Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it starts when she drinks the shots with her friend now.

So it's disappearing too because few minutes ago I had the photos at home before.

Has she deleted these stories now?
I've just checked and she has deleted them. I wonder if he's seen them? Or maybe she really did have a date last week (I think she made the date up) and he's seen the stories?! Or maybe she's just been reading here.

Reactions: 4
Why I still see them then? Maybe because I'm an hour later than you ? Lol I don't get it.

Think it might look like the stories are still there because she’s kept up the ones about Dominos and working there etc but she’s taken down the ones talking about the guy 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else just catch those two stories she just put up about someone writing hate on one of her Tik toks? Was only like twenty mins ago or something and she’s deleted it already?!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I saw them, I think she wanted to show off the compliment that was in there somewhere

Question for her next Q&A (where she will curate the same questions again anyway) - Pops, why’d you do the dirty delete on your stories?

Did she delete the story where she said she wouldn’t date someone who didn’t give her butterflies. TRAGIC thing to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She definitely deleted a load of stories talking about That and not lowering her standards
Yeah she’s deleted the ones where she said she refuses to go on a date where she doesn’t get butterflies😂 she’s like a car crash

• Haha
Think it might look like the stories are still there because she’s kept up the ones about Dominos and working there etc but she’s taken down the ones talking about the guy 😂😂
No, they were there, watch them again, and this morning it starts with the photo with the man lol

No, they were there, watch them again, and this morning it starts with the photo with the man lol
They weren't there for me, the dominoes stories were then that video of her being drunk

That top doesn't even for her, it just about covers her saggy boobs.

Wish someone could get a pic of her from behind in this new outfit. That would tell the truth

Reactions: 2
Her latest get ready with me Tik Tok just appeared on my FYP. Her bra IN NO WAY fits and she is NOT A bleeping GOTH

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest get ready with me Tik Tok just appeared on my FYP. Her bra IN NO WAY fits and she is NOT A bleeping GOTH
Absolute state of her! Nothing chic about that hideous skirt which barely covers her backside and the bra that was hanging on for dear life ! Hilarious!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.