Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having bigger feet doesn't mean you have to permanently wear clumpy ugly shoes the way she does ! There are lots of other style shoes available!
To be fair to her, she has a dodgy hip, and Doc Martens are really comfy for walking in, so I don't blame her.

Reactions: 4
I hate it when people call them clown feet. My female friend is 6ft 2 with size 10/11 feet. She hates it but can't change it so deals with it. She'd hate to see clown feet comments.
She wears dms a lot too. It doesn't look bad imo because she's tall.
Poppy looks bad because she's photoshopped her legs to look thinner
I agree. Its not something we can change and luckily many stores now cater for the larger footed woman. When I was younger, it was a nightmare to get shoes but some stores now go up to a womans size 11 which is great and shows that there is a demand for it. I've never worn DM's as I do feel they make big feet look even bigger, I'm more a trainers, ballerina/sandals kind of girl.

Sorry but I have Richmond vegan sausages too when I make a roast or just with veg during the week 🙈 love them!

Totally agree.
I havnt ate meat in over 20 years but I still have alternatives because I like them. Like the taste of meat but don't want an animal to be killed and me eat it. If you can have something that tastes similar why would you eat an animal? The question works both ways and will always cause a debate but Poppy is such a train wreck that we don't have the space to debate this!
I love them as well, but the meatless farm fake chicken is lovely and I feel like I'm having a proper roast when I have one of them, if that makes sense. The garden gourmet chicken is nice as well, I wasn't keen on the vivera ones. If I had aff links, I'd link them 😉
Sorry for digressing.

I await more riveting content from the twit

Reactions: 3
She's not got subtitles on and I've had to put the sound on, that voice it grates me. I have no idea how she can afford all these breaks away, she must get an allowance

She'll share details of the accomodation when she leaves, who does she think she's is, she's not even a z lister, the annoying twit.

An unedited moment from the Queen of catfishing.
Screenshot_20220604-183452.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's not got subtitles on and I've had to put the sound on, that voice it grates me. I have no idea how she can afford all these breaks away, she must get an allowance

She'll share details of the accomodation when she leaves, who does she think she's is, she's not even a z lister, the annoying twit.

An unedited moment from the Queen of catfishing.
View attachment 1318101
I've stayed where she is. It's really nice, especially if you get the sun. But it is expensive. I wonder if being an "influencer" gets you some kind of discount.

Reactions: 1
FB3812C1-81A0-4B3E-854D-F9C4904E1F67.png

She’s thick as tit because she showed the iPad which had the name of the property on plus there’s a great big bleeping doormat with the name on too and yet she’ll tell people where they are when they leave. Yeah because all your male admirers are going to come flocking 🙄 Anyway, over £400 for one night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I actually looked at those lodges for my boyfriend's birthday. They're gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but £1600 for three (mid-week) nights?! I could get a fortnight abroad for that!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've stayed where she is. It's really nice, especially if you get the sun. But it is expensive. I wonder if being an "influencer" gets you some kind of discount.
It looked expensive and lovely, I'm not sure she'd get a discount, she's not a great recommendation for anything.

I hate it when people call them clown feet. My female friend is 6ft 2 with size 10/11 feet. She hates it but can't change it so deals with it. She'd hate to see clown feet comments.
She wears dms a lot too. It doesn't look bad imo because she's tall.
Poppy looks bad because she's photoshopped her legs to look thinner
Poppy has clown feet because of her shoes' choice, not because of the size.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's clearly not a GG seeing as most of the bra cup is empty and sitting on her torso!

Remind me again ? This is her job yes ?!

To be fair to her, she has a dodgy hip, and Doc Martens are really comfy for walking in, so I don't blame her.
I (genuinely) have arthritis and was thinking about splurging on some Soc Martens. Are they very wide? I'm a size 7/8 and usually go for mens trainers or an extra wide style in women's shoes.

She's clearly not a GG seeing as most of the bra cup is empty and sitting on her torso!

Remind me again ? This is her job yes ?!
She's definitely not a GG!

I (genuinely) have arthritis and was thinking about splurging on some Soc Martens. Are they very wide? I'm a size 7/8 and usually go for mens trainers or an extra wide style in women's shoes.

She's definitely not a GG!
I wouldn’t say they are super wide and one thing with Docs is that they need to be broken in and it can take a while. They are comfy though.

• Heart
Was that an undeclared ad? “Elmo sent me this”. Off to ASA to report her pythagoarse!

• Haha
Her latest posts, ‘put your fat body in a bikini‘ as if she’d ever wear a bikini in public

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.