Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean have we seen him?! That is something I would bury in the depths of my mind and pretend it never happened. Not bring it up at every opportunity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And this one time at band camp an Irish comedian.
Poppy for the love off god it was one kiss 3 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And this one time at band camp an Irish comedian.
Poppy for the love off god it was one kiss 3 years ago.
But he WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HER and when she fell asleep and he promptly left, he then BLOCKED HER NUMBER. Poppy’s nose was put FIRMLY out of joint by this. She then found out he HAD A GIRLFRIEND. Since this happened, she’s not been able to get over it because a man WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HER!

Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But he WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HER and when she fell asleep and he promptly left, he then BLOCKED HER NUMBER. Poppy’s nose was put FIRMLY out of joint by this. She then found out he HAD A GIRLFRIEND. Since this happened, she’s not been able to get over it because a man WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HER!

Idiot.
By his own admission, he’s not fussy so it’s not exactly a compliment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
whyyy is she getting ready to go out on a Thursday at 11pm. Literally what could happen. Oh wait.. the entire male population is going to fawn over her(most likely her mate who is hot, just saying)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well by 11pm most of the male population who are still out will firmly have their beer goggles on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like this friend that is visiting her at the moment, Poppy has barely posted since she arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a vegetarian that's a tit roast dinner. Why has she made goose fat roast potatoes? Her mate can't eat them and veggie sausages (they are the best ones) for a roast, go and buy some meatless farm chicken breasts. Also who has a roast this late! She's such a twit.

Reactions: 5
Why would you have that amount of food late at night? I’ll be up all night with heartburn just looking at it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.