Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she started saying she doesn't talk about where she works for safety reasons? Too late, Pops. I don't even care and I know what company she works for and it would probably take me a minute to google exactly where it is. I'm not going to because I am not a weirdo and agree with her about being discreet, but somebody could. She should possibly have thought about safety before she started tagging the place in her stories.

Oh not the comedian story again! Has nothing else of any interest happened in her life ever that she keeps bringing this non-event up? It's really not that interesting of a story, is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Attachments

I would love to know what his version of the story is!
A tattler claimed to have knew him and I'm sure she said that Poppy knew he had a girlfriend and I think she said that he knows that she still tells the story. I think it was mentioned on the last thread, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: 6
Why has she started saying she doesn't talk about where she works for safety reasons? Too late, Pops. I don't even care and I know what company she works for and it would probably take me a minute to google exactly where it is. I'm not going to because I am not a weirdo and agree with her about being discreet, but somebody could. She should possibly have thought about safety before she started tagging the place in her stories.

Oh not the comedian story again! Has nothing else of any interest happened in her life ever that she keeps bringing this non-event up? It's really not that interesting of a story, is it?
I know I thought this I swear she openly told everyone she worked in the satchel shop? And was tagging them

Reactions: 8
I know I thought this I swear she openly told everyone she worked in the satchel shop? And was tagging them
She sure was at the same time as showing off her latest purchase of a personalised satchel!

So she's cleared up what we already knew ..all the recent sermons have been directed at and posted to impress someone who follows her and who she's hoping will slide into her dms! I find it hilarious that she thinks anyone would be or is impressed with how much she lies and talks absolute rubbish !

Reactions: 8
She sure was at the same time as showing off her latest purchase of a personalised satchel!

So she's cleared up what we already knew ..all the recent sermons have been directed at and posted to impress someone who follows her and who she's hoping will slide into her dms! I find it hilarious that she thinks anyone would be or is impressed with how much she lies and talks absolute rubbish !
She's been catfishing a lot, although this person could just scroll through her instagram.

Reactions: 1
I cannot get over how manic she sounds!! She talks such utter bullshit it’s actually hilarious but also a really sad to see someone love the sound of their own voice SO MUCH!! Oh my god

Reactions: 12
I cannot get over how manic she sounds!! She talks such utter bullshit it’s actually hilarious but also a really sad to see someone love the sound of their own voice SO MUCH!! Oh my god
See I don't think she's manic at all, i see someone who has carefully staged everything-the hair the makeup the matching top nails how she's positioned the camera and the very obvious cherry picking of the questions and her pre planned answers. Nothing spontaneous about any of these q&as she does imo!

Reactions: 11
Her constantly touching her face is so
Irritating and showing off her nails

Reactions: 1
I don't think that's manic, I think that's her personality 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never knew she was Jewish and she mentioned it twice in that Q&A. I think she was dropping it in for a reason. Bet she's 'talking' to someone who is Jewish and she's like 'omg we've got so much in common'
It's funny how being Jewish is only mentioned in relation to food...I'm sure it's much more than bagels and Jewish chicken soup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t get over her bringing up the Irish comedian again 😂 and if that bad date she was talking about actually happened, why the hell would you agree to a second date and have sex with him?! Says a lot about standards
Wondering does she stalk him and noted he was opening for Kevin Hart recently so thought oh I know let's mention him again so she can piggy back on his 'fame'

Reactions: 2
It’s really bizarre how she keeps bringing it up… it’s like does she WANT his attention or something?

Reactions: 9
It’s really bizarre how she keeps bringing it up… it’s like does she WANT his attention or something?
Really is it was a non event that happened years ago lol says so much about her that she keeps bringing him up she might not say his name but very easy to work out, it just screams desperation 🥴

Reactions: 5
Really is it was a non event that happened years ago lol says so much about her that she keeps bringing him up she might not say his name but very easy to work out, it just screams desperation 🥴
Yeah I loved how she said she wouldn’t say his name and then mentioned that he was playing or had played at a comedy club recently. Knowing full well people would look it up!!!

Reactions: 2
At the end of the day, they just snogged. Poppy is acting like they had a full blown relationship behind his girlfriend's back. I'm not sure why it was such a big deal at the time, never mind three whole years later. Grow up, you sad sack.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.