Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally looks miniscule
But she's not ! Far from it ! No matter how much she pretends or tries to deceive ! She's still at least a size 24 /26 in fitted clothes !

Fyi ...Shirred dresses always come up bigger - I usually size down at least 2 sizes - so the fact a 22 ' fits ' her is very telling too!

Reactions: 8
She is the least body positive person Iā€™ve ever seenā€¦ hereā€™s a photo of me in a size 22 dress that Iā€™ve edited to the point I look a size 14.
Iā€™m a 14 (ish) and she looks far smaller than I ever do! Body positive my ASS she makes me feel like shite on the ā€˜regsā€™

I (controversially) donā€™t think she actually photoshops her pics in the traditional way - I think she uses angles and then tilt shift to the extreme which would explain her random giantly long limbs and feet and she can honestly then say she doesnā€™t photoshop but still manages to make herself look remarkably smaller than she is

Edited to add:

Also as a body positive plus size influencer WHY is she advertising a company who only go up to a size 22 - not very inclusive is it Pops

Reactions: 19
Her arms look really really unnaturally thin, she definitely uses an app. She doesnā€™t look like that in real life. We know from that video her mate took of her when she was waddling away with her suitcase! Itā€™s all lies. And itā€™s pathetic because she claims sheā€™s so body pos and writes so many long essays about loving ourselves and being true to ourselves. Meanwhile sheā€™s a catfish and isnā€™t true to herself in any way. She has a really sad life. Nearing 30, no long term goals, gets drunk all the time and acts like a teen, no one wants to date her because she reeks of desperation. I feel like we need to collectively say ā€œwhat a sad little lifeā€

Reactions: 10
Gosh I hope poppy is okay for the half hour she has to wait! After all ā€œwe all know what happensā€ when sheā€™s alone! Men just appear out of nowhere and want her! What a proper knob she is. An actual bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is the least body positive person Iā€™ve ever seenā€¦ hereā€™s a photo of me in a size 22 dress that Iā€™ve edited to the point I look a size 14.
Iā€™m a 14 (ish) and she looks far smaller than I ever do! Body positive my ASS she makes me feel like shite on the ā€˜regsā€™

I (controversially) donā€™t think she actually photoshops her pics in the traditional way - I think she uses angles and then tilt shift to the extreme which would explain her random giantly long limbs and feet and she can honestly then say she doesnā€™t photoshop but still manages to make herself look remarkably smaller than she is

Edited to add:

Also as a body positive plus size influencer WHY is she advertising a company who only go up to a size 22 - not very inclusive is it Pops
They're all the same, very fond of brands that fit them, dgaf about anyone else.

Unfortunately Laura Adlington is the same. I really want to like her but she only complains about size inclusivity when she wants to size up and can't. Wanking herself silly over how a bra company that does up to a 44 back is "so inclusive guys" just because it fits her. That's not particularly inclusive for plus size brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They're all the same, very fond of brands that fit them, dgaf about anyone else.

Unfortunately Laura Adlington is the same. I really want to like her but she only complains about size inclusivity when she wants to size up and can't. Wanking herself silly over how a bra company that does up to a 44 back is "so inclusive guys" just because it fits her. That's not particularly inclusive for plus size brands.
I used to love Laura but i had to unfollow her , everything she post is an ad or she trying to sell me something nothing is spontaneous anymore everything is sell sell sell

Reactions: 2
I used to love Laura but i had to unfollow her , everything she post is an ad or she trying to sell me something nothing is spontaneous anymore everything is sell sell sell
Thank goodness someone else sees it. I've criticised her a couple of times here and it's like kicking a bunny rabbit. I think Laura is far from the worst but going full-time hun always makes it tougher for people to like you.

As for Poppy, she should be ashamed of of promoting a brand that only just fits her.

Reactions: 4
I think we can all be grateful that Poppy made it to bed after running the gauntlet of men falling at her feet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I canā€™t believe she just said that about what happens when she is alone in London
All the men there want to talk to her
Sheā€™s so full of herself !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poppy McCuntFace has been quiet today. I was expecting some Poppyanoray (love that, will be using it a lot now) story about the train and train station.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.