totally wrong but what *if* her brother has pretended to move to Edinburgh to claim housing benefit to keep her going. I know he works but he could still well be entitled to some help. 🤔
That is what he’s done, well it’s what we all think on here and if that is what they’ve done that really annoys me, it shows that they know how romp.at the system

Would they be daft enough to put it online? You can get in serious trouble. I wonder how much their flat would cost a month?

Are the benefit rules different there? I cannot see him being entitled to HB if he has his own business?

Are the benefit rules different there? I cannot see him being entitled to HB if he has his own business?
Anyone who is self employed reports their own earnings and the reported earnings, if low enough, will mean you are entitled to benefits.

Reactions: 1
I just know he's at the same level of BS than his sister about Edinburgh being his home (note the irony though).
Some weeks ago, he was travelling on train "for once" and asked the followers in his stories to guess where he was going (which was Cardiff eventually)...
Screenshot_20220610-203508_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220610-203550_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.